Evil Jew Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead!

Evil jewess supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had a brain hemorrhage and will die this week! Press F to send this evil witch to the fires of hell!!!

I kinda doubt that

What is this, the 6th time?

doubles confirm

Trips if tru

Press F for OP is a faggot.

Digits confirm S on Ginsburg

Fake and gay
Sage this shit lads

That would be perfect timeing since who knows what the senate makeup will be after 2018. And it BTFO any Daca amnesty talks since replacing Gingsburg would be number 1 priority

This is the year lads, Ginsburg, Soros, Lord Jacob (even though he is pretty cool)

S

Rot in hell you demon.

>teasing me like this
You miserable sadist.

Lol, if this happened a mega shit storm that has not been since bill clinton’s Impeachment would take place.

That Michigan "meteor" was the lizards delivering fresh serum for our gal RBG. She's fine, faggots.

Leave it to the Brit to include “lord” when referencing a fucking Rothschild, no hope for bongs.

If only this were true.

F

Confirmed she'll die in 2018

And? There is no chance in hell that her seat would be filled by someone like Gorsuch or Scalia. Her replacement will be a liberal, Trump isn't that brave to deny them the seat.

you do not know how the US supreme court works

S

F

And another Tribe member will take her place. Gotta keep the GOYIM underfoot

Trips will confirm a painless death.

We should be so lucky. I'd love to see her replaced by a constitutionalist. But the truth is that they're keeping her alive at all costs. She probably sleeps under observation from doctors with IVs in her arm and a constant replacement of bodily fluids. They'll try a head transplant surgery before the give up that seat.

Reminder that Scalia was killed.

Based leaf

Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court...

Willing this bs into reality. Check 'em.

Well done.

The vacancy Donald....
Hand it over

>Cruz on the Supreme Court
>not Paul
You should know by now that beltway conservatives* are absolutely useless.
*Brought to you by Goldman Sachs

That's one of a few conspiracy theories that I'm quite prepared to believe. I mean, who puts a pillow over their face when they're undergoing a heart attack?

Mhhh maybe I spoke too soon

I say lad, anything else would simply be improper!