HAPPENING: NUNES EXPOSES FBI/DOJ FISA ABUSE UNDER OBAMA

>House Intel Republicans have written report on Trump dossier, 'FISA abuse.' Classified, but now available for *all* members of House to read. Could be first step toward making public.
twitter.com/ByronYork/status/954046106421391365

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-committee-takes-step-toward-making-trump-dossier-findings-public/article/2646313
archive.is/CNCAI
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=848
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/nsa-stops-certain-702-activites.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>At the committee's meeting Thursday morning, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered a motion to allow all House members to review a brief report prepared by the Republican majority summarizing the panel's investigation into what GOP members call "FISA abuse." (That is a reference to the secret court set up by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.) The motion passed the committee on a party-line vote.

>The report answers the question of whether the FBI and Justice used the dossier for one or more surveillance warrants, plus other issues. But the answer, of course, is classified. (Just for the record, I have not seen the report and don't know its contents.)

>There will be no copies of the report handed out to House members. Instead, a copy will be made available for them to read in a secure room in the Capitol. They won't be able to take the report out of the room. But they will know the answers to the questions.

>Which raises another question: When will the public know? Obviously, the more House members know about the dossier investigation, the more likely its classified results are to leak. That might happen at any time.
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-committee-takes-step-toward-making-trump-dossier-findings-public/article/2646313

archive.is/CNCAI
>Party-line vote
Can't hide your crimes forever, dems.

bump

I'm getting sleepy.

This is great and all, but isn't this just going to confirm what we already know? Does anyone not already know that the dossier was used for FISA warrant? The real problem is the Left just doesn't care. They are corrupt, disgusting pigs who will do anything to maintain power.

DO IT
THIS **IS** THE NUCLEAR BOMB DEMS HAVE TRIED TO HIDE SINCE MARCH

Public at large has no clue the lengths and illegality behind what went into spying on candidate Trump. all it will take is a few days of Hannity going over the facts and REAL experts being shocked at the abuse of privacy rights. If Trump can be targeted, every single enemy of the left WILL be

I'm from the far left. This is bullshit, N O T H I N G B U R G E R. You guys are just fuckin crazy on this board.

Like everything else.... NOTHING will happen. They will not get in trouble. You know who gets BTFO? pol does... ALL THE TIME.

Ok lol, thanks for the bump

>Sup Forums will get btfo
>even though we are always right
>even though we got a racist, septegenarian game show host Elected to enable his beef with a half nigger, Muslim, Kenyan

Sure boss. Your god Hussein and all the democrats who enable the sanctuary shit are going to jail for a very long time and we are going to send all the
Mexicans back during martial law. Enjoy

Bump

Come on

So why did the Senate reauthorize it?

Would be legendary if a R staffer could leak in full

Peter KKKing is a partisan republican shill. this is being massively over blown.

Because Nunes, who is the chief investigator of the report, endorsed it (meaning he has ensured that the same targeting mechanics used against Trump will not be available going forward)
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=848
Indeed, NSA stopped allowing the type of searches used against Trump long ago now
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/press-releases/2017/nsa-stops-certain-702-activites.shtml

Screencap it then bitch. Post it on your wall with your pink wojaks from /biz user. If I saw you walking on the street, I would take my maxi pad out and slap you on the face with it.

you’re so cucked it hurts

Trust me, I'll be cucked when Clinton or Obama is in jail. That will never happen. Eat a dick faggot. Slap you with my maxi pad too and its a heavy day today. LOL.

>I would take my maxi pad out and slap you on the face with it.
Gentlemen, it seems we've discovered the actual meaning of the communist Red Scare; a bunch of hormonal bitches.
also, Tits or gtfo.

Bump

That's the best (((Pathetic))) meme template I have ever seen!

DONT LET THIS DIE

Bump

I'd imagine it's always a heavy day when you have to wear a maxi pad due to the gaping wound below where your penis used to be before you had it removed during your "transition".

Please do not let this die

bump

bump again for good measure

bumpin for digits this time

We have to keep this alive! This is important

sure this will be the silver bullet that trump and his crack team can use to #lockherup and get #crookedhillary behind bars where she belongs, and it's only taken a year of him being in office with republican majorities in the house and senate to achieve it!

What’s the matter shareblue? Couldn’t get anything to stick?

If i get digits, the whole entire Democratic Party is going down!

Let’s go! This is what we have been waiting for!

I will not let this die

twatter down
is this one of those (((coincidences)))

Too many times have we tolerated the cucks whining about trump. This is how we’ll end the whole damn thing!

Yes it proably is! They know the noose is tighting on their necks!

Bumping again

nah obama nad Hillary will kill themselves before going to prison

Do you think I’ll let this go easily? No I will not. FOR MY COUNTRY AND MY CHILDRENS FUTURE!

Girthy if authentic

It’s authentic for sure!

I will keep bumping until hillary is in jail.

Bumperino

Let’s keep this on the first page

TRY HARDER SHILL MODS

I WILL FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!

WE WILL FIGHT THROUGH HILLS, EVERYWHERE! FOR FREEDOM!

>they're shitposting on Sup Forums and don't suck the dick of this lying jew, surely they must be paid opposition

COME ON BUMP’

Thanks for the bump shareblue

no it's not

No problem, kike lover

Bump how is this being slid?

Bump

Bump.

Because people are responding to slide threads

its not being slid. its a legitimate nothingburger and it seems like you're one of the slower ones to catch on.

It’s a nothing burger huh? If this is a nothingburger, then why is it being slid?

I ate a little poo today

Remove the meme flag. I know it’s you leaf.

you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. nobody is sliding threads. a lack of interest means the thread is a nothingburger.

This shouldn’t be slid at all!

Oh shut up. This thread was at page 8 before I started bumping it. And if I was Schizo, I would be replying to myself

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Come on

Thank you!

the desperation is hilarious. bye bye nothingburger. you won't be missed

Bump

MUH Ovaries. You can't think beyond you're funparts. You're like a nigger.

Fuck you and your globalist masters

anti shill bump

FREEDOM WILL ONCE AGAIN PREVAIL AND JUSTICE WILL SHINE!

Thanks, we will free this country from the Clinton gang!

Blamph

WE WILL PUT HER IN JAIL!

>the desperation is hilarious. bye bye nothingburger. you won't be missed

Are you a literal faggot or do you just play one on the internet?

This is being slid very hard. They’re afraid!

It is being slid. Shut up and bump

He’s proably a literal faggot. Doesn’t care about how Clinton is a literal criminal.

Yes, this was what I was saying from the beginning!

I’m ok with that.

fuck.......

bump

>party line vote
Literally voting to cover up crimes and obstruct justice.

credibility bump

Let the fucking commence

N
>*clap*
O
>*clap*
T
>*clap*
H
>*clap*
I
>*clap*
N
>*clap*
G
>*clap*
B
>*clap*
U
>*clap*
R
>*clap*
G
>*clap*
E
>*clap*
R
>*clap*

The vast amount of corruption and weaponization of the government against its people will be known fully, in due time. And its not just Obama. It goes back at least 20 years.

You’re a cunt. It’s HUGE NEWS

Big if true!

>90 replies
>40 bump posts
lmao nice 'content' ITT am I right pede

>*clap*
keep this shit on black twitter please, where it belongs

BUMP!

Bump

FUCK YOU. THIS WILL BRING YOUR PARTY DOWN!

COME ON DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!

THIS WILL NOT BE SLID!