ZAWA ZAWA~

So apparently Kaiji S3 exists but its a FUCKING pachinko game?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
youtube.com/watch?v=rr8-WmTfJ3o
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpKykwYazw

Somebody needs to do to nipland and LP the whole thing
Or better yet steal the whole fucking machine
At least then we'll be able to salvage the footage from inside it

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17809093
youtube.com/watch?v=bFFOHPQnkoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't first video have everything already?

No
The're a lot of extra scenes
A whole episode worth of scenes
In the third video you can see there's the conclusion to mahjong arc

Pachinko ruins fucking everything

Holy shit

FUCKING PACHINKO GET OFF MY ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Didn't know about the other videos.

>Kaiji was ruined by gambling
Surely imbibes one to contemplate...

where is that one for Zero

Yeah, there's one for gin to kin too, but it's a lot shittier. I'm honestly glad even this much was uploaded from the machine footage, because as you know, season 3 never.
There's one for Zero? It wouldn't make sense considering that it's not really about gambling, and was in shounen jump.

>Complaining about a gambling series having a product tie in that's a gambling machine

Are you legitimately retarded or just unironically believe the Sup Forums meme of "Pachinko ruins everything" (which is grounds for being diagnosed as being legitimately retarded)?

>There's one for Zero? It wouldn't make sense considering that it's not really about gambling, and was in shounen jump.
there was some game or some machine that had an anime like op for Zero using the art style in pic-related.
I've only seen it posted here once so i'm not sure if it was pachinko or not.

Now that you mention it, it seems familiar.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17809093
I found this by googling. I think it has most of the machine footage.

more specifically this but yea thats it
youtube.com/watch?v=bFFOHPQnkoI
found it

Fuck off cancer.

Still it doesn't make any fucking sense
They already made so much footage for the pachinko game
Why not make an anime using the same?
Unless the pachinko jews brought the rights to it
That would explain why there have been no anime adaptations of FKMT's stuff since the second kaiji movie
>they even made a anime OP
>for pachinko

Oh so the "OST producer getting caught smoking weed which caused any hopes for S3 to be shattered" thingy just a meme?

Kaiji S2 was only made to promote the second Kaiji movie, and there hasn't been any Kaiji films since that one.

S1 sold like shit and so did S2.

Well the dude who made the OST did get sentenced to prison for possessing weed.

that's right. unsurprisingly, nips have shit taste.
i love the irony in that

it seems like fkmt's works get all sorts of treatment, from live action stuff to games to panchiko adds. just no more anime. what a shame.

>S1 sold like shit and so did S2
So it makes sense then
the pachinko fags probably stuck a deal with them to animate FKMT stuff for their game machines
That would make any chance of S3 being made zero since no one would have any reason to play the game anymore and watch the cutscenes if they were on TV

Damn, this reminded me how cool Zero actually was. I really hope FKMT continues the series, especially after that cliffhanger ending on the second part...

Is metal gear solid 3 a gambling series too, user?
fucking pachinkos are legitimately ruining media, it's all because of the jap-jews

Why would you want a Kaiji pachinko game at your place? Do you want to encourage people to tilt your building, or try to sneak in disguised as maintenance and hack the thing??

nope not really

Really, you'd think making panchiko machines themed with fkmt works would discourage people from gambling, more than draw them in to try.

Are there any other shows like Kaiji? I remember marathoning both seasons back-to-back in the space of about 3 days. It was some of the tensest, most rewarding shit I've seen in years.

Akagi and One Outs.

If you're willing to read, just give some other fkmt works a try.

The One Outs anime covers just a bit of the manga source material, but it's pretty good. The manga author, Kaitani, actually looks up to fkmt. He has another cool risky game manga called Liar Game, and he even has a smaller mahjong manga called Muteki no Hito, but it's not as exciting.

>imbibes

You understand that that means "drink", right?

It also means to absorb or assimilate ideas or knowledge, but I still think they used the word wrong.