TRUMP TO RAISE NATIONAL PARK PRICES TO $70

yahoo.com/news/price-hike-make-national-parks-look-like-exclusive-club-resigning-nps-board-member-says-165942641.html

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-graffiti-artist-sentenced---20160620-snap-htmlstory.html
cbsnews.com/news/canadian-men-defend-loading-yellowstone-bison-calf-into-vehicle/
nps.gov/aboutus/news/release.htm?id=1756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

This. Fewer trashy people, and keep the parks funded.

beta.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-graffiti-artist-sentenced---20160620-snap-htmlstory.html
It’s because Californians fuck up everything.

Good. Maybe this will mean less fucking assholes at the park whenever I go.

That's nice, but when's he gonna take them back from the UN?

If he does, it will be interesting to see how that affects the Missing 411 numbers.

Or is it Canadians?
cbsnews.com/news/canadian-men-defend-loading-yellowstone-bison-calf-into-vehicle/
Either way, they are just trying to preserve nature from stupid.

Wait, what?! Burgers have to pay to go to see nature? Holy fuck, that's hilarious

Wait. the British lost two of the world's natural wonders to American farmers with squirrel rifles?
>holy fuck that's hilarious

Good. Now I won't be the only person that speaks English at the parks.

GODDAMN

The money goes to maintaining the national park.

If i want to visit the zoo, i just go outside, desu.

BASED

Good.
The new fee applies to the most visited 11 parks during their "peak seasons". So many people are visiting that their destroying the parks and infastructure. Hopefully this keeps away trashy people and encourages others of my fatass countrymen to save money by hiking or biking (which have much lower fees than entering by car)

oi m8, me bruv got a visit wiv the bobbies for not paying 'is TV license

100% fine by me.

I remember reddit bitching that this is discrimination on the poor people because all land should be free.

This will fund the national parks or the state, keep out nigger trash. Yes plz

Least our government got it the correct way around. Free to go outside and enjoy nature, pay to sit in rotting your health with TV

this is actually fantastic news!!!! less niggers and plebs!

How do you expect the park to be maintained, numb nuts? How will the rangers be paid?

The same parks that Obama closed during the “government shutdown” because god forbid people walk around in the grass without some ass hat in a green jacket being present?

fake news

>How do you expect the park to be maintained, numb nuts? How will the rangers be paid?
its like you burgers dont know you pay taxes,
no wonder kikes took over.

Good. I did a roadtrip 2 years ago and I couldn’t believe how cheap National Oarks were. Like fucking $27 or $30 or even $15. WTF? Fucking poor people shouldn’t be in National Parks, that stuff should be at least $200 a person.

wait you have pay to get into national parks?
The only thing I ever pay when going to the Everglades is parking

REPORTED TO BLM

we need to raise the wages of the park rangers to 200k each

t. Worthless Park Ranger

>Trump raises price on national park admissions
>sweet! now i can go and not be bothered by niggers
>liberal cuck donates national park tickets to urban youth outreach program
>still have to deal with niggers at national parks

Taxes don't go to that, you fucking mongoloid. And why should someone that doesn't live in the same state as some of these national parks have to pay for their upkeep? This is the most fair way to fund them.

This is stupid as fuck.
Just raise the transient occupancy tax for the areas surrounding the park instead.
I live in one of these areas, and the amount of money the local hotels make for 2 star service at best is absolutely astounding. They charge Hilton prices for motel 6 quality.

>Free to go outside and enjoy nature,
>UK
>nature

>maintaining nature

Based Ben bringing out the bantz

But seriously, so based. While everyone else was writing the declaration of Independence he was in the corner just off his ass on syphilis and doodilinh on the desk.

i.e. pay for the park rangers who tell the niggers and spics not to trash and burn down the forest

I forgot about that, are people still going missing a lot?

>Says the country that requires a license to own a tv

Kek

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

The absolute state of Britbongistan.

Email or tweet Trump's staff, then.

>burger talking about UK

Oh shit nigger, Ben F with the bants.

>UK talking about burgers

There's nothing wrong with that. People are shitty, if Parks and Rec needs more money then let the public pay for it. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people litter and just generally shit the place up. If they really want to be there let them pay for it.

respect

Niggers don't go to parks anyway, so this will at least serve to keep trash and aging dog-mothers away from muh trails.

Shamash Kassam of Quebec, Canada, and his son, Shakeel Kassam,
they were going to eat that goat

Makes it harder for niggers to go and litter

Good.I live right next to one .
Because of this Colorado fucking pot boom. All the niggers and californians are smoking weed and trashing up our parks. Not to mention. You can't even get into it.
Tired of picking up garbage in our national parks because some jerkoff had to dispose of his god damn blunt wraps .
They should charge $100 . why stop at 75.
Tourism is wrecking little towns and turning them into cities where liberals swoop in. Vote away all of what we like. Trash our fucking parks. And then cry global warming .

Dog shit is another thing too !
You let these fuxking scumbags in for free and this is what happens.they trash your fucking parks. Fucking liberals.

Sorry for the rant . but I shouldnt be filling up 30 gallon trash bags in our national parks . while these fucking leftwing lunatics move in trash everything. Drive up home prices in the area . destroy the neighboorhoods . and scream racist polluters .

As long as it keeps chinks and Mexicans out I'm okay.

A couple years back I was in Yosemite camping and two vans full of Mexicans showed up at like 10:30 pm blasting their music and cutting down trees for a huge bon fire. One camper complained to them and had a gun pulled on them, and a ranger just let it happen.

>While everyone else was writing the declaration of Independence he was in the corner just off his ass on syphilis and doodilinh on the desk.
We couldn't risk letting him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Dogmother genocide now

California fires were Mexicans

Kek

GOOD. GREAT. GRAND. WONDERFUL!

I was just talking about this yesterday with my lady. The parks are turning into Disneyland. Trash, graffiti and giant families of spics and chinks who don't give a fuck about where they are. I live innawoods in a tourist town and deal with this shit on a smaller level.

Paying only $30 for a pass that's good for a week is insanely cheap. Imagine the beaner family who rolls in in their can of eight and stays for four days. Those resources are exceeded immediately.

If you're too cheap to afford $70 for the pass, you have no right going to the national parks anyways.

The parks are experiencing an all time visitation rate. Millions per year from around the world. So it's horse shit saying they need more when in fact they need more resources. A bigger fee is fine.

It'll keep cheap subhuman trash out and hard working people who give a shit about things a better opportunity to camp.

They always bitch about needing money and donations but when God emperor Trump lends a hand and tries to keep the parks open they cry. Self defeating faggots.

Based trump keeping welfare niggers off public lands.

should be free, fire all the rangers, let everyone throw trash everywhere

wouldn't hurt anything

>maintaining nature
Confirming the 56% meme, are we?

This. I want to enjoy nature without looking at minorities. If you can't afford $70 bucks to help keep the parks maintained I don't want to camp next to you.

Very good thing. Keeps the trashies out.

>maintaining nature
maintaining nature trails and centers
also have to make sure the undesirables aren't molesting local wildlife

Hahhaa, we have more space in state parks than Britian has land. Fucking BEARS have a larger empire than Britbongs in 2018.

trails don't maintain themselves and we have some problems with weed farmers setting up in national park areas

i can't get into /out/ stuff when i have to share everything with a million other people. supposed to be out in calm peaceful nature and instead its just people everywhere taking pictures and screaming, might as well just go to a fucking club. i guess i just need to go to some remote fucking area and risk my life for peace and fun.

Good. Poorfags don't deserve to look at nature

oh no so instead of one person covering it you'll have to split it between your buddies

Do people really go to national parks that often? I mean if you live next to it maybe you'd get a season pass, but for most people it's a vacation destination. I've got plenty of free local parks to go on weekends, sure as hell not gonna drive to yosemite every weekend.

Good this only affects faggots who drive into Yosemite anyway and doesn’t even bother us commando backpackers. I’ve never paid to enter a National Park. Fuck that

Maybe this will keep some of those giant Indian families with the farting, spitting grandmothers out of the most beautiful parts of our country

>you’re now forced to put more money into conservation if you want to benefit from their existence
Oh no what a travesty, I hate supporting my local parks and wildlife refuges.

Do it. I grew up in the shithole that is the bay area and felt the same way, every park is riddled with people and usually they bring all their creature comforts with them. Wasn't until I moved north and started exploring Six Rivers and other less visited and vast parks that I found how amazing outdoor exploration can be.

Nothing like waking up at dawn, fishing in the Klamath, gathering some wild blackberries, wandering the woods and reading a book by the fire without seeing or hearing another human being, car or plane all day.

you haven't gone /out/ yet. if you're not in danger, you're not there yet. you're supposed to be where civilization can't help you

That and I don’t think national parks have basketball courts anyway.

>can't take a dump in your own toilet without CCTV evidence and fines

Dude there are LOTS of ways to get /out/ and be away from people. You're just going to the most pozzed areas.

nps.gov/aboutus/news/release.htm?id=1756

Join military
Enjoy parks for free
Problem solved

National park employees were raping visitors and Obama’s people were “making it go away”... the people who quit last week were the rape hiders

we let the illegal aliens have a concert at park on long island. all thier trash went on the ground even though trash cans everywhere . 30k to taxpayers for clean up.

Does this affect national forests too?

>thinks niggers and spics go into the woods
when in national parks, I only see white and a few asians. Niggers are literally are too scared of the woods to go in them.

WASHINGTON – To honor all past and present members of the U.S. Armed Forces, the National Park Service will waive all entrance fees for =====everyone ====on Veterans Day, November 11.

>tfw you can visit almost all of the major historical and national monuments for about 30 euros in Athens

South Americans are scared of our wood ghosts and goblins... apparently they are different up here.

>70$ for a car full of people for a fucking week

OH MY GOD SO CRAZY

What about poor white people? Which are increasing by the day? A lot of the outdoorsy types don't make a lot.

If you have a vehicle, walk-ins are nothing or almost nothing I think.

>What about poor white people?
Exactly, what about them? Fuck white trash

HOW DARE THEY RAISE MONEY TO PROTECT WILDLIFE
DRUMPFFFFFFF!!!

lots of international visitors go see america's national parks too. When i was in yosemite I talked with people from all over the world.

Not all poor people are trash, my father came from a high end family but never made anything working in the airlines as they just got worse treating their employees over the years, now it's not like he can't afford $70 to go in a park, but it would probably deter him, he thinks they should be cheap to access, why waste his money of one of the few things he can enjoy without spending anymore money that you already do on hotels and gas going out for camping?

>This. Fewer trashy people, and keep the parks funded.

Aren't price hikes usually followed by reduction in attendance to the point where the total take comes out lower?

Still cheaper than a parking ticket in San Fagcisco

Why couldn't she just use chalk for that? Same message, same art, cleans up by itself after a bit of rain.

So do you. But you pay for it through heavy taxes, whether or not you ever visit a park. Americans at least pay for the parks when they visit them. So who's the cuck here?

never been to a national park so I dont give a fug Tbh

This. Don is just helping keep the niggers and spics out. Based.