HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED

FISA ABUSE REPORT RELEASED TO CONGRESS
>FISA ABUSE REPORT RELEASED TO CONGRESS
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-committee-takes-step-toward-making-trump-dossier-findings-public/article/2646313
>FISA ABUSE REPORT RELEASED TO CONGRESS
FISA ABUSE REPORT RELEASED TO CONGRESS

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/info-suggests-documents-catastrophically-bad-dems-leaks-dry-adam-schiff-reviews-fisa-abuse-proof/
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-house-committee-takes-step-toward-making-trump-dossier-findings-public/article/2646313
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/head-house-intelligence-panel-finds-evidence-abuse-in-us-government-surveillance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Come on this is important

erm...okay...but what your not mentioning is that the documents released to the house show no FISA abuse..

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/info-suggests-documents-catastrophically-bad-dems-leaks-dry-adam-schiff-reviews-fisa-abuse-proof/

>OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
keep dreaming kiddo

what

>Washington Times
Nice news outlet, faggot... Drumpf is fucked.

Bumping for Punished Trump.

>At the committee's meeting Thursday morning, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered a motion to allow all House members to review a brief report prepared by the Republican majority summarizing the panel's investigation into what GOP members call "FISA abuse." (That is a reference to the secret court set up by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.) The motion passed the committee on a party-line vote.

>The report answers the question of whether the FBI and Justice used the dossier for one or more surveillance warrants, plus other issues. But the answer, of course, is classified. (Just for the record, I have not seen the report and don't know its contents.)

>There will be no copies of the report handed out to House members. Instead, a copy will be made available for them to read in a secure room in the Capitol. They won't be able to take the report out of the room. But they will know the answers to the questions.

>Which raises another question: When will the public know? Obviously, the more House members know about the dossier investigation, the more likely its classified results are to leak. That might happen at any time.

Those eyes
>When you're trying to break out of the trance but your MKULTRA handler hasn't snapped his fingers yet

>There will be no copies of the report handed out to House members.

Is this normal, Yank anons?

Not **one** Democrat on the Intelligence Committee voted to release this report. Vote happened after R's and D's on the Intel Committee both agreed to release their Glenn Simpson transcript. Why didn't D's also vote to allow the "FISA abuse" report?

/thread

Yeah since it's a classified secret document it has to be in a secure enclosure

Yes, it's all classified info so they have to view it in a secure room called a SCIF. The House can declassify it, however, which I'm sure Nunes will push Ryan to do

Getting desperate are we?

Time to deport Adam back to where he came from, Israel

its almost like the democrats don't want to waste tax payer money on a witch hunt

This thread is made every month. When is something ACTUALLY going to happen? You Americunts are sure dramatic.

Democrats are losing their fucking minds over this, I'm pretty calm

>157158093

Thanks.

Hahahahahahah
Good one user

oy vey don't look into our abuses of power, it's just anuddah witch hunt.

Bump

I can smell the black semen on your breath from here

can you please correct the record

thanks

I'm going to bed

bump

Contact your congressman, demand they view the report and act

>first black president
>first president to go to prison

Shakespeare couldn't even write something this poetic.

So the nigger hiding in the shadows was up to no good? I would have never guessed.

NEVER

>That self awareness
Holy fuck, hahahaha

Dammit, I always thought Examiner and Times was the same publication.

> will not immediately reveal anything to the public
Such a happening, let me clear my schedule!

DING-DONG DIDDLY BUMP!!!

Leaks could happen any time this month

bump for yet another one of these

>pedophile child murdering politicians are going to turn on their own

HAHAHAHAHA

Digits confirm! Please let it happen!

washingtonexaminer.com?
No

*music stops*

Things keep happening. But because you Jews are still in control, the consequences keep being avoided. It looks like that's about to run out. If this report is what it appears to be from the outside, you're not going to be able to hide this abuse of power from the public.

We talking about Trump or old Billy?

"FISA abuse" report is made up of what is described here last month by Chairman Nunes
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/head-house-intelligence-panel-finds-evidence-abuse-in-us-government-surveillance.html

It wont happen but if it does i wonder if the media will continue to say that bama presidency was scandal free.

BUMP

>phonefag

Blompf is surely finished. Impeachment when?

Trolls trolling trolls

Imprisonment when?

Bump

>first black president
>Trump

kAn U rEeD WurDs guD?

I can't be the only one picking up on this resemblance...

Nice numerals and I see it user. Also see his family legacy every time his bugeyes face appears. Pic related

Doubters are wrong, this is big.
>committee Dems saw the report last week
>if not bad, they'd have leaked, or at least been crowing in the media
>even media slut Schiff has been dead silent, along with the rest
>those same Dems all voted to keep the report from everyone else
They're fucked.

How much do you want to bet nothing will leak? We know how many scoops of ice cream Trump eats but something like that will never be published by the jew york times

>20:49:23
20:50:22
20:50:44

Easy there, only shartblue has replies on the ready. See

Face it. He will pay only if someone with balls is willing to make justice before anal cancer will.

bamped

shit in one hand, wish in the other, see what happens first

Underrated.

You sound like a faggot just by the way you type, get the rope out

I fucking WISH

Kek

nothing ever happens, i've officially given up

>congress cares about fisa abuse

Trumpsters really believe this

sadly this... I mean look at Gowdy and Benghazi.... SHAM

Storm's a brew'n!

Damn this is some textbook concern shilling

No worries, Trey Gowdy is on his way to save (((them)))

>implying anything will ever come of this.... KEK

Bump

nigger I'm not shilling, after last night, I've given up hope. legit

Trey Gowdy stepped down did he not? using "workload" as his excuse

Just read the article, nothing of any importance. Go back to sleep.

>Unless you're Hillary or the Alwon brothers. Then you just send it to your home email and CC Saudi intelligence am I right?

Per HANNITY the shit that’s in these is DEVASTATING. We shall see. These lefty niggers have to be sweating. Every day the walls are closing in a little further. It’s not a movie. It doesnt go down quickly. This is gonna take a while. These are the most powerful people in history. Be patient.

And you faggots believe the democrats care about law and order. Who is the bigger fool?

holyfuck theyre all going to rot in prison

And this is AFTER FISA-702 was re-authorized by the House ad Senate for another 6 years. Gee, if only it had come out a day or two sooner. Oh well, everyone's gonna remember this and vote against it in 2024, right guys? That'll show 'em.

Reminder that shills get the bullet too.

It's a joke, innit? They just string us along like we don't know they already killed liberty.
I'm going to be done playing coy soon, it's getting out of hand.

Yea right nigger, it never happens until it actually happens, which is still for a few years at least.

At the end of the day it will be Trump standing. With an army of what patriots are left in the justice department and military. And then we will restore our country.

well they better get a handle on this shit soon, midterms are coming up and we're losing our ass because Soros keeps busing in niggers from every state

Reminder that nobody is going to get the bullet and your larp fantasy about taking back your country is as pathetic as your inability to change it.

oy vey i'm demoralized now.

> For reals this time
Does anyone still believe this.

The fact that they're letting this out means there's something there. I'm not one to hype happenings, but if a FISA warrant was issued based on the dossier, this will be the biggest scandal in decades.

"You ever drink Bailey's from a shoe, Representative Schiff?"

Gowdy is from my home state, and unfortunately is all bark and no bite.