Why don't men know how to act with women anymore and how do we fix it?

Why don't men know how to act with women anymore and how do we fix it?

What the fuck is that thing?

This is the problem with letting Turkey into the foreign exchange program

Based

Autism in it purest form

Imagine having to grow up with such a monster and trying to poison it with cherry stones with no success.

First time in YEARS that I add a flag in my collection
Based proxy poster

We just need to figure out a way to bottle that pure Autism and weaponize it.

The contemporany west made white man and women almost enemies, the men became efeminate, and women don´t like that,but at the same time, if a man is a man he is called fascist, and the system with owmen's help only attack the white man for this, never the minorities. This is a dead cycle,where you have millions of white man and women that are fell apart and can´t even have a talk with eachother, while the black and even muslim man attacks they prey (usually the white women) and ofc he is not labeled a sexist or whatever.

I agree with you, but your a leaf so.........

Why don’t women know how to act with men anymore?

Lmao fuckin gottem

Fuck you. He's just a disable boy.

Women don't want sex from ...ugly men

They will start bitching how theres "no real men left" when they are childless and with cats in their 30's.

what the fuck is that monser it should be put out of his misery the little fuck

The shitty thing is that parents have unconditional love for their children most of the time, even goblins like that, but siblings dont

Parents cant understand the fucking levels of resentment and stress those autismos put on their kids

>t. Sibling of someone that fucked up.

That abortion-dodger needs a good beating.

give us more details mate. i wanna hear your pain.

This, tell us some stories.

I like how he's the only one clapping after.

that won't help its to stupid to understed that he did any thing wrong the best thing you could to for it is to shoot it in the head

KEK

Nobody is going to get fixed

You can't bottle autism, you have to put it in a box.

guess you're good at spotting your peers.

We live in a matriarchy

A birthday cake

She could have lost an eye because of this prank. If I was the father I would have given this goblin a good beating that he would still remember in 50 years.

>what the fuck is that monster

That's a Jew in it's natural form

Fuck off kike with your Relativism of "there's no good and evil"
Kikes are also incapable of understanding morality thanks to being the children of the devil but this doesn't mean that we can't condition them like dogs to not break the rules of of our society and nature.

I wouldnt even know where to begin

Imagine living with a dog that just bites the shit out of you every once in a while, but you never know when its going to happen and you are forced to be nice to that dog every fucking day.

I have a brother who is normal and a brother is has severe downs, Like the kind of downs that memes are made of. On multiple occasions ive had to restrain him so he didnt hurt anyone, and once i had to put him to sleep with a choke hold.

>ta da, it's gone

He's not gonna answer seriously to anything. Only thing he's got in mind is lying and fucking his female donkey.
Jews very much love their donkeys.

they do look like goblins.
ooga booga?

>extinguishing a fire with your sister's face is not funny

This
Also fucking checked

kek french fucker you got me

>eats cake every day
>not special on his birthday

It's birthday cake you fat fuck

those candles coudve burned if not pierced her eyeballs blinding her for lifetime

I've seen a video of women doing that same thing to a woman, your argument is shite.

They just dont think like that

The way my dad put it to me is like this:

I know we should be harder on him (my downs brother), especially when he gets out of line or threatens others. But when they have the mental capcity of a 5 year old, thats how you internalize them. I cant help feeling this way, and i cant bring myself to harshly punish him

> not aborting it

christcucks make me insanely angry

seems austian woman like that big black cock in their little aryan pussy
fuck off faggot
we lost the battle but won the war

it's a jew

>siblings dont
you never know
perhaps the exact root problem is a little bit too much of sibling love

No, it is how humanity will look like if christcucks and christcuck-in-denial leftists succeed in their "all lives are equally valuable" bullshit

> but muh jews

Jews only control the banks because christcuck Charlemagne gave them a monopoly and the Church created edits to let them back in whenever some king expelled them

>Women same mental capacity for their actions as a mentally disabdled man.

Checks out user

and that is a canadian have fun getting cucked by those little cow worshippers

>having to touch retarded people
>getting retarded people germs on you

eeeeewwwwwwww

Oh we know very well which Israeli NGOs are behind this mass immigration and trust me.
The tables are gonna turn and your people will pay for it.

lol gotta love a burning candle in the eyeball

> mfw Israel is based but Christcucks will blame them for whites adopting insane jewish slave-morality philosophies like Christianity and Communism created by outcasts like Jesus and Marx that jews themselves rejected

Women suck. They are only good for sucking dick, procreating, and cooking.

Retards should be aborted 100% of the time.

That webm looks like a fucking nightmare

From talking to other people in similar situations, they usually love them UNLESS they also have a normal sibling.

Can I choke out your brother too?

did those candles go into her eyes or something? what a fucking retarded kid

this picture triggers me

Hahaha, high five kid. Show that little bitch who's boss.

down the well

>not getting it
any chance you're from west virginia?

Even if that boy were my own son, if he ever did that to a girl I'd fuck his head up through the wall.

is your sister enjoying her black bull's white milk?

genuinely asking btw

Look closer. There's more then one potato in that webm.

infanticide should be legal too if one of them manages to escape the test

That's how more than 50% of "our" people who are dependant on welfare look like, thanks to Jewish influence.

FUCKING RARE

europe is lost accept it we won your culture your heritage is all lost to niggers how will rape your woman and you wont to jack shit to stop it you are nothing but cucks how deserve everything you get

How's Ebola?

It's how Forest Gump would act in real life and not some Hollywood made up "cheer for the retard" shit script.

>A white knight appears

The way he smiles makes me think he's some sort of mischievous imp the family had to take in because of a curse or some shiet and he does this shit all the time.

Can you actually abort this kind of creature before it spawns ?

Do people legitimately refuse to abord this if it's the case ?

Never seen a jew?

I know that feel, I grew up with 2 normal sisters, and one sperg autistic brother.

I got the point that by posting that image of all the brothers who were retarded they had "brotherly love"

I just used that to also make the point i wanted to make, try not being so assblasted next time someone doesnt respond to your post in the way you wanted

Tbh is was really satisfying

typical mexican

>pierced eyeball
>blinded for life
maybe in slovakia

I got the point that by posting that image of all the brothers who were retarded they had "brotherly love"

I just used that to also make the point i wanted to make, try not being so assblasted next time someone doesnt respond to your post in the way you wanted

Tbh it was really satisfying

Split Sudan again 2018

Maybe you should look into data before you make such dumb statements.
Europe still is 96-97% white and Nationalists are already taking over.
When we are done with cleaning them out we will have a long and hard look at the root of the causes and trust me, you will not like our conclusions.
You shouldn't have fucked with us you morons. But again and again you can't help yourself.

I'M QUASIMODO AND THIS IS FUCKIN' JACKASS!

eastern kentucky, maybe?

Inject him with insuline, it is painless and is intractable, you will do him a favor, put it out of its misory.

Islamic europe will destroy jews Ins'Allah

> Nationalists are already taking over.

Austria-Poland-Hungary right-wing defense block would be best day of my life

A leaf made me lauf.

unironically this

North South Sudan and South South Sudan are killing each other since 2013. Africa really needs to be carved into far smaller nation states

my car is disabled, that should have been aborted, you fucking cuck.

>parents have unconditional love for their children most of the time, even goblins like that
They actually don't but due to social pressure from a Christianized culture they have to act like it

>the only one clapping
Because he truly didn't understand that what he did was wrong. I feel sadness because I can see myself in him. I've done lots of shit that horrified everyone else but I thought was funny.

your penis is mutilated, you won nothing but the chance of being soap.

Fuck off degenerate. That retard in OP needs a good dose of Zyklon

Trying to send you top secret code senpai, use it wisely.

Tiddly woodlooo Ooggaaa booogaaa champampurrrr

Read "Models" by Mark Manson. No need to thank me.

If i had a kid like that, I would dress him like Angus Young and give him a little guitar to carry around.

From the book Forrest Gump was an "idiot savant", hollywood has nothing to do with that.

best comment.

Impossible. The eyelids close immediately and the cake is soft, candles go inside it or fall. Of course, he should have waited her to blow them, but the risk of something bad happening was very small nonetheless.

I learned how to act around women through hating them. Once I started regarding them as beneath dogs, it became a lot easier to interact with and manipulate them.