ANTI-SPAM ANTI-SLIDE GENERAL

This is a collection of current, politically-relevant threads on this board that are easy to miss because of spam. Board culture/humor is included at the end of the list.

POLITICS
#FusionCollusion General /fcg/ #18 Alexander Downunder Edition
>The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign.
FBI Investigating Millions Of Dollars Funneled From Oz Govt To Clinton Foundation
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
>FISA ABUSE REPORT RELEASED TO CONGRESS
Czech Presidential Election General /CPEG/- 8 days remaining
>quick rundown
CULTURAL POLITICS
BREAKING: SHILLS BTFO, RICHARD SPENCER WINS ANOTHER LEGAL VICTORY FOR ALT-RIGHT
>He's literally funding the alt-right while simultaneously securing the right for other right wing people to speak on college campuses
BOARD META, HUMOR, MISC.
What happened near Detroit?
> I will not let this go. Not your average meteorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/18/nypd-officers-raid-newsweek-headquarters/
politico.com/story/2018/01/18/government-shutdown-2018-trump-republicans-345532
archive.is/i91tN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not your average meteor
Pls eleborate

There were other threads earlier with more info that got slid and went to archive. Apparently there was some sort of strange fire/explosion/something in Detroit that people are talking about. That's all I know about that topic.

it was an emission from a proximal comet?

bump this shit yo

Here is another thread that just popped up that seems interesting.

MEDIA
Newsweek raided by NYPD
>More than a dozen police showed up this morning at the office that serves as the shared headquarters for Newsweek magazine and IBT Media, which rebranded in 2017 as Newsweek Group, according to multiple sources who were present.

bump

Here you go buddy

bump

Now Drudge is covering the Newsweek raid. The plot thickens.

HAPPENING: NEWSWEEK RAIDED
>nypost.com/2018/01/18/nypd-officers-raid-newsweek-headquarters/

the sexbot threads in particular are completely out of control

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

fuggg

This bread is delicious! MPGA!!

bump

Good idea. Thanks buddy.

Trump is speaking live now. Link is in this thread.

President Trump - Live in PA
>Live feed

It was just niggers.

Please keep this thread going everyday, slide threads will become obsolete.

Sure thing. I encourage others to do the same. The spam can be overwhelming. I watch the boards pretty close and threads DO get pruned, despite what people claim. There's just a LOT of them.

I would engage in bumping this thread if not for the delusional promoting of the IC agent, aka Spencer

remember to sage and post pic related

I'm not a fan of him myself. I see this one as relevant as he's actually making himself useful. For once. He's usually making an ass out of himself and doing absolutely nothing productive. A side effect of his fight to speak at MSU is the legal battle and the liberal university being BTFO with their tactics of censoring non-leftist speakers by flat denying them, or imposing staggering "security fees." Their next step, no doubt, will be to provide him with a shitty venue at a shitty time when classes are in session. If he actually goes through with it, then the tactic will be to tell their security to stand down while leftist degenerates block doors, scream, and pull fire alarms/phone in bomb threats/etc.

Bump

bump

bump

Thanks OP. Have a bump.

Government Shutdown Happening when?
>Is this gonna happen? Is it gonna cause a happening? Is anything gonna happen Sup Forums? I hope something happens please for the love of kek I want to see riots and chimpouts.
politico.com/story/2018/01/18/government-shutdown-2018-trump-republicans-345532

Actual DREAMer count 3.6 million
>archive.is/i91tN

what a great day
ran around all morning out of the loop
get home to some nice threads and comfy times

bump

Bump.

never forget
the script will be written by us
never stop
can't come down

CULTURAL POLITICS
The Frankfurt School & the USSR
>People on Sup Forums should be aware of Yuri Bezmenov. He was an ex-KGB agent who defected from the USSR in the 70s and started doing lectures and exposes the Marxist subversion of the West that had become the norm since at least the 1960s.

/skg/ Skyking general thread

Some old and essential board culture that has since almost died out. Come join us and maybe we can help it make a comeback.

>

hmm, good idea

Bump

Don't know if this a slide/spam thread
but seems interesting.

bump

This is great. Please post what you find relevant or interesting.

POLITICS
California being California
>If you enforce the law YOU WILL BE CHARGED!!!!!

The /skg/ thread is kinda dead rn, but i'm trying my hardest to bring em back.

Bump

Gonna bump again, people need to see this thread

You sir, are the hero we don't deserve

I fucked up on the thread link

Guys!! I'm following this thread.
Is there a way for the mods to push a thread down in bumps? It's been down in the bump order for quite sometime even though there are some people posting.

We gotta keep this thread high up on the bump order, can't let it die

/skg/ thread got archived