Why does this trigger everyone so hard?

Why does this trigger everyone so hard?

It's been established like more than a decade ago that Nen can grow stronger after death.

O

It's more the fact that his brain was without oxygen and would have serious cell death than rubber restarting his heart that pisses people off

But that happens after around 6 minutes in and Hisoka wasn't dead for than 10.

Not impossible for a superhuman to last longer than the average human.

MY

>seeking logic on a manga

You are implying it triggers all Sup Forums, while in reality it's a single shitposter that is trying his hardest to make this thing a meme. Actually this specific shitposter is probably the OP himself.

RUBBER

CONDOM

DICK

It fits the logic within the series were feats deemed impossible are the norm, at least for these characters. I mean how many people have such control over their muscles that they can seal the wound shut when the limb is removed.

I don't know, I kind of accepted that Nen was their win-all by this point and it'd be used however it needed to be.

Because it's just a sudden huge jump in powerlevel. Remember that his nen has the properties of Rubber and Gum. And this is only rubber. We ain't even seen gun yet...

Togashi is a fucking hack

What jump in power level.

You think Hisoka is somehow stronger because of this

>t's been established like more than a decade ago
That's like 4 chapters ago

Because it's such a purposeless copout. You only kill a character for a reason and if you have to revive a character it should also serve a purpose. This screams that Togashi wasn't ready to kill off either Chrollo or Hisoka and needed a way out because he forced this fanservice fight way too early. Togashi wrote himself into a corner and couldn't follow through with the actual consequences. Nothing is different after the fight other than Hisoka's face being fucked up permanently.

>Togashi wrote himself into a corner
He's known for doing this shit, honestly.

Nen becoming stronger after death was first established back in the Yorknew arc, which was a decade ago.

>my nen has the properties of both rubber and gun
>never shoots anyone
Why is Togashi so fucking lazy?

>Implying the power of rubber and gum wont fix Hisokas face

The Dragon Ball Z ki stronger after death was established literally after Hisoka revived, the established rule before was that nen could remain even after death.

Anyone with half a brain can see this was lazy writing. Hxhfags try to divert the argument by saying "b-but nen getting stronger after death w-was foreshadowed" but that was never what was wrong in the first place.

You need strong emtion for nen to get stronger, but Hisoka had none of that. Now there's no reason why every nen user shouldn't be able to activate nen after death, since there's no threshold and it requires literally nothing.

>Nothing is different after the fight other than Hisoka's face being fucked up permanently.
Hisoka's feet and fingers are made of nen, Kortopi and Shalnark are dead.
Things are pretty different now. Hisoka is coming after Chrollo stronger than ever and Chrollo can't use the same techniques as before to beat him.

*emotion

I hate that nen is just as ridiculous as let's say devil fruits but people praise it like the most smart thing made in humankind story.
>I can control scissors with my nen
>now I can cut space and time with my power
>what? It was foreshadowed that I could cut things since long time ago, don't be such a speedreader

I'm fine with this but it's absurd how many people took this as anything but Hisoka getting his ass kicked

>The Dragon Ball Z ki stronger after death was established literally after Hisoka revived
Stop speed reading.

The end result is still Hisoka got a power-up and two troupe members died.
If that means getting your ass kicked then sure.

So what do you call Hisoka tracking down the two Spiders that led to his defeat and murdering them brutally and humiliatingly.

For the keks? No, Hisoka was very pissed that he was punked so badly.

Because HxH fanboys think that nen is cleverly written compared to other battle shonen powers when it's really just the same garbage.

What powerup?

Killing two defenseless and non-combat oriented Spiders off thier guard is a power-up?

What? Doesn't that page proves what i'm saying? Let me just rephrase what I said. "the established rule before was that nen could remain even after death and even stronger than it was before"
Anyways, thanks.

this
Nen is fucking generic af, there's nothing unique or especially well written about it at all

You missed that having his feet made out of Nen made him faster?

Nobody else's fault but your own if you're too fucking dumb to follow what happened.

It's pretty only memesters and the mouth breathing speedreaders that are complaining. Everyone else are more concerned with Hisoka eventually getting merked by Machi.

>Doesn't that page proves what i'm saying?
not the "stronger after death was established literally after" part
that has been disproven.

All in all it's really a pacing issue. We still don't know the real goal of Hisoka, if this bastard even has one. And the same goes for Chrollo.

So this whole battle was for nothing there was no stake. If Hisoka pulled this bullcrap and managed to kill Chrollo or something it would have been cool.

I mean even when I was fucking 10 reading the tome where Hisoka beat that moron doppleganger guy I thought that the girl switching his arm was a convenient asspull. But it was in character and it was quite satisfying.

But Chrollo vs Hisoka blue balled everyone, that's the real issue. Nothing is settled yet Hisoka pulled this crazy trick.

Tricking death should be the last thing we see from the clown. Not dropped like this, he really has no card left it seems, there are no expectation anymore.

Chrollo and Hisoka are dead for the reader I feel.

What? Using the properties of rubber acting as a spring board is a power-up?

>Chrollo and Hisoka are dead for the reader I feel.
Not for me, I'm more excited than ever for what is going to happen on the boat.
It would have been lame if the whole thing got resolved in a simple fight.

Yes. A thing that makes someone stronger is a power-up.

>tracked down
No, he just stumbled upon them outside. Nothing suggests he was tracking Shalnark and Koltopi specifically.

>Hisoka was very pissed
Headcanon. He didn't look too pissed to me.

He's just using his ability in a different way. He hasn't gotten stronger at all.

It just seems kinda pointless
>dude let's have this climactic battle that's been hinted at for a while and have it result in literally nothing
no one cares that those two literally who phantom thieves are dead either

The Dragon Ball ki stronger after death* which is getting stronger than before by suffering a near death experience, the rule before like you just proved was that nen could remain AFTER death, not that it would bring you back to life stronger, you fucking retard. Togashi just write as it goes at this point.

No, the end result isn't confirmed yet. Hisoka got his ass kicked by Chrollo in the fight.

In a different way that he couldn't use before. That's a power up.
(Might have some drawbacks, if someone seals his nen, he'll lose his foot and fingers.)

Right-o, pal.

Oh, this is precious. So Hisoka just happened to stumble across Shalnark and Kortopi, the two Spiders whose abilities directly led to his death barring Sun and Moon. That's denial if I've ever fucking seen it.

>Headcanon. He didn't look too pissed to me.
So his change in method in how he deals with his opponents as opposed to him letting the opponent pick the venue and prepare themselves is normal?

That's a case of you completely ignoring Hisoka's character, sorry to say.

DUBS

Machi better not die after all this is over. At least not in the hands of that goddamn clown.

Unless Hisoka goes on a training arc or something then nothing will change unless Togashi wants to pull some "His Nen has only become stronger after dying!" shit and then we can see the threads flooded with the same Zenkai nonsense from DBZ that's the equivalent of the Eagles going to Mordor.

His convictions haven't changed and it's not like Chrollo thinks he's dead. The fight is destined to repeat itself until one of them is dead for good. Besides couldn't Chrollo have copied Hisoka's Nen in the fight? I doubt the clown will ever have the edge unless he gets some asspull powerup.

If Nen can get stronger after death, and then you get resuscitated (via using your Nen or any other way), makes sense to me that your Nen would stay in that stronger state.
I don't see how that's anything new.

Yes Hisoka has a huge plot armor at this point, but it makes sense.

lol you sure have analyzed this comic dude

That's because his had actual flesh and bone for limbs, not nen.

He didn't do what Franklin did.

>Besides couldn't Chrollo have copied Hisoka's Nen in the fight?
Why would he do that if he was going to kill him?
To keep an ability in his book the original user must still be alive.

Unless you turn your brain off reading it. It's not even that hard to figure out.

Hisoka telling Machi that he's gonna resort to guerilla warfare and attacking people when they least expect is a complete 180 to how he handled fights before. Having a different perspective after you come back from the dead isn't a shocker. It happened in Game of Thrones

Jesus Christ, Hisokafags sure get triggered easily.

>So Hisoka just happened to stumble across Shalnark and Kortopi
In case you didn't notice, they were right outside.

Also, you're being completely retarded. I said he didn't look too pissed when issued the nen command. "Lol I guess I'm gonna die, I'd better try this out". There was no emotion behind that, it was just a gamble. It was clumsy writing at its finest.

>The fight is destined to repeat itself until one of them is dead for good.
Who knows what might happen?
Even if it repeat itself there's no more Gallery Fake and Black Voice.
Also it certainly will not be a 1v1 in an arena.

The action doesn't trigger me but "O MY RUBBER NEN" is fucking hilarious
I can only hope this doesn't come off as autistic in nip, though their standards are that much lower

You must be really deluded to think Chrollo and Hisoka are going to fight again. It's not going to happen, believe me.

The joke
You

Viz translated it as "Rubber nen, I beseech thee" IIRC

Not any less cringe and chuuni desu

Why the fuck is he talking to his own nen

To be fair, they're basically talking to their own nen every time they say their ability name.

>overpowered nen powerhouse proto-ant who can tank the toughest human nen user without much difficulty
>they just nuke him
Name a better shonen resolution.

Right outside where? How far or close do you think that park was to Heavens Arena, a 5 minute walk?

Stop being for fucking stupid. Hisoka wasn't walking in the streets and just coincidentally happened to come across those two.

>Also, you're being completely retarded. I said he didn't look too pissed when issued the nen command. "Lol I guess I'm gonna die, I'd better try this out". There was no emotion behind that, it was just a gamble. It was clumsy writing at its finest.

Hisoka rarely ,if ever, shows any emotion other than amusement. Did you expect an exaggerated expression showing how scared he is or some shit?

First time in his life he was embarrassed in such a way and he was so close on dying. His decision to kill off the Spiders already shows the change.

No, it was "Nen Gum, I beseech you". It still sounds pretty silly though.

People do a lot of weird shit when they're about to die, since all bets are off.

That's even chuunier somehow

Are you retarded? Hisoka's nen remained in his body after he died to perform the funtion which he commanded it to perform; to resuscitate himself. As an added bonus, Hisoka's nen became stronger due to the "nen becoming stronger after death" rule, which amounts to a power-up for him. Everything makes sense.

Fanboy detected.

It was probably pretty close by.

>Hisoka wasn't walking in the streets and just coincidentally happened to come across those two
That's exactly what he did, and it makes sense. Hisoka doesn't have some Spider-tracking ability that lets him magically know where the location of each specific Spider is. He has literally no idea where any of the Spiders are.

>Did you expect an exaggerated expression showing how scared he is or some shit?
Not exactly, but I expected a proper sign of strong emotion that justified his nen lingering. I didn't get it. It was there for Kurapika and Pitou, but not with Hisoka.

The whole "nen getting stronger" deal is only for the dead. Now that he's alive, his nen is back to normal.

>Hisoka doesn't have some Spider-tracking ability
Doesn't mean he can't search for them. Finding them then isn't a coincidence.

You're being deliberately obtuse at this point. He literally had no idea where any of the Spiders were when he began his hunt, and chanced upon Shalnark and Koltopi outside. There isn't any indication to suggest he singled out Shalnark and Koltopi because of their abilities, he just killed them because they were close by. Nothing more, nothing less.

>It was probably
Right

>That's exactly what he did, and it makes sense. Hisoka doesn't have some Spider-tracking ability that lets him magically know where the location of each specific Spider is. He has literally no idea where any of the Spiders are.
Who said anything about having a Spider-tracking ability? He's not a Hunter? He can't do any more than either Gon or Killua? He did track down the exorcist on his own without any clues.

>Not exactly, but I expected a proper sign of strong emotion that justified his nen lingering. I didn't get it. It was there for Kurapika and Pitou, but not with Hisoka.
Kurapika and Pitou(kinda iffy) show emotion far more than Hisoka has. It's was either he's controlled by his bloodlust, amused by the current situation, or flat out hard-on.

This is completely new for him. It won't be smack-you-in-the-face obvious, but his words and actions show this to be a definite change from his usual approach of fighting his opponents. He didn't just want to go after Chrollo again, but he wants to kill off every single Spider whether they are prepared for it or not. How this plays out for him the future is anyone's guess but I can assure you Chrollo won't be coming at him with kid gloves.

The spiders don't exactly keep a low profile, what would murdering the entire mafia and planning on robbing a royal family. It should be pretty easy to track them down.

>He literally had no idea where any of the Spiders were when he began his hunt
He must have known they were close considering his exchange with Machi.

>It's been established like more than a decade ago that Nen can grow stronger after death.

Yes which is why It's absurd chrollo overlooked it while seeing it first hand before. Hisoka is a strong guy so he should have properly killed and then watch him for a while. Had hisoka had internal organs actually damaged he would never be able to jump start his heart. Chrollo is a thorough guy so it made no sense he didn't make sure nothing would happpen

It happens in real life all the time and we don't have superpowers.
HxH is 2deep4u.

Properly killing an opponent doesn't deny the activation of post-death nen and you have to admit using it for revival isn't really something you would ever be prepared for as I don't think there was a precedent for it. He did leave his minions to watch for him, they were just incompetent at it.

He can be pretty near-sighted when he thinks he's achieved his goal.

Nya!

>He did track down the exorcist on his own without any clues
It was Kalluto who tracked the exorcist down. It all makes sense now, you're an actual fucking speedreader. I'm done arguing with you.

Machi never mentioned them. You really don't need to go this far to justify your headcanon.

NEN

>Properly killing an opponent doesn't deny the activation of post-death nen

But would you would know you killed him properly with your own hands, he didn't even do it directly himself and just left 5 mins later. It's mainly the fact he just left without checking him out for a while since it was obvious people like Hisoka might pull up with the nen after death bullshit. He wouldn't be prepared for it but he should have expected something and if something does happen his minions won't be able to take care of it alone. If you really think Chrollo knows his team can handle Hisoka without him he would have set them to kill him ages ago or just gang rape with the team there.

All i'm saying the guy left way to quickly

But like, that was before he personally witnessed nen after death though. I would have expected him to wait for a reaction or took it in to account

I jumbled it up, you whiny cocksucker.

That doesn't refute my core point. Thinking Hisoka couldn't track them down on his own is fucking stupid.

>Machi never mentioned them
Why would Machi be the only member to be around to watch the fight? It's not a stretch for him to search for other members near the arena.

Remember we know how Hisoka's body remained intact after the fact. I don't think it would cross his mind how he could possibly be on one piece after all that.

There are people in this thread who think Hisoka had a chance

The Nen after death thing is extremely rare, Hisoka took a gamble and it worked. It so happens than since he was dead for a few minutes his nen became stronger when he came back. He even had the troupe watching his corpse.
I really liked how the events turned out, people on Sup Forums just can't enjoy things.

>chrollo has an ability to teleport people
>he decided to not include this in his specific rotation

Could have ended the fight in minutes

In order to beat Hisoka, Chrollo had to:

>get Hisoka to have his nen exorcised
>delay the fight forever so he can get specific abilities
>pick a particular location for the fight that lets him do OP shit with these particular abilities that he tracked down
>sacrifice hundreds, possibly thousands of innocent people
>literally cheat even with all the leniency hisoka gave him

And he still failed to kill Hisoka cause he was a fucking dumbass.

The whole rubber nen thing is just funny as hell, I've always loved bungee gum.

This is all true. I can't wait to see Hisoka hunting down the troupe. It's going to be hilarious to see Feitanfags crying when the jester beheads bargain Hiei in two panels.

>The Nen after death thing is extremely rare

Yeah since it only happens with people with strong convictions and emotion which was obvious with someone like Hisoka, guy went out his way to heal chrollo just to fight him and then even accepted the disadvantaged conditions since he's so damn battle hungry with top tiers, i don't why he didn't personally check him out himself. He was the guy who bugged him for years but he just kicks out of the arena right away.

>implying

He could have used thisAnd mix it with any ability and would be a 1 hit KO

Also
>probably cheat by having Shalnark Machi and Kortopi help him during the fight

Can't prove it right now, but I'm sure he did it.

Can't wait for Chink Hiei to behead and/or roast Suzuka's sexual deviant cousin

The "Chrollo cheated" headcanon is still alive and strong?