Who's this faggot?

Who's this faggot?

some soy consumer

Who gives a shit, leftists get verified for posting anything. Doesn't make them important

So a woman can't think or herself?

Wow how misogynistic

One thing I don't understand is that he's part of the LGBT minority BUT also part of the white majority

stop whitesplaining tyler baka

Some unimportant person trying to be famous. He is trying too hard. Just like most leftshits virtual signaling.

So I checked his Youtube channel and his stats and W E W they're tanking

its you, trying to get yourself lit up for victim points.

But he's more famous than you

Tbh none of this is wrong though, trying to deny it is playing into a leftist moral framework. I don't care about the experiences of minorities and I don't care about trying to get rid of my white privilege

>numale sensoring people
Nothing new there

So what? You are trying to be famous? Are you an attention whore?

Kek Tyler is only 5’3” lmao

Id love to hate fuck him

>I'm a nigger because.....

>I don't understand what it's like to pay for a bicycle and I don't care

I never understood why white privilege is a bad thing this is our fucking country, whites built it damn right we should have privileges.

He's Tyler Oakley, he used to be tumblr famous and branched out into general internet things.

He's a tumblr gay guy who thinks he's a comedian. Did some show on Netflix a while ago. He's not very funny.

tell them to go to Haiti

This. The more the left pushes the “whites don’t care about minorities” and “acknowledge your white privilege” memes, the more we should embrace it. Unapologetic.

wow is he saying that woman can't think for herself, unlike the 2 men? very problematic tb h

>talk shit about opposition
>ignore opposition so you don't have to deal with criticism.

k

Business as usual I guess, signal to friends how much you hate the opposition but too chicken to actually have them shitpost back at him.

>Leftist faggot unintentionally implies women can't think for themselves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!