Cannabis fucks your brain up badly

Cannabis increases the risk of psychotic depression, feelings of persecution and alienation, and hypomania/bipolar disorder, especially for people who used it as teenagers.

>DUDE, IT'S JUST A PLANT! LMAO

archive.is/HS8Wg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"cannabis dependent" have emotional problems
wow OP, this is shocking

Whatever negative effects cannabis has sugar is 100x worse. Don’t be smug because your vices are legal

Absolutely wrong.

Sugar is not psychoactive and won't rob you if a sound mind in and of itself, unlike cannabis. It's also easy to counteract, unlike cannabis.

Drugs are illegal for a reason, and sugar in and of itself is fine for a reason.

Sugar fucks your health which in turn fucks every other part of you including mentally. First step is admitting you have a problem

>won't rob you if a sound mind in and of itself, unlike cannabis
wut
>Drugs are illegal for a reason
good goy

Yeah, maybe if you're a fucking weak faggot.
Shit thread. Get a life.

You can't even compare the two. Don't be an idiot.

We have millions of people die every year from health problems related to obesity or heart conditions brought on by obesity.

Tell me again how many people have died from taking in too much marijuana since say, ooohhh...the beginning of time.

What's that number again? Oh right - ZERO

Yeah that shit can cure cancer, better put a stop to it and go the (((doctor's))) office. Make sure you get some prescriptions for your anxiety and any other problems you might have, be a good goy.

>increases the risk of psychotic depression, feelings of persecution and alienation, and hypomania/bipolar disorder

Yeah, but it also makes life more tolerable. And you don't have to abuse it every day.

Processed sugars are actual poisened and have even been linked to wearing away your telomeres and a whole host of congnitive degenerative diseases.

Weed is not that bad, not even as bad as booze, but like 99% of things in life, too much is bad for you.

Alcohol is worse for you than cannabis

you should rather just categorize them as the same, fun substances you should enjoy occasionally.

LSD will open your mind though.

It actually cures all those things for me now what?

What is this petty game.

Weed is a fucking problem, trying to run at the mouth about sugar does not change that.

can confirm. please try to lay of it until you're atleast out of your teenage years.

t.bipolarpsychoticfag

So explain this guy then you fuck.

Can you prove to me (citing scientific studies posted in peer reviewed journals i.e. not the daily mail) that cannabis causes these problems & isn't instead being used by these people to self medicate?

I mean after all THC just serves to lock dopamine receptors closed with dopamine inside of them (but I'm sure you already knew that).

I don't doubt that over use of THC could be detrimental for people with these conditions especially teenagers. But I don't think you can prove to me that it directly causes anything.

>Yeah, but it also makes life more tolerable.

Only a weed addict would state such a thing.

>sugar in and of itself is fine for a reason.

Whats so fun about getting stoned?

>tfw want to enjoy pot
>Smoked about an eighth a week for a month or two
>Got high alot
>Every time I did I'd get insanely paranoid
>Feel extremely weak minded
>Everything I worry about plagues my mind all at once
>Except I really enjoyed playing my guitar and making music while high

I get insanely paranoid while high, and I don't like it. I'll stick with psychedelics.

>Cannabis fucks your brain up badly

And the sky is blue. Is this something controversial or contested in dumbfuckistan over there? Or is everyone just brainwashed by their sociology professors?

even that isn't enough. i started smoking at 22 and started smoking regularly at 24, i've been on a steady downslope of depression and mood swings

I lost both my legs in a traffic accident but smoking weed helped them grow back. This is why (((THEY))) don't want you to free teh weed

It is just a basic way to pass the time.

That is what most faggots appear to use it for.

pussy

>You can't even compare the two
of course not, one is a dangerous drug for ugly fucktards the other is a plant

Depending on the type of weed, you can feel physical euphoria

plus it'll make you horny and usually result in a pretty good fuck

Whats so fun about being drunk?

>Is this something controversial or contested in dumbfuckistan over there?

Sadly yes, people think that because weed addicts can be functional that it is not a problem.

He's a fucking maniac.

What is this game?

You tell me

Kill yourself fag

I've been smoking since 1996 and I have none of those symptoms...

>thirsty
>what do i drink
>soda
>not water
>dude it's not even close to the same

That's you.

Alcohol is far far worse.

Reminder that anti-pot user are all underage faggots that don't live in a rec/med/decrim state or just plain can't get any.

Sour

Fucking

Grapes

>Is this something controversial or contested in dumbfuckistan over there?
Is this a rhetorical question? You should know damn well that America is full of DUDE WEED LMAO brainlets.

>Weed is a fucking problem

How?

Oh right, all those people on weed running amok crazy and sitting down.......eating.....laughing at THree's Company re-runs

THE HORROR!

You are the one playing and propagating it right now so your bitch ass is in the position to tell me.

Again, what is this fucking petty game you god damn cunt?

I get high everytime I have to take my Adderall for my ADHD so the comedown isn't as terrible and so I can eat. I realized that if I don't keep my brain distracted with some task I go deep into where I shouldn't dwell within my mind. Just keep yourself distracted, usually I play a cool game or watch a 3 hour documentary or something like that

>Using a psychoactive every day while your brain is still developing (birth-mid 20s) will fuck up your brain

Wew, who knew.

You shouldn't even take antidepressents and anti-anxiety meds at that age. You're just cementing your problems if you do.

Had my first panic attack after smoking pot. Still having them for free fifteen years later. Is this the case for everyone? No. But I fucking hate stoners.

>dude its just weed
>it's natural
>no way dude weed has never made me freak out
>lol you're just weird

Fuck stoners.

WADDUP YOUTUUUB YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUBE!?!?

alcohol is a problem... a bigger one at that... should we ban alcohol?

I mean I agree, all drugs are in fact, DRUGS, they mess you up while you are on them 100%, all have different long term effects.

Pot is of course bad because if smoked it has issues similar to tobacco, but freedom to do stupid shit to your own *ADULT* body is a human right.

You are free to get drunk or stoned and I am free to laugh at you and get all the chicks cause im sober and have all this money i dont spend on drugs.

Sigh... it takes the ambition away from people.

It does make people into dope heads.

This childish mentality that oh people are just laughing so it is fine can only come from a weed addicted youth.

How long can you go without smoking?

12 hours tops?

I have some of those feelings of persecution and alienation when I get the wrong kind of high in a social situation. But, that fades away once I'm either alone or the high ends.

Been smoking since I was a teen and I'm fine (though then again I am posting on Sup Forums- so clearly something went wrong).

Yeah, stoners are degenerates.

Its only a drug if you label it as such you self righteous prick, sugar could be a drug, caffeine could be a drug

You are a waste of natural resources.

The most FAGGOTY threads on /pop/

sage

anxiety is a mental problem that can be ended as soon as you stop being a little bitch

Yeah weed addicts like to run at the mouth about muh alternative fuel, my hemp etc..

The bottom line is you just want to get high and this argument makes it seem more reasonable.

>I had a bad experience, fuck everyone else
>reeeee

>and get all the chicks cause im sober and have all this money i dont spend on drugs.

T. CANADIAN

different, but while at college i'll smoke almost every day. when i go back home, i take a t break of however long it is, sometimes a weekend, sometimes 3 months. its not physically addictive.

Thank you officer

Sugar triggers an anabolic reaction and makes your muscles grow faggot
So that means that your experience applies to anyone right

Weed smokers are fucking loosers, face it

>Takes Adderall to focus and not be too distracted
>Smokes weed to be distracted and not focus too hard

Combing both is fun i suppose

The point is that is should not be encouraged.

You can split hairs all you want.

How long can you go without smoking?

12 hours tops?

This is a SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL, seriously, do you know how hemp would effect the paper production in the west.

GOY VOY SOY BOY OVEY HEY!

You know there are a lot of different types of cannabis. Based on what you wrote, I assume you do. If you live in a recreational state you should talk to the clerks to determine what strand you might enjoy more. Psychedelics are great in small amounts. Cannabis is something you can enjoy every day. I used to drink a lot, now my nightcap is a puff or two an hour before bed and haven't slept better in my life. Get up refreshed to hit the gym and put in a good day at work.

Oy vey. Bad gojim, (((we))) have to legalize in order to help the (((poor))) by taxing the drugs.
I can barely make a decent trillion to feed my children you anti-semite!

sugar is psychoactive but it's likely you have been addicted to it and conditioned to it's psychoactive nature that you don't have any clue what it's like to be off of it. Try to not eat a single morsel for 4-6 months, read every label, you will have worst withdrawals of your life first of all but secondly wait this the clarity of mind comes...ahhhh the best

>inactive
>consuming trash food
>consuming trash tv
This is why the jews are pushing for weed legalization so hard. They want to you sit there and be retarded while in-taking the trash they throw at you. Good job, sheep.

I ahvent smoked weed in about a month and don't plan on smoking anymore for the rest of my life. what I will tell you is this, I feel more grounded and my mind is a lot clearer.....I do not feel like a degenerate anymore and since I have quit, I notice the difference between myself and those that still do smoke and the differences are amazing....I am glad I gave it up

the biggest regret of my life (no shit) was smoking weed as an adolescent. I was 14 the first time I actually got HIGH (smoked 1-2 times prior with no effect) and I freaked the fuck out for about 45 minutes till I calmed down. It became a daily habit, especially the last year of high school. I stopped when I joined the military, but continued smoking when I would come home on leave (only like the first two or three days of a 2 week leave etc.) but since I got out I went whole hog back into it as well as other drugs. They are destroying my life Sup Forums and I can't stop. I mean, objectively I can, but ya know.
If I had a time machine I would go back to 2001 and smack the bowl out of my hand, and beat the shit out of myself as a warning.

yeah weed makes you paranoid and it doesn't help with emotional pain at all, if anything it made me think more about it

I drank a beer twenty years ago and I still beat my wife

STOP

Everyone agrees that weed CULTURE is fucking cancer. That is not up for debate.

But weed itself is fine. It's like alcohol. So long as you arent an asshole who abuses it - the shit is fine

In fact weed is better than alcohol. You can drink so much you die. Can't smoke yourself to death unless you burn your house down in your sleep

I dont get high but the few people I know who do are all normal and have their shit together. One even works for Boeing as an aerospace engineer. Hardly lazy or an idiot

But you what's common among all the people I know that are failures? They all love beer and sports. What an amazing coincidence.

Maybe we should ban beer and sports

Psychotic depression is not a psychological term you autist.

>How long can you go without smoking?

34 years so far, faggot

What's next? Weed contains soy?

Im mentally unstable FUCK OTHERS REE

>its not physically addictive.

It is addictive you guys like to focus on the physically part so it seem more reasonable.

>people who smoke weed have problems

That’s all these studies are when you look into them

Correlation does not equal causation

Worse is true for alcohol

Cry more you autistic little sheltered faggot bitch who has no friends

Hitler would legalize weed and ban alcohol if he knew what we all know today

This
Weed culture is degenerate my bowl of smoke before I go to sleep isn't

>Only a weed addict would state such a thing.

Bait, but for the sake of discussion, humans have been using drugs to cope with a reality that they are not evolutionarily equipped to handle for all of human history.

Also
>stoned ape theory

>This is why the jews are pushing for weed legalization so hard.

This 100%

Notice that jews don't allow that shit in their circles.

lol what are you talking about faggot I hate beer and sports is for niggers, Im all bout that natural high dawg

I have smoked since 16 I own 2 business and just purchased a second home. I feel more grounded an in control than ever.

Former pot addict here. Yeah, my brain is fucked up forever and will probably never fully recover. Years have passed and I still can't focus, keep my train of thought or remember things quite like I used to, but the good news is, I have regained self-control and am able to look people in the eye again.
Stop falling for the Jew memes. Maybe the natural pot used to be fine, but this shit we got today is some fucked up CIA hybrid sprayed with a shitload of pesticides that has 5 times more toxic shit in it than anyone can stand.

All drugs should be abolished, ALL DRUGS. This includes ethanol and tobacco, yes. Not a single benefit to any of them, unless you believe Bill Nye tier (((scientists))).

I need to feed my addiction FUCK OTHERS REE

Thanks for missing my point entirely you fucking dumb nigger.

My point is, there is almost no one willing to tell you that there is a chance of your mental and biological makeup not mixing well with smoking pot. Every time I tell this story I immediately get angry stoner shills who are totally pissed that I'm saying something about their precious cannabis jew.

Eh, psychiatry is just a bunch of Jewish tricks to sell drugs. If you're some sad piece of shit without weed, you're probably gonna be an even sadder piece of shit with weed - or any other substance you consume.

This kind of shit comes from the inside. Lift weights, eat beef and eggs, sort your life out, and then smoke weed if you want to and you probably wont get any of these stupid soy-boy tier feelings.

>Muh weeed.

>I’m a massively damaged pussy retard

I honestly have no sympathy for people who go schizo after one toke

99% of crazy people are actually just retards with too much energy for their retard brains and never would have amounted to anything anyway

Oh so you have no actual frame of reference and don't even know what you are talking about.

Nice.

You're an idiot.

Every failure i know loves weed
>u cant die from weed lel
You fucking can
While there are not much direct thc related deaths there are many deaths like weed induced stroke or heart attack.

to each his own right? good luck

>But weed itself is fine. It's like alcohol. So long as you arent an asshole who abuses it - the shit is fine

Think again:
youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI

Again, explain this childish game to me.

You don't want to explain it because you can't, there is not actual rationality behind it just feelings based bullshit.

I haven't smoked in a year. Before that, I would smoke every few weeks or so when all my friends came over to my house. You can become psychologically addicted to pot, yeah, just like you can for just about anything. It's the person that defines their addiction, not the drug in this case.
Most of the people who are addicted to pot and waste their lives would have become addicted to something else with the same result. If anything is childish, it's having a blind hatred for a drug that has objective medicinal properties. For example, my dad suffered from a herniated disc and had to get it surgically removed. His spine fused and now he has to take opiates for the rest of his life or be in excruciating pain. I introduced him to pot and it helped him stop his shitty addiction to opiates. Before he smoked pot, he was taking way too much of his prescription and running out before he could refill it.

Are you a senator or congressman?

If no then why are you on a political board? Because you have no actual frame of reference and don't even know what you are talking about.

See how retarded you sound now, cleetus?