Be a western twitch streamer in Taiwan

>Be a western twitch streamer in Taiwan
>Be relatively successful with the local women
>This alone causes national butthurt and an organized witch hunt against you

gamerevolution.com/news/363349-twitch-streamer-cjayride-leaves-taiwan-controversial-jacuzzi-video

Has there ever been an another case of one man blowing tf out of an entire country?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerevolution.com/news/363349-twitch-streamer-cjayride-leaves-taiwan-controversial-jacuzzi-video
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7r86to/cjayride_unbanned_pogchamp/
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7rbk21/ckkos44444_channel_deleted_banned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 11

" American Woman "

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 12

David Bond gets this kind of hate basically throughout Asia.

why are they being spanked by midgets and fat black women?

If you settle for a flat faced gook it's because you aren't good enough for a white woman. This guy is btfo'ing himself. Have fun having mutt children who don't even look like you.

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 13

If you don't finish your food a girl in a nurse outfit spanks you
Its the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas. I heard it was created by a nutritionist who hates fat people
I pass by it a lot but never been inside, after watching that I probably never will.

Also land whales eat free. Not kidding

this. gook women are omega tier.

Nice try faggot. Whites who mix with Chinese, Japanese, Korean are chads, all other Asian and white mixes are nigger tier.

Chinks don't even understand that I'm going to steal their women.

I'm definitely good enough for white women. White women aren't good enough for me.

/thread

Remember we are the nogs to them. Remember that don't be a bitch

>gamerevolution.com/news/363349-twitch-streamer-cjayride-leaves-taiwan-controversial-jacuzzi-video
He also attracted criticism on the popular Taiwanese message board PTT after filming himself holding onto the back of vehicles while skateboarding, along with uploading an argument between two bystanders and then blocking them on Facebook after they discovered the video. He has also secretly filmed women on the MRT, Taiwan's transit line, commenting on their clothing in front of his thousands of his viewers. He was also banned from applying for a driving license in the country after trying to live stream his test.

so basically for being a nig

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7r86to/cjayride_unbanned_pogchamp/

Nice to see twitch has reinstated his channel, the man is a salt miner

>secretly films people and uploads it on the net
>banned for driving because he wanted to stream his driving test
This is why people on the spectrum should be supervised when travelling abroad. What an utter spacker.

> filming himself holding onto the back of vehicles while skateboarding

So what?

>along with uploading an argument between two bystanders and then blocking them on Facebook after they discovered the video.

So what?

>He has also secretly filmed women on the MRT, Taiwan's transit line, commenting on their clothing in front of his thousands of his viewers.

So what?

>He was also banned from applying for a driving license in the country after trying to live stream his test.

So what?

>so basically for being a nig

What???

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 14

Wonder if he will start streaming again, guy who led the witch hunt against him got twitched banned also

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/7rbk21/ckkos44444_channel_deleted_banned/

The IRL section of Twitch has to go. It won't though, cause then the wamen would complain about not making enough money.

The chat in general on Twitch is pretty racist though. The cmonBruh irony and hol up etc is too good. There's been worse things in CJ's streams than the chat saying EZ to two girls in a hot tub. I dunno why this particular event is so bad?

You can even see it, streams can't even say certain words out of fear of being banned. Nothing in the world could be worse for them than being banned. It's literally EZ money if you're decent looking.

It's funny because that guy is a fucking autist, I've seen his stream and he was so cringy around women i had to turn it off.

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 15

thaat's fine as long as they pay for their own health care

>break multiple laws
>act like a retard
>flee the country

cuck and a coward, wouldn't be surprised if he paid those """girls""" to hang out with him

A
FUCKING
LEAF

East Asians are honorary aryans. Besides he wasn't breeding with them, he was fucking them for fun, like a real man. Sounds like you're just upset because you got your dick frozen to the window again.

IRL is fine, the only people who watch it are beta orbiters anyway. I'd rather they occupy themselves jerking it to cosplay titties than spread their stupid ass opinions on other channels.

I want to be spanked by the midget desu senpai

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 16

>whites
>having to pay for Chinese women to be around him

Nah, only niggers have to do that.

It's by association mostly. They all have Instagram of Twitch channels themselves. The more they come on his show, the more exposure they get to beta people who literally give people money for no reason at all.

MOMMY SAID I WAS SPECIAL SO I AM

>hurr durr why should the law apply to me?

Fuck off with this WMAF, sex tourism propaganda. It's fucking nuts how a thread with a BMWF pic gets deleted in like five minutes while the yellow fever dude's shenanigans stay up as long as my dick was in your mom's boudoir last night

>hurr durr a jaywalking crime and that's it

It's almost like Sup Forums is jealous or something. But that can't be right. He's a race mixing degenerate.

Um... no she didn't. At all. But all the White women I've fucked did.

I started to see myself in the men they were cheating on with me. Because I'd been them.

Realized the whole nigger game isn't worth it and we need a better answer.

what laws did he break and how is he acting like a retard? just because you are jealous that he gets laid doesnt mean he is breaking the law.

That thing is considered a 'Chad' between hapas?

Jesus.

Yes it is a crime, its possibly the easiest thing to not do. Real nigga tier to think you're above not getting run over

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 17

10/10

>western

looks like a fucking swarthy syrian refugee, gets some fucking standards ffs fuck you

born in taipei here

just fyi he got kicked out of the country because taipei basically doesn't like the idea of useless people getting rich for playing games or being useless

they'd ban all of youtube if they could, and as is there is decently heay internet censorship already

99% of the foreigners there are useless and they look for reasons to put them in prison

Nope, they're just incels frustrated faggots.

>He jaywalked but he gets hot pussy. What a nig!

Saved

>based racemixer

>gamerevolution.com/news/363349-twitch-streamer-cjayride-leaves-taiwan-controversial-jacuzzi-video
>Idiot streamer leaves foreign country after realizing it's not all it's cracked up to be.

the girl in the op pic is a solid 5 in taipei

foreigners usually date the asian version of this

not ugly... but you'd have to be dumb to do it

HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE DISREPECT TAIWAN BY JAYWALKING, I HOPE THIS WHITE MALE IS TORTURED TO DEATH AND BURNS IN HELL

DISREPECTING A COUNTRY YOUR A GUEST IN IS EVIL!!!

oh btw fuck america!!! I live here and americans are evil white supreamcist! die yt

i saw his apology video and i was surprised it was about girls, if you know what i mean. (he looks like a fog)
his chinese is difficult to listen to too. he speaks chinese like a retard, he has no 2nd language personality. i'd like to see the tier of women he was banging.

Reminds me of that guy who tried to grow pot.

Cucks don't even understand that people around the world protect their women 19

>Kpop superstar
>soild 5

Ok...

>he has no second language personality

I take it by your entire post that you don't watch his streams? The dude has zero personality. The running joke is he's gay, and autistic.

Truly amazing, that people like that can get by in life. I really do think that's it's cause he's white, and semi decent looking.

No way his IRL streams in the US will be a success, if he ever does one. If you ever, ever are bored as fuck, just watch a past broadcast. You'll see what I mean within 20 minutes

>The running joke is he's gay, and autistic
this is what i guessed from his apology video.