Sup Forums, how do i get a cute little sister that will support me by taking commissions for lewd art?

Sup Forums, how do i get a cute little sister that will support me by taking commissions for lewd art?

Other urls found in this thread:

mp4upload.com/embed-5ebpiogp35i4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move to gensokyo.

ok that's step one, then what

Force your parents to have sex and give you an imotou

How do I get an elf loli girlfriend

I actually found my little sister's lewd art before. Was too scared to ask her to draw lewd things for me

What was her fetish? What's yours?

Incest. Incest.

>"She does crazy hot illustrations!"
>It's the fucking Masamune-kun artist

Kidnap a loli with expert illustration skills and lock her in your basement, only feed her when she provides lewd drawings. Of course you're going to need to kidnap other girls to be models for her, but that at least solves the problem of where you get her food from.

>Of course you're going to need to kidnap other girls to be models for her
Why
She's an expert isn't she
If she can't into female anatomy then how is she an expert illustrator?

Expert illustrator =/= expert on anatomy retard. She can draw, that doesn't mean she knows what to draw.

The Eromanga-sensei audience, everyone.

Yes, I'm the retard. And you're the one that thinks that knowing how to draw somehow magically gives you perfect knowledge of the female form. Which is why famous artists throughout history never used models. I'm the retard, not you. How can you not see your own stupidity, I thought potato's had tons of eyes?

why not just use google images or youtube, its not like thats any different than working from a pic of your own ass on your phone as we saw her do in ep1

>Yes, I'm the retard.
Glad we have this settled.

Anatomy is one of the earliest things you learn if you get into drawing, an expert illustrator would expectedly have a firm grasp on basic fucking knowledge of her craft. You are so stupid.

But that doesn't solve the problem of how you feed her.

Wow, that was so intelligent of you. You took a quote out of context and then acted as though that's what I was really saying. Man you must of spent weeks perfecting such an amazing method of argument.

Seriously though, how do you not forget to breath being that retarded?

So we're talking about a complete unrealistic situation and your response is to argue from a realistic perspective? Why not just argue that no loli will be that good at drawing in the first place? No loli will be an expert illustrator. Or, and just stay with me for a second, or you could not nitpick unrealistic scenarios.

Bunch of fucking retarded autists in here.

what happened to the subs?

Idk your anime watching preference but its better than nothing:
mp4upload.com/embed-5ebpiogp35i4.html

>streaming
No thanks, I'll wait.