he was a big guy

4 Koryu

nah, he seemed like a rather sensible, well-adusted guy to me

Seems more like the Fist of the Supreme Gentleman

you know, you might be onto something

Imagine punching a nigga so hard his hands jump out of the way

he was an evil piece of shit

I dunno, he had a sensitive side

The thought of raoh getting riled up when someone calls him a faggot is funnier than it has any right to be.

he actually looks genuinely offended in that panel where he's called a faggot

what the fuck
Is this translation legit?

confirmed brony

>Fist of the Supreme Gentleman

A truly euphoric art, its patron constellation is the Big Tipper

Raoh's comments about gay-bashing were an edit I added, if you look closely the text for that bits is slightly blurrier than the rest of the text

His ambition made some sort of sense given the sort of upbringing he had.

He loved his brothers until the very end all things considered. Fate dealth him a shit hand for being alive as a potential successor to Hokuto Shinken in the same era as Toki and Kenshiro.

Do you do this for every character you see?

Raoh's dialogue was added in, but Juza's comment wasn't. Probably just a liberal translation of a Japanese insult starting with "Yu-"

A "salvaged vehicle" makes me think of a car but what the fuck kind of car could fit Raoh in?

maybe they took the top off of a bus?

He just wanted to fuck Yuria
as did atleast half the main cast of this series

goddamit Yuria this some nasty ass radiation sickness I hate you so much but the pussy game ridiculous

what happened to the world after he an heroed?

The atmosphere got clean enough for crops to be planted. At least that's what it seemed like

In the anime you have peasants reacting like it's the first time they see the sun, or a clear cloudless sky

A very shitty rehash of previous events in which they basically brought back Raoh with another name

There shouldn't have been any more series after Ken learned Musou Tensei

The only good things about part two was Freddie Mercury and ultimate freedom man.

That mini-arc at the very end of the manga where Ken ends up in some snowy kingdom was pretty cool. Easy to say with hindsight I guess but I think that stuff should've been HNK2 instead of the Land of Ashura stuff, if the series had to keep going

Also the art and animation got quite a bit better. The success of the series must have convinced the studio to pour more resources into the episodes. Too bad it was to animate shitty HnK2

>The only good things about part two was Freddie Mercury and ultimate freedom man.

TOUGH BOY was also pretty good. I honestly can't decide which is better between it and Ai Wo Torimodose

Kaioh was legitimately damn intimidating until he took off his helmet and all the dumb shit that followed happened.

Kenshiro didn't need to have a biological brother, nor Raoh to have a twin brother with an identical ambition. A brotherly feud fated to happen was a major theme of the main series, you do the same thing again its just going to detract from the impact and retroactively shit on HnK1's events

Also, a branch of Hokuto Shinken with magical ki powers (which is apparently strong enough to give the strongest man in Hokuto history and the only one to master Musou Tensei in over 2000 years a great deal of trouble, so much for Hokuto Shinken being the ultimate fighting art) is pretty fucking retarded. Gento Koken and all its practicioners were pretty lame, too, Nanto at least had cool ones like Shin, Rei and Souther

Well, he was just Raoh. His basic design was cool, the problem is him existing