FAKE NEWS DUMP

What is your favorite fake news headline ?

Mine is the unintentional racism of CNN

What were they trying to say?

CNN isn't one person. CNN is my enemy, but being this uncharitable would get you rightfully taken down outside of the Sup Forums echo chamber.

my fav

Hahaha, i kinda liked the gears of war one better. When the news was reporting about chainsaws mounted on ARs

Hard to top that one. Kek.

it is one organization though that has a narrative that all their writers follow

What's funny about this one?

thats not how bump stocks work

What did they mean by this?

Seriously

The image is an ar15 with a grenade launcher and suppressor to make it seem like an evil baby killing weapon that all Americans can own.

Also, it just shows a regular stock going back and forth. That's not how bump stocks work btw.

Isn't that image exactly how they work though?
The recoil pushes the gun back and you pull the gun forwards into your trigger finger; repeat very quickly.
Am I missing something?

good luck using that acog while you're bumpin too

>then slams voting rights for felons
Did they just imply that black voters are felons?

Not that strictly.

You betcha

Liberals are the real racists

Why does fake news rhyme with snake Jews?

lewd

So CNN is saying that all blacks are felons... nice.

Was that migrant the source of the bomb?

Do you even have to ask? Yes, the answer is always yes

>What is an editor

How is the electoral college "sexist"?

I'm guessing there might be a minor difference in the m/f ratio between different states. Also the votes of people in states where m/f is higher may "count more". Since less women live in rural areas.

Bump "stock" is kind-of a misnomer because for efficiency sake it includes the pistol grip as well as the stock.

Dunno if that is entirely accurate. Voting numbers may not be the same as population but this is what population looks like.

Are there any complex moving parts? This looks like something that someone with plastic/wood and Google could make in a few hours. Banning this seems retarded.

You could say that about this too but you would be surprised how shitty amateur weapons turn out.

You'd think more people would notice when there are sudden, unified narrative shifts like this where all the media moves in lockstep, this one is just more obvious than usual. Trumps health is the latest one

How come Alex Jones can get better sources than CNN?

wtf happened to the fake news awards?

i thought trump was going to name the jew, unveil the clinton foundation conspiracy, and reveal the russian investigation as a hoax

CNN are hilarious

What are you gaining by spamming this shit in every thread?