Richard Spencer thinks your lazy

SO you decided to become an ethno-nationalist?

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/860967151926206464

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to pan European dickie?

*You're

Pat Buchanan is my guy.

>Twitter promises to purge the Nazis to appease their advertisers.
>This shithead and David Duke are still up
>Fuck Roger Stone tho

He is a lame Nietzsche-boo and he is hiding it.
He believes that it was Germany's right to dominate Central Europe and the Anglos were 'bad' for stopping them.
This is his weak point, because he does not simply believe in nationalism. He believes in supremacy and the MORAL right of the strong to dominate.
TRY TO SELL THAT TO THE NORMIES. It won't get accepted, while simple nationalism would be more popular.

He believes in the White Imperium, it's why he defends the EU.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo

And I think Richard Spencer is on Alphabet payroll but I don't judge

He doesn't want to sell it, he wants to dominate. I'm not sure what's his problem desu. In some interviews he seems reasonable and then in others he seems batshit crazy.

read the context retard

but then again, it doesn't make sense

Hitler didn't give a shit about race in this way, Bismarck would've laughed white nationalists out of the room and so would any of the people who partitioned the world between European powers during the height of white imperial grandiosity

how was Nietzsche pushing for German superiority? He didn't even like German culture, he wanted the authoritarian Russian ideals to take over Europe

by the way what does he mean by this aim for the stars bullshit? it sounds cool in general but what does it mean in practice

fucking away your pension savings on pointless Mars expedition or some peek-a-boo bullshit or something?

remember a single Iraq war fucked the U.S. economy

and I'm also spamming and r*ddit pacing

I'm out

I don’t get it. Is he being ironic? I thought he was all for ethnonationalism

>right of conquest

>I'm not sure what's his problem
He is a simple man, who can hold about 1.0 ideologies in his head.
He read some Nietzsche, decided this is the only truth and he is running around, spouting it like a man with Tourette syndrome.

Spencer: "the will to explore, conquer, and dominate"
also Spencer: "become who we are"
Nietzsche: "Ecce Homo: How One Becomes What One Is (German: Ecce homo: Wie man wird, was man ist)"

>Nietzsche calls for exceptional people to no longer be ashamed of their uniqueness in the face of a supposed morality-for-all, which he deems to be harmful to the flourishing of exceptional people. He cautions, however, that morality, per se, is not bad; it is good for the masses, and should be left to them. Exceptional people, on the other hand, should follow their own "inner law". A favorite motto of Nietzsche, taken from Pindar, reads: "Become what you are."
>A long standing assumption about Nietzsche is that he preferred master over slave morality. However, the Nietzsche scholar Walter Kaufmann rejected this interpretation, writing that Nietzsche's analyses of these two types of morality were only used in a descriptive and historic sense, they were not meant for any kind of acceptance or glorifications.[140] On the other hand, it is clear from his own writings that Nietzsche wanted the victory of master morality. He linked the "salvation and future of the human race with the unconditional dominance"[141] of master morality and called master morality "a higher order of values, the noble ones, those that say Yes to life, those that guarantee the future."[142]

Nietzsche did not write about race/volks. He wrote about individuals, that strive to qualitatively rise higher in development. The Nazis generalized his writings to the level of collectives. (BTW, this has the contradictory consequence that the underclass retards of a stronger nation would be masters over the upper class individuals of a conquered smaller nation).

>only 5 posts for an obsessivrle Pole to begin bitching about Germans again
Beyond sad, but still honestly impressive at this point.

I can't take people with two first names seriously.

not Germans, the brainlet Spencer.
According to his own philosophical premises, Germany should have been eradicated TWICE. Twice somebody else turned out to be stronger then Germany and should have had no mercy for the conquered.
How did this happen? Because becoming strong causes fear in others, and they form stronger coalitions. Something that Nietzsche-boo Spencer. Does. Not. Get.
Natural selection means that sometimes smaller, more numerous organisms win. Mammoths and dinosaurs die.

No, you're forgetting, Europeans first. Power politics & Territory politics second...

Global white identity would not be territory based. It can have a Homeland, but whiteness is not bound by it.

he is the Kreia of nationalism

We are lazy. Spencer is right.