JoJo

>one week left

Any predictions for the next chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Di6Az80-6ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=fYVza5NPrG8
youtube.com/watch?v=tv2yfioMM_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder ever crusader who died in part 3 had their souls raised to heaven except for Kakyoin
youtu.be/Di6Az80-6ZI

Jobin reminds me of part 1 Dio but instead of vampires we have rock humans.

My prediction is:
Josuke and Yasuho expose Jobin to the Higashikatas. Norisuke disappointed and disowned Jobin. Jobin uses Dolomite's tooth and a rokaka branch to perform an equivalent exchange which empowers his stand stats and gives new abilities.

I just hope something gets explained next chapter. Anything would satisfy me.

Plantman's ability will be Part 8's Heaven's Door
We see the higher-ups of the fruit mafia
Jobin does a thing
Stand fight on a bus

Meti get out.

While i think that will happen but still think we will get another arc before Josuke confronted Jobin

Anyone else really hope the leader of the "fruit mafia" isn't the main villain

my prediction?

gappy FUCKS my ass while i tongu YASUHOs ASS

How do you think Araki got away with the dark stuff that happens in Part 5/6

Shonen's a pretty broad demographic (8 to 18)

Like Weather's backstory surprised me that he got away with it

I'm currently watching the JoJo Dub and it's better than I expected.

There's been much more extreme shonen series.

Do you think Josuke will exchange his life for Holly using the Rokakaka Fruit

What is the best JoJo video game and why is it Phantom Blood PS2?

It's a stardust shooters

Heritage for the future tbqh f@m

Too bad they took down the HD version.
But apparently it's playable on the PS3 emulator.

Probably. She was important to both Kira and Josefumi so he'd probably even die for her.
On a somewhat related note, would Joubin be willing to undergo equivalent exchange for Tsurugi?

Is this an autism hat or is it acceptable to wear one of these bad boys in public?

The best JoJo game is Persona 5

i see those every day very normal you should wear it

Doubt it - he's too selfish

Could a Stand User defeat a Persona User? What about someone from SMT?

he would later die of a cold

If Anasui stayed a girl, do you her love for Jolyne would have gone unrequited?

Main Villain is Diavolo. Not an AU counterpart with a different take on his character, it's just Diavolo again.

Kakyoin has moms to haunt.

Giorno can stuff his ear inside his head in case you forgot.

What if that's the scene with the highest budget in the Part 5 anime?

I'll make Hiroshima look like a saturday morning picnic.

>picnic
chew

You mean it isn't?!?!

>Diavolo hopped into a different universe and traded his death loop to somebody else, or something

I'm kinda wondering if they'll keep Anasui as a girl for her first appearence in the Part 6 anime (if they ever get to that)

Why would they?

Which Jojo character has the best ass and why is it Johnny?

That's not Hato

Pucci.

Shinobu

Part 5 of the anime is released. Everything looks good, but Bruno is portrayed by his model from the PS2 game plastered onto the animation.

I hope you realize he wears diapers

Hato's is so nice her hair is pointing to it all the time

this is gonna look so gay animated

Tamami and Hazamada were midgets from the very beginning

What if Secco was a woman in a tight bodysuit?

>There is such a lack of females in part 5 that people have to headcanon male characters as female

REMINDER

So...has there been a stand that puts people to sleep? I feel like there has but I can't remember.

Honestly, that's most of P5. For every Trish's nipple there's a vampire and a harem protag on the couch together.

I can't wait untill Secco throws the phone. While I don't think Cio is gonna be popular, I'd like to take a little comfort in a someone's ship sinking. Especially if the two phonecalls are in different episodes.

Would that make Hato, JJL Secco then? People tend to draw Secco blonde under Oasis.

Jokes aside, I actually had a chat with another Cio fan about whether Cioccolata was meant to be female originally because his proto-design in the sky looks really feminine and his name was changed.
But I'm not a fan of that

Is there a timeline of earthquakes?

Death 13 attacked people in their sleep, SCR put people to sleep before it swapped their souls. Don't think there have been stands that exclusively induce sleep

I've never seen or played Persona, how they abilities work, someone told me their Stands, ghost, whatever are born from their kinks?

Golden Wind PS2 is the best

>Would that make Hato, JJL Secco then? People tend to draw Secco blonde under Oasis.
Well, they're both pretty simple and involved with suspicious men

Main villain reveal

Are you familiar with the Jung's concept of 'shadow'? Personas are basically a manifestation of your combined ego and shadow.

DID YOU SAY HAMON OVERDRIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=fYVza5NPrG8

Thats actually pretty interesting and explains, why this manifestation of psychic energy are not evil and can posses both bad and good atributes, maybe i should give Persona a try

Dub Kars is the best

Honestly none of the voices in the dub are really bad apart from Caesar and Stroheim. Hard to do good foreign accents with English voice actors, I guess?

Any events coming up soon? Been out of these threads for a couple months.

Rohan OVA should be soon though, looking forward to it.

Oh…

He and Dub Dio did pretty well in their roles. The only people I dislike in the dub were the Zeppelis and Stroheim. The accents are too heavy for me desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=tv2yfioMM_U

There are 3 positive aspects that you can count on with Persona games: the underlying concepts are interesting, the demon designs are fantastic and generally tie into their respective lore, and the music is awesome. Story, characters, gameplay, etc. - all of these things not only vary from game to game, but players generally experience a difference of opinion between them.

How long until the sequel is finished?

Jonathan's voice is perfect but Dio's sounds too old.

I think the opposite. Dio sounds perfect, but Jonathan sounds a little too deep-voiced. Adam Howden seems like a brit pitch best for Jonathan, it's probably because of how nip Jonathan sounds.

when did it say this?

The two games where my husbando makes an appearance

JoJo art event in August

I played it a few days ago and I didn't like it that much, does it get better? I'm still at Polnareff vs. Avdul

Demo should be soon, I don't know the exact date because I "left" them a while ago and they haven't contacted me since.

He's a cripple. Does it need to be said?
And he's wearing one in the beginning.

I have absolutely every piece of speed king art ever made.
If you can post speed king art I don't have, you'll be rewarded

Rewarded with what?

does anyone like araki's newer style?

Fresh OC. Pay up

Do you think we will get Part 5 Announcement in August?

I like and dislike it. Too much same face tho, but it was present in his past art too.

cripples shit themselves? huh, guess you're right.

>wearing one in the beginning

where?

stylized speed king design.

I'll see what I have and dump em.

do you have this one?

What's with the crude teeth edit on the right? It was yelling in the original image.

Hopefully not. I don't want David butchering another part of this manga

It's nice, but I liked the style he had from parts 4-6 best.

Part 5 art was the best

>Clicked once
>See King Crimson for less than a second before it gets spoilered again
N-Nani?!

im currently reading part 3 could the sun stand guy kill dio,

"I eradicated time... and forced it to skip! The action of you closing the image back into the spoiler no longer exists, all that remains is the result!"

Reyn would make a pretty good Joseph too but I'm still mad Liam O'Brien wasn't Dio.