Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

Why was this allowed?

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie got that badonkadonk

Ymir is fucking retarded.

BRYH a best.

Friendly reminder that Annie WILL viciously take Eren's virginity once she's out of the crystal.

Are gay couples frowned upon in Marley?

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Indeed

inb4 endgame brothers user

>Mikasa having a feminine boner
God, girl, you're 15.

endgame right here

It is known.

It's pretty obvious Mikasa will eat Annie. I mean, theya lready know how to turn people into titans and shit.

were where you when titan baby was born?

>Hanjo blushes at Eren
>then random empty Mikasa eyes

What did they mean by this?

Now that I think of it.
Does Female Titan always have to actually be a Female?

AM is endgame.

Where are Ymir and the random soldier?
Why aren't they in his mouth anymore?

ackermans=/=eldians

Seriously though it was weird

Bert already left his titan form.

Reiner is so handsome.

This will never be endgame.

>BRYH are significantly better characters than LAME
>Bert dead
>Ymir killed offscreen
>Reiner deathflags everywhere and soon to be dead in 2 years
>Historia's now a puppet queen who stays hidden in the capitol
>Meanwhile LAME will get more Armin GENIUS! moments in the future
What the fuck is wrong with Isayama?

soon

For abandoning her girlfriend instead of making love to her, indeed.

if the ackermans aren't eldians, why are they on paradis?

Also, since the Marleyans have ww1 tech as far as we know, and the people in the walls maybe have shit from the 1700s, why can't they just invade normally?

If they're so strict about selecting who gets a titan how did this coward piece of shit get one?

This would trigger everybody even more than EH

Did you see his depressed face in his recent interview?

She had her waifu's pussy served on a silver plate and decided to commit sudoku instead. I'll never forgive her for this.

You're really stupid, Ymir.

Mikasa has a tiny pecker.

Seeing her made me sad.

At least she didn't get eaten alive.

Because the First King said he unleash millions of titans if someone invaded, they didn't know that he wouldn't or that he now can't

Good characters aren't allowed to stay alive user.

I wonder what made Zeke use little kids to try to defeat Paradis

the army of colossal titans that make up the walls my boy

Excellent.

Reiner! Yarundana... Iba... KOKODE

Kenny's gonna blow her mind

That's why she looked so depressed in the recent chapter, because of Isayama's hack writing at the end of chapter 50.

Are you saying that you DON'T want to see Eren and Armin talk about MUH OCEAN!!

He did well against Ackerman super powers

>why are they on paradis?
They're supersoldier bodyguards that fell out of favor.

>why can't they just invade normally?
They're worried about wall titans. Also, conventional invasion would be a pain in the ass because they've spent so long filling the island with mindless titans.

>Reiner

>If it wasn't for Grisha, Frieda would have unleashed colossal titans the very moment when Bert breached the wall
Nice planning, dickheads.

KOKODE KIMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that only happened because they wounded his husbando.

It's cute and feminine, as it should be.

It was a bluff, Frieda wasn't going to do shit.

There are a lot of colossal titans in the walls. We're not talking a meager thousand, there's about a million in the walls. The one with the coordinate would be able to kill everyone by awakening them

No she wouldn't, the King's Will would have prevented her from doing it because the First King was a massive cuck

Super high quality pic of best boys, I'll keep looking for better quality pics for YH

Manlet knows that feel

I think he wants to commit suicide even more when he had to kill his retarded yuri queen because of its scenario mistakes and his retarded writting. I wonder if he will really do it when it will kill Reiner and Historia for the plot.

rico a qt

Bert was so cool that chapter, his 3DMG skills were 10/10

so many people have noted how talented he was though

Dammit Ymir

He will at least wait for splatoon 2.

Vallhala with LAME still aive is the only aceptable ending.

Indeed.

>Rico will never order you around

label annie as dead to

she killed herself to evade capture, remember

If the wall titans are all colossals, does that mean Bert/Armin's Titan is not special at all?

Perhaps they suspect adult eldians are more likely to betray them, kids are easier to deceive.

What is Erwin's face trying to convvey?

The fact that she just glared at Grisha. The walls had already been breached when he came begging for help, if she was going to do something she would have said yes right there.

Not at all.

come out of the closet?

He wanted them to infiltrate and join the military to get info on the things they were looking for. Breaking the wall was necessary to get inside and the chaos let them blend with the refugees without much trouble so hiding their identity was easier.

They couldn't really knock the wall's door and say "hey we come from the outside let us in" without looking suspicious as fuck.

She was clearly up to something, the rageturd senior just appeared before she could do it.

Next episode, will anything happen? Or will we get 20 minutes of flashbacks and a cliffhanger of a main character that canonically cannot die assuming he may die?

Look at his hand

"When all of this end I´m planning to marry Hanji. Of course you are invited to our wedding Levi!"

And I guess after they breached the first wall having a bunch of kids without proper documentation is less suspicious than a bunch of adults or even teenagers

What difference do they have?

This.

the other are brainlets and can't use the steam ability, i guess

None, I'm agreeing with you.

Best Shingeko's.

Yeah but he doesn't have the judgement of a soldier and relied on Reiner to do shit. Compare that to the 800 little kids they sent to the front lines to see who is more deserving of a titan and you'll notice a big difference.

Only thing that useless bitch would have done was mindrape the entire wall people. Too forgetting there was even a third wall.

He did the right thing killing those useless shits

*with LAME in hell

Grisha didn't immediately attack her, he started off just begging. She wasn't going to do anything, and if she was she's even more retarded than Grisha for staying silent about it.

But user, even dead LAME would never have been accepting in Vallhala. They are so crappy that even death/Satan does not want it in hell.

*freeze frame*
yep that's me.

Pretty much. I don't care about shipping but she had literally ZERO reasons to go back let alone help Reiner.

The absolute cutest!

I hope that's just a friendly hug.

No, but necrophilia is so BR can never be.

Grosha pls. The hell for innocent children murderers is that way.

She can't control herself around the SnK