Goblin Is Very Cute!

Thanks didn't know about this manga

>"I don't want to fight you."
>Gets stabbed
>"I want to go home"
>Dies
>Goblin feels a bit uneasy from doing it
>Suddenly they're buddies

MC is cute, Adventurer is cute, and Gravel a shit.

Get out of here, this is cute thread

I love me some bully

That is not a goblin; that is an elf painted green.

Barf-chan is too cute. I want to grief her at the entrance to the city.

K

What about this?

That's a goblin with a disgusting art direction. That discolored nose is horrible, and ruins the entire aesthetic.

You're very picky

He didn't even mention the retarded armor and sword.

Needs to make up their mind.

If they want goblins to be well-equipped soldiers, then the goblin needs to be wearing actual armour, not two soup bowls for pauldrons and a childrens' halloween costume underneath.

If they want goblins to be scavengers who are equipped with whatever they can find, then there's no reason for the weird thigh-highs and the weird panties/tube top combo.

Is there a new chapter out or are we just gonna discuss about goblins for the sake of discussing about goblins?

Latter

Well that's disappointing. As you were, then.

I like Goblins and green skins in general but Re: Monster and Goblin Slayer nearly ruined them for me

I propose that Goblin is cute.

#NotAllOrcs

I think it's cute

fight me

but it looks hot

If a human asked her out on a date, do you think she'd accept?

The fuck? I don't remember this, what chapter is this page from?

It was one of the chapters with the Ogre. The text is from the Ogre after Goblin Slayer opened a portal to the deep ocean, firing extremely high pressure water and cutting the Ogre in half at the waist.

Holy mother of fuck, I somehow skipped an entire chapter. This is what I get for being too lazy to check out madokami.

I second the motion, and would like to put foreword the notion that Goblin is very cute

I would like to add that Aki is also very cute.