imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 18
>Damascus warns it may shoot down Turkish planes attacking Kurds within Syrian borders
>Idlib:No IS in Sinjar. SAA offensive limited due to wind storm
>S Aleppo:SAA liberates Qaytil& Umm Salasil en-route to Abu Duhur airport
>Yarmouk Camp:IS attacks& advances against HTS in Haifa Street
>Kurdish forces come under attack by Turkish troops in Afrin & Manbij
>“Afrin will be your graveyard Erdogan” – Thousands protest the Turkey’s aggression in N Syria
>TFSA prepare for offensive against Kurds in N Syria
>DeZ:IS attempts to break SAA lines with a car bomb. SAA stopped it
>RU DM meets Turkish generals to discuss SY ahead of peace talks
>E Ghouta:4thArmoured Division gears up for an upcoming offensive to liberate Harasta district
>WASHINGTON IN DENIAL: TILLERSON SAYS US HAS NO PLANS TO FORM SYRIA BORDER FORCE
>TILLERSON: US TO KEEP MILITARY PRESENCE IN SYRIA TO REMOVE ASSAD FROM POWER
>Cavusoglu:TURKEY WILL COORDINATE MILITARY OPERATION IN AFRIN WITH IRAN AND RUSSIA
>Turkey demands Syrian Army halt all operations in Idlib
>British AF attacks ISIS drone teams during SDF operations in DeZ gov
>Yemen claims ballistic missiles hit two key targets in southern Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
southfront.org/russia-calls-for-direct-talks-between-afghan-government-and-taliban/
southfront.org/washington-in-denial-tillerson-says-us-has-no-plans-to-form-syria-border-force/
southfront.org/india-successfully-test-fires-nuclear-capable-icbm/
southfront.org/tillerson-us-to-keep-military-presence-in-syria-to-remove-assad-from-power/
liveleak.com/view?i=3a1_1516076113
liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1516272033
politicalvelcraft.org/2018/01/01/russia-broke-the-backbone-of-the-us-israeli-force-of-terrorism-in-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-talks/syrian-government-to-attend-u-n-talks-in-vienna-u-n-deputy-envoy-idUSKBN1F71VN?il=0
twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/953956572610416641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Al-Assad and Fuck Al-Urduni
fpbp.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Y*UDEN!!!!
will she notice me /sg/?

how could this happen to me

welp, jew won, Jordan fucked up despite all his barking for fp

go to oven

Welp, time to shit up the thread to compensate for my defeat.

Tfu 3aleek, filthy kike.

Did you eat today? If yes, was it a good meal?

Jews r gay

AMERICANUS COMMUNA

Stop it you retard! this is the only thread that gives 2 shits for your well being and you are shitting where you sleeping.. grow up

I HATE JEWS

FUCK THE JEWS GAS THE KIKES NOW

Nth for FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I ate breakfast, currently procrastinating on lunch

The Turks had their precum offensive and now they're launching the full orgasm offensive.

KURD GENOCIDE

SOOOOON

reposting turk shelling map

kys

fuck you gypsy scum

Threadly reminder
>Confederate cowtits poster is exempt

and here is just afrin

oh man, I can already see this will be a 400+ shitshow

yea this honestly -----Go shit up something else if you must, please

Don't listen to the "Romanian" - he's not the usual that bakes, it's just some LARPer. Shit up the thread all you like, you know we don't mind - not much else is happening at the moment anyways.

Something is off with the coloring of this map, the Aleppo city remnant is the same color as the Turks, but the neighboring Turk salient isn't.

btw i was not defeated, the kike uses some kind of script, i bet hes a bot too, remember i defeated him back then, i can do it next thread!

go away

no fucktard, you can manage it by just refreshing and having decent internet.
no need to assume bullshit when you can explain it with autism

>t. *v*p*l*ck

BASED

shit > more shit > even more shit >>> meg*min

>157166806
This is why meme flag apartheid was put in place

>>Confederate cowtits poster is exempt
But he’s the worst memeflaggot

No. Don't gas them. They need to live so they can suffer.

We should put them all on giant floating cities like in Waterworld with Kevin Costner. Floating on the world oceans, forever banned to go on land again.

With Jews you win. how can Ar*bs even compete? 5aray 3aleek.

Great work as always

With Persians

wtf i love trash now

>Deepcover
HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE HE ONCE STOOD
MAY A THOUSAND LIGHTNINGS STRIKE YOU
INSHALLAH

i5ras !! I5RAS!!!

yeah I know, it was close enough for me and I'm assuming people here know where the turks are north of idlib and the situation hasn't suddenly changed

Sexy

here, most everything that transpired between turks and k*rds today, in no particular chronological order

Insha'Allah Turkey will dominate Afrin

i officially declare war on the kike script user bot, i will not rest until he is defeated ! no one can win against the mighty al-urduni !

>RUSSIA CALLS FOR DIRECT TALKS BETWEEN AFGHAN GOVERNMENT AND TALIBAN

On January 18, the Russian Foreign Ministry called in an official statement for direct negotiations between the Afghan government and the Taliban to put an end to the ongoing civil war that destroyed Afghanistan. The Russian Foreign Ministry even offered to provide “an appropriate platform” to host the talks.

“We strongly recommend that negotiations start as soon as possible … to put an end to the civil war,” the ministry said in its statement.

Since 2016, Russia, Pakistan and China have called for direct negotiations between the Taliban and the Afghan government on several occasions and warned that there is no military solution to the ongoing war.

Efforts to launch direct talks between the two Afghan sides appear to be already on the way. Reuters revealed earlier that a delegation of the Taliban political office in Qatar visited the Pakistani capital, Islamabad on January 15, to discuss the possibility of restarting peace negotiations with the Afghan government.
southfront.org/russia-calls-for-direct-talks-between-afghan-government-and-taliban/

nice bake

Yeah I figured.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh great urduni ! when you open your mouth rivers of golden wisdom flow ! how can that stinking jew even wish to compete ? he is simply too inferior in comparison with you, in fact, i think comparing that creature with you is an eternal sin ! please forgive me !

confirmed false by now, but yea sure

I forgive you.

>psst, I was referring to the ISIS flags in the green

thanks man
its gonna be pretty big happening

allah ya5dak
Na3l din d' babak el kalb...

So merciful... so great.... so magnificent.... so amazing... you leave me speechless, no words i can use would be able to describe you great al urduni....

>WASHINGTON IN DENIAL: TILLERSON SAYS US HAS NO PLANS TO FORM SYRIA BORDER FORCE

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that Washington has no plans to create a 30,000-strong border force in northern Syria and claimed that the issue has been “misportrayed”.

“That entire situation has been misportrayed, misdescribed, some people misspoke. We are not creating a border security force at all,” the official reporters on his way back from giving a speech at Stanford University in California on Wednesday.

According to initial reports, the US is working with the Kurdish-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to establish the border force that will control the Turkish-Syrian border, the Iraqi-Syrian border and the Euphrates Valley area bordering the SDF-held part of eastern Syria.

The idea faced a strong criticism from Turkey and led to further deterioration of the relations between Ankara and Washington over the Syrian crisis.

Now, Tillerson is attempting to resolve the situation. However, he forgot to mention that just few days ago the Pentagon officially announced the creation of the border force that the US forces “are not creating”.

“The Coalition is working jointly with the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to establish and train the new Syrian Border Security Force (BSF). Currently, there are approximately 230 individuals training in the BSF’s inaugural class, with the goal of a final force size of approximately 30,000,” spokesman for the US-led coalition Colonel Thomas F. Veale said. “The base of the new force is essentially a realignment of approximately 15,000 members of the Syrian Democratic Forces to a new mission in the Border Security Force as their actions against ISIS draw to a close.”

southfront.org/washington-in-denial-tillerson-says-us-has-no-plans-to-form-syria-border-force/

oh ok, my bad

*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Great sir al urduni, i hear the cries of a stinking kike outside of your glorious palace, he is trying to insult you ! what shall be done ?

unrelated
>INDIA SUCCESSFULLY TEST-FIRES NUCLEAR-CAPABLE ICBM

India has successfully test-fired its nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), the Indian Defense Ministry said in a statement.

According to the statement, the Agni-5 ICBM was fired from Abdul Kalam island off the coast of the eastern state of Odisha at around 9:53 a.m. local time on January 18. The ICBM allegedly has the range of 5,000 km, the longest-range in its class in the country. The ICBM is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead of about 1.5 tonnes and can be deployed on mobile launchers.

According to reports, the ICBM flew for 19 minutes and covered 4,900 km before it hit the intended target in an undisclosed area.

southfront.org/india-successfully-test-fires-nuclear-capable-icbm/

>its gonna be pretty big happening
This is the watermelon seller we're talking about.
I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Disgusting.

>when you open your mouth rivers of golden wisdom flow

Ahh yes, nothing my friend, for the smart should leave the stupid alone, when you argue with a stinking filthy kike, he wins, because his brain is too empty to realize that he can't actually win against al urduni, let him be.

>Confederate cowtits poster is exempt

>inahles
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>TILLERSON: US TO KEEP MILITARY PRESENCE IN SYRIA TO REMOVE ASSAD FROM POWER

The US will keep an indefinite military presence in Syria in order to remove President Bashar al-Assad from power, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson revealed in a speech at Stanford University on January 17.

“Assad’s regime is corrupt, and his methods of governance and economic development have increasingly excluded certain ethnic and religious groups,” the official said. “Such oppression cannot persist forever.”

“A total withdrawal of American personnel at this time would restore Assad and continue his brutal treatment of his own people,” he continued.

Tillerson added that “free and transparent elections … will result in the permanent departure of Assad and his family from power.”

southfront.org/tillerson-us-to-keep-military-presence-in-syria-to-remove-assad-from-power/

remember the pkk attack on the heli?(almost hit it)
liveleak.com/view?i=3a1_1516076113

here is the view from the turkish side well at least from the heli lift of
liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1516272033

So wise... SO WISE... its unbelievable, i never knew such high levels of intelligence and wisdom existed!

Why is Isis so based?

Aren't these villages abandoned or have a minimal rebel presence?

Al urduni never ceases to amaze people my friend ! get used to this.

it already is, i never remember turky ever shilling kurds this much in a single day, it was never more than turks shelling one or two villages, there was never this much going on between them, the attack is imminent

ye2Ta3 3omra
Alla laa y3atek al-3afeya

Good riddance. Press S to spit on Assad's legacy.

S

So it seems.... your knowledge is massive, our human minds cant actually understand the extent of your intelligence.

politicalvelcraft.org/2018/01/01/russia-broke-the-backbone-of-the-us-israeli-force-of-terrorism-in-syria/

>you're supposed to play along

Syrian govt to attend UN-sponsored talks in Vienna – UN deputy envoy
The Syrian government will attend UN-sponsored peace talks set to take place in Vienna next week, the UN deputy Syria envoy said on Thursday. Ramzy Ezzeldin Ramzy said at a press conference in Damascus that Syria’s deputy foreign minister, Faisal Meqdad, had informed him of the government's plans to attend, Reuters reports. The UN has invited the Syrian government and opposition to a special meeting next week in the Austrian capital.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-talks/syrian-government-to-attend-u-n-talks-in-vienna-u-n-deputy-envoy-idUSKBN1F71VN?il=0

Mummy posting is best posting

Press F to pay respects to Greater Israel

they are

I dare you to post 200 mutts in this thread or you are a faggot

twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/953956572610416641

Sir, the kike is banging on the gates of the palace loudly ! he is crying in anger, this poor peasant is almost pity worthy, shall we end his misery ?

>mock my words

>mock my words
>still havent taken Sinjar
Look at him and laugh

No, as i said, leave him be, leave that subhuman polack too, polacks are known to have small brains, so we cant really punish them for their stupidity.

>mock my words

As you wish Al-Urduni the wise !

I've been offline all day and for the past week I've been dealing with stress that is screwing up my sleep cycle. I've been missing almost all major happenings and larpings.