One Piece

Reminder Capone and his goons are about to get BTFO to oblivion.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/manga/wsjac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big Mom best girl.

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

It's going to get blocked and Shinokuni will flood the party.

This is Monet, an alive, future member of the Straw Hat Pirates.

Say something nice to her.

Could SH win eurovision?

>strongest 'creature'

I wonder just how he will be beaten.

Why would Capone waste his time trying to assassinate Big Mom when he could use the distraction that is the wedding to get hold of the Germa cloning technology? He could produce an army inside his own body.

Only when Jinbe is on the crew so it's more progressive.

I know a good way to a woman's heart if you catch my drift

>I wonder just how he will be beaten.
Dogpilled by Fujitora and Ryokogyu.

So, who is betting on Reiju somehow intervening for some reason?

Her poison-sucking ability still looms in the air like Checkov's gun.

>falling ill because of working hard my ass

How the hell would he do that? Plus his hobby is cutting off the head of organizations.

She has good genes, I would fuck her sister so hard she would have to change her name to Confectionery.

When Law removed her heart did he also cut out a large chunk of tit-meat?

>Sup Forums actually legitimately believes that Carrot won't be joining the strawhats

lmao@urlife

Can't wait for my Rabbit waifu to blow you all the fuck out.

>How the hell would he do that?
By going where it's located and stealing it. As security manager he should have all the intel required.

To be honest, I have never read one piece until now and only watched some episodes on toonami
I have enjoyed the one piece anime but the pacing is shit

Will I catch up just by reading several chapters a day to the current chapter?

Best Girl.

>distraction at top of a building will help you get some tech on fortified ships at the other side of the island

Non sequitur

No since it's all silicone, Oda confirmed

No, the hole was in the middle of her chest.

And you don't think anyone would question why the fuck he's leaving his post? They're distracted but not that distracted.

>No
What a fag.

This is the single most horrifying thing I have ever seen, I think I'm having an aneurysm from how ugly it is.

Kill yourself.

Of course they will. Pekoms even warned their asses about it.

i want to lickylick her vagina crease

We already have a corpse on the crew

Oh shit. Pudding and Reiju's interactions could be a ruse planted by Pudding into Sanji's head. Pudding's memory fuckery + Reiju healing Mama's poison could be a real problem.

since there's only like 0.75 chapters released a week, you will catch up eventually as long you read more than 0.75 chapters a week.

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill BM first? She would be pissed someone took that technology she was planning on claiming. Sure he's challenging her now but something tells me Bege doesn't want to be on her shitlist when he won't have an opportunity like this ever again.

Creep.

Is there a collection of all his chapter end comments?

Kaidou >>>>> Shanks because Kaidou >>>>> Sea Kings and Sea Kings >>>>>> Shanks

>fall in love with Monet
>she's a cold hearted bitch
>first female character to die in forever

Oh well. Her voice was cute.

That's like saying Venusaur beats Charizard because of their relation to Blastoise.

Dogpilled by Fujitora and Ryokogyu.

Fujitora couldn't even handle Jack despite Sengoku and Tsuru backing him up.

Half of the marine fleet gathered to take Dofla to Impel Down were sunk by Jack too despite the fact Fujitora has gravity powers and should have been able to prevent any sinking.

Fujitora a shit

So are we going to get Luffy, Bonney, and Law standing against Blackbeard like this, and Drake, Zoro, and someone else against Shanks?

Cold hearted women are literally top-tier.

knock yourself out
mangastream.com/manga/wsjac
while you're at it, compiled them in a single image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF WITH THAT DISGUSTING SHIT

What did Shanks do? He's the only of the four that doesn't seem like he has a world conquering boner.

Yes, if they melt only for you.

Fujitora didn't see him coming.

Death of Jinbe's Year

>What did Shanks do? He's the only of the four that doesn't seem like he has a world conquering boner.
he's blocking other people from reaching one piece

He might end up being a bad guy.

Even if he doesn't, he's still a Yonkou and a swordsman. Maybe it won't even be a confrontation.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>out of respect, we only have 20 issues worth of comments

fuck

>X Drake's father was the pirate who Corazon stole the Ope Ope fruit from
>Drake himself was present on that island that day, and only escaped the bird cage because he was just outside its range when Doflamingo set it up
>He was called "Dorry" back then

I need to read more of the SBSes.

>Big Mom gets gets hit by one of the rockets
>Slowly working but in the meantime she goes on a huge rampage
>Reiju makes a deal with the crew for the safe departure of Germa Kingdom in exchange for healing Big Mom
Could see something like this happening. Plus Pudding manipulating her memory somehow so she won't be mad as fuck afterwards.

>Reminder Capone and his goons are about to get BTFO to oblivion.
Kaidou got the drop on the Oz crew.
Capone got the drop on Mam, with multiple insurance missiles.

I'd give Capone better odds than I gave Kidd & Co.

but there are 45

Wasn't it in manga?

but dorry is that giants name

Oda has a lot of breaks

Shanks is like 40 years old right? How is he even able to defend his title?

So Shanks will probably end up being Luffy's final boss? A last test sort of thing.

Well, before One Piece's revelation leads us into a potencial final arc. By which I mean ten more arcs.

Yes, for a couple of scenes where it shows Drake running away from the bird cage. But beyond his chin scar Drake is largely unrecognizable and it's very minor.

>Shanks is like 40 years old right? How is he even able to defend his title?
Big Mom is 68 and Whitebeard was 72. People can live for 100+ years.

name one non giant that is 100 years old

Kureha.

in combination with the name it was possible to get it though

citation needed

drake also says doffy killed his father when they read the newspaper article of his defeat

>translation

Stop being a faggggggggg

>denial

Did pudding alter the straw hats memories the first time they met? remember brook said something about time going fast

she's a witch

She's a 141. Oda confirmed it. No, I'm not joking. Oda even went as far as to say people can live up to 140.

We can't say, given we don't know the full extent of her powers and how they can be applied. That being said, I can't imagine there would be much reason for her to alter there memories at that point if she wasn't just going to put them off interfering at all. Nothing about their intentions moving forward seemed to change, so I think it's reasonable to assume she didn't alter anything.

>video about X Drake
>"ecks drake"

does this count as hairy armpits?

エレクトリカルルナ!

I wish Olga was canon

Underrated post

She's a doctor and she's in the prime of her youth.

IT HAS BEEN YEARS user

MONET IS FUCKING DEAD

How did she die again? With all these breaks and weekly releases for new chapters I start forgetting the small details in previous arcs.

Should I just reread from the beginning of the timeskip?

Stabbed in the heart before being in the center of a giant explosion.

Ceasar stabs her heart thinking it's Smokers/Laws, I don't remember which.

She didn't die, tho.

You should. FI is a pretty good teaser for the Reverie now that I've reread it recently. I didn't look at it that way the first time through.

smokers

Joker stabbed her heart and she ate a point blank explosion.
Also I'm not really sure how the fuck Law can null Logias like smoke and snow.

Smoker did nothing to deserve Punk Hazard.

Caesar stabbed her heart thinking it was either Smoker's or Law's, I don't remember which.

>he fell for the "Minet is dead" meme

Pffft, that's just what Oda wants you to think. She's alive and the Straw Hat's next crew member. You'll see.

Smokers. Law was supposed to deliver smokers heart to Ceasar, he switched it with Monet's.

*fuck Caesar

She was on the phone with Joker, who basically got to listen to his subordinates die the entire arc lol

Law just applied armament haki to his sword or hand before using Mes.

Monet did literally nothing wrong.

Well, she willingly poisoned a bunch of children.

she's alive but the nakamafag is retarded

Where the Ichijifags at. He's free and got his raid suit. What up!?

Nobody died.

Children are cruel, Jack.

He's acting like a monetfag right now

A bunch of kids before did.