Dragon Ball Super

>Freeza replacing Vegeta as Goku's main rival
This will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFh8boQECWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On Future Earth for a year and failed to do something that Super Buu did in a couple seconds
Only after fusing with Future Zamasu and the Universe(Asspull) at the of arc does he finally kill all the humans

Can't even kill Future Mai and the resistance since they survived several encounters with him

Super Saiyan Rose Black can't even kill SSJ2 Future Trunks with a full power Kamehameha
Super Saiyan Rose Black can't even kill SSJ2 Future Trunks with a point blank Ki blast to the back

Motivation: Butthurt he lost a sparring match aganist Goku

Only plans to do the Zero Humans Plan in Future Trunks' timeline

Escaped from several times
Flashblack where Future Mai saved Future Trunks from Black using a flash grenade
Trunks escaped from him at the start of the arc
Goku, Vegeta and Trunks escaped him thanks to regular humans using tear gas
Trunks holds off Black and Zamasu so Goku and Vegeta can escape
Offscreen Trunks manages to get away from Black and Zamasu again

So basically he's incompetent and only has his asspull "Zenkai" going for him, which works nothing like Zenkai did in the orignal manga

Gets knocked on his ass by a bullet

Hides behind his clones like a bitch because he's scared of taking another beating from Vegeta

Best female Kai coming through

Why do people keep on saying that Goku should have killed MVegeta when it goes completely against his character and he wanted to find out why Vegeta choose to become a Majin by exchanging punches

NINGENSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Laugh at these fools.

>Freeza eating a crab filler scene

Every time

Because they're fucking retarded.

>tfw no one in the z fighters can't stop me

So how much stronger does this make you and was it really worth it Vegeta??

Hey is the new episode tonight or? heard some people say its next week

It's tonight

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Oh hey, I haven't seen this pasta in a while

Get ready for buff Universe 10 guys tonight
And next week we'll see some guys from the pupper universe

so much silicone used on this android.

TOYOKEKS haven't had enough yet it seems

>yfw Freeza wins da Tournamento Fpower
youtube.com/watch?v=fFh8boQECWw

Probably a solid 2-5x as strong as before.
Question is, if Frieza wanted to hire you would you accept? 1 month free on Frieza's Gymnasium like everyone else does.

Will Frieza really be able to hold back from killing someone?

I was banned!

Thank god, thanks user.

my waifu right here

that and him getting his wish would be the best ending

Well he did a pretty good job of holding back on Namek.

You can call me a mad Cellfag if you want but I'm just confused.

Why would Freiza ever help Saiyans?

At least Cell would make sense since he would be glad to prove he is the most perfect being in ALL of the Universes.

Plus it would be funny to have a scene where he eliminates Gohan.

>Insanity-kun
P-please no

It's Super, turn off your brain.

She's like Chi-Chi with a bigger rack

Much rather he draws them undetailed than the QUALITY trash we've become accustomed to in the Filipino cartoon.

didn't expect to like her as much as i did.

I still don't get why she got so buttmad over Tenshinhan.

that's not him you retard

Shes perfect.
>Tfw no stacked clingy kungfu qt gf
just end my life senpaitachi

How about we get the thread nuked
Because I am fully willing to enter a shitposting war with you

Have you read/watched Dragon Ball?

I'm not super worried about how strong Gohan will be tonight as long as it isn't established that Goku was going 100% and he really struggled against him. That'll make Toppo and Jiren seem like total fucking jokes.

I hope to god at some point Goku will think to himself: "Maybe I shouldn't have held back.. My teammates have no idea what they've gotten themselves into." While Toei has made Goku a retard in the past, if U7 becomes pressured in this tournament then it will mainly be because of Goku's inability to go all out against them.

Reminder: All other participating universes will be trying their asses off: Most of U7's teammates will be blitzed if they truly can't compete with Blue Saiyans.

I really hope the animation is good tonight and that it overall doesn't suck too hard.

The tournament is almost here! Let's enjoy the rest of his arc, guys. Who knows what abomination we may get in the future...

>Toeishills
>Intelligence
Pick one
>Toeishills
>Autism
Pick both

younger Chi-Chi with a bigger rack

what's not to love?

true torture

>Toeishills picking on faraway shots
KEK THAT'LL KILL THE TOYOSHILLS

Because he would do ANYTHING to escape from his personal hell, its as simple as it sounds, also stay mad cellfag

Lmao mangafags say the manga has great art!

>what's not to love?
The fact that she'll never be seen again

>anime makes 16377828974 mistakes
Toeishill: Eh thats ok
>manga makes 5 mistakes
Toeishill: KEK BTFO TOYOKEKS CAN'T RECOVER

Toeishills aren't cool guys, cause they don't look away from the explosions, even at the cost of plot!

THIS IS AMAZING ARTWORK!

Toeishills are megumeme autists. They love explosions
Explosions on screen and even explosions in their own brain. My brain tried to comprehend Toei's fuckery and it exploded into a gushy mess

>he literally never ever read DB

At least ATTEMPT to form bait with subsistence like the actual insanityfag instead of regurgitating what he said yesterday, autismo.

smug ouchie

KEK TORIKEKS BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER
OUR AUTISM HAS NO EQUAL.

Why are these dresses so fucking hot

Why do you mangafags are so obsessed with telling everyone that the anime sucks and that your precious manga is superior? and you will do any amount of mental gymnastics to deflect any problem that the manga ACTUALLY has? 90% of the time is just mangacucks starting these pointless meme wars

This is usually what happens whenever some autistic user that ruins threads one day. Some newfaggot will come up and pretend to be that user but it'll be really cringe. I'm pretty sure the real one is banned since some reports were made

Animators usually are already swamped when working in the animating business, on top of that, they usually have about 6 or so weeks to get an episode fully out there. This includes storyboarding, animating all of the scenes, having time to sync up voices and make sure the mouths line up and such.

A monthly manga?
Toyotaro has 30 days to draw 40 pages. Araki is able to keep up with the monthly schedule all while keeping VERY consistent high-quality drawings.

I don't think Toyotaro is competent enough to be in charge of a manga. He doesn't seem to be determined enough to really go through with it 100%. I wouldn't say for him to go full Murata and slave over a desk nearly 20 hours a day, but he should at least put more effort into ////one of the biggest and most popular franchises in existence////

Defend this, cuck.

>Why do you mangafags are so obsessed
Top kek

>"i-i-it was in the original manga so it's ok!!!!!

Funny how mangafags never have this excuse when they cherrypick anime frames

Cause the anime sucks balls, bitch. Even the manga does too, but it's still half a star better then the moneymaking machi-oh I mean anime

wanted his attention and wanted to fight him when she was young.
He didn't care and left crane school.
Yurin got insulted and mad. Started obsessively training to beat him and humiliate him when she was older because of it.

even Tien wasn't impressed with her reason but it was important to her

>The fact that she'll never be seen again
Sadly. you're most likely right.
Still. at least we can enjoy her in her episode

You're a retard.

>Eating a crab live

Shit, I've just noticed how much I fucked up

>Why are you mangafags so obsessed

I Apologize

Somebody post the trunks USSJ tracing gif
Or the final flash tracing pic
Or the multiverse tracing pic

Maimai why is Toriyama such a worthless hack? xD I believed manga had great art but I love Toei now

why is she so cute

....Are we REALLY holding that faggot up to a high standard? He was just as bad as this guy, except he was actually broken and spammy. I prefer the copycats, since they aren't as spammy. Insanity user was instant back to back pics

Zamasu a cute

Sure, Pablo.

Both the manga and the anime are flawed, but they are entertainment, no reason to get so fucking apeshit about it

That shit was funny tho.

Acceptable case. However when you factor in Dragonballs worldwide global success you shouldn't half ass this shit. This level of quality is unacceptable and it disrespects a timeless series adored by all

This is true, but these threads are full of sad, lonely virgins who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives. So, they will continue to flind shit at each other regardless.

Reminder:

Cabba is U6's Vegeta
Caulifla is U6's Goku
Kale is U6's Broly

Just stop feeding the faggot, guys

I dont think autism levels will ever reach the same capacity of that day

I guess there is no way to change this shit, I'll just enjoy my stay

My work here is done. Besides that comments about how Gohan jobbed is going to take over anyway

Reminder: counterparts aren't a thing

Who is insanityfag?

I would've preferred it if they did it in 12-18 episode shifts every year or so. They would at least have a lot of time per episode so we could get more beautiful eps like Episode 66 (Well animated all the way through, but they fucking killed the hype twice in it.)

I can't imagine how stressful this fucking business must be.

too cute for her own good.

Are you guys ready, this episode is going to have at least 2 outcomes
>Gohanfags swarm every single thread because he managed to fight Goku
or
>Jobhan shitposting goes overdrive

Read this thread user
He started in the thread before it, and went on all day

Universe 7's team were outliers. They're using average to determine an universe's strenght. Also, if they had used median Universe 7 would be even lower.

So beautiful, why dead? It is not fair, bros. Zamasu a shit, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

While I'm not defending other accounts of tracing: This one was fully intentional.