You've all heard of the soyboy, what about the beerqueer?

>2011+7
>still drinking the brewed jew
>stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/

Apparently Beer can feminize you. What are you doing to stop your consumption of it?

Makes sense, whenever I drink too much I drive like shit and I can't shut the fuck up

>not drinking exclusively hard liquor.
>enjoy your beer belly faggots.

I eat nothing but raw onions and drink nothing but raw onion juice. My testosterone levels have been off the chart.

Yup then drinking then makes you a true woman.

Point goes to user VBTcTWIo

damn. not surprised to find a good kek in a beer thread. fpbp isn't helping your cause OP

FPBP

Topkek

>stopdrinkingalcohol.com
With a name like that, I'm sure the article couldn't be biased in any way.

Kekjd

I could drink beer with soy chasers every day for a year and I would still be faster, fitter and stronger than every Amerimutt on Sup Forums

Hey you managed to try something that rhymes. Congrats on leveling up, meme queen. However, you still chose your target poorly. If you want a success, you have to choose something that will have support/aggro from a jewish faction, or some other loud idf. Currently you are only marketing to straight edge and mayyybe some fitness fanatics. To make the battle even more uphill, you are targetting manliness - the demographic least likely to care about social pressures.

p.s. shiraz is best red.

Alcohol is the nectar of the nitwit

Oh no!
I think they are on to us!
Hide!!
The puritan faggots are coming!!!

ive been telling this for some time, stop drinking beer u fucks

I only drink distilled beverages.

>Mfw I learned all my social skills from just drinking myself witless

>Alcohol is the nectar of the nitwit
waste of perfectly good devildubs

What faggotry, if I want to drink beer like my ancestors have for thousands of years then I will. If it gives me tits and a fat belly, all the better, at least I won't look like a muscle Mary gym bunny like so many of you gaylords seem to want to do. I don't know why people can't mind their own business. Also if you're worried about the hops, just stay off highly hopped beers like IPAs. See pic related - you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Checked
/fit/ btfo
Youre a weak faggot and your countrymen got btfo by malnourished farmers

I love the taste of a crisp cold kokanee on a summer evening but god damn i hate getting drunk off beer, unless im on an empty stomach i can barely ingest the volume of fluid required to get drunk and half the time it just leaves me barely half buzzed and bloated even after 10 or so

Hi paul

>current year as autistic math equation

>Cant make good beer
>"Beer makes you gay, dont drink it!"
Even if it did do you think that my sexuality is so fragile that I would stop drinking the god-tier beverage that czech beer is?

Tippitytoppity kekkitie

Try stronger beer, pic related

>i fuck women
>gays are womany

Drink strong ale like a man

Wrong.
It’s ‘murimutt (((beer))) that makes men feminine.

And so did yours faggot
>t. Never lost any way

this!
american beer is literal shit, so it is not surprizing it turns you weak.

Murimutts ruined the following:
Beer
Coffee
Theater
Geopolitics
Nationalism
And so much more!

only good beer is booze

stop drinking 4 percenters then.

holy shit

>tfw you live in a state with good micro-breweries and don't ever drink piss lite beer like plebs do

no wonder they call us amerimutts, you guys are retarded inbreds

t. 100% irish new englander

>TFW you don’t drink because when La Dia de la Cuerda will kill all drunks, commies, nogs, and mutts in Cuba and Miami.

/thread

I like beer but I have to give it up. Went out for my birthday last night and drank a bit too much, and then when I got home, finished a fifth of vodka. Can barely move today. I realize it isn't alcohol's problem that I overindulge, but it's better for me to just give it up 100%.

Holy fuck you just changed my life

I rarely drink alcohol anyways

>Youre a weak faggot and your countrymen got btfo by malnourished farmers

Amerifantasies

>micro-breweries a
>Irish
>New-england
This post started poorly and just got worse

>La dia de la cuerda
Learn Spanish, you're gonna need it to yell at spics and argue with argies online about the ownership on the falklands and the level of melanin in their country

I drink a six pack a day and if i put a load in your girl that shits gonna make some Chads.

>a fucking leaf

You seen your empire lately.

The liquid Jew is poison.. but used properly it can be a social enhancer that gets results.

Enjoy your man boobs and erectile dysfunction from all your faggy IPA's that fill their shit with phytoestrogen. You'll be liberal soon enough. Be a man and drink onion juice.

There is nothing wrong with beer, you loser NEETs just grew up without friends and somehow think anything associated with a good time must be bad “for society” when in reality you just want people to be as sad and lonely as you

Yep, i've been on this train for about half a year now.

All i drink now is whiskey with ice. That's it.

>beer queer
>fail ale
>gay IPA

This is anecdotal obviously but, last couple years I must have killed a 6 pack or equivalent of IPAs at least two-three times a week. Ive never been more 1488

Whole lotta rationalizations denying the obvious facts ITT. Just because you're fit and "alpha" doesn't mean beer does no harm, same with 90-y.o. grandpas who've been smoking since their teens and say smoking doesn't affect them negatively.

>he thinks beer bellys come from beer

True patricians drink wine and whiskey. Beer is for normies at the sports bar and teenagers.

>not knowing how the fuck hormonal balances work
Fucking painful

fucking mind blown!

how mich money do you waste on beer a week? 1488? I bet you look like a undermesh loser.
save your money, study/workout work a good job, onvest for families future, 1488? you are just a pleb clinging to the coattails of greater men

I'm trying to fix coffee, user

Put me in the god damned screen cap. Fuck, this is glorious.