Is he dare say, /ourguy/?

is he dare say, /ourguy/?
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/murphy_sons_hand_gesture_playful_or_racist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/two-members-alt-appear-white-164630333.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

>gen Z

>is he dare say
please learn to grammar so you don't squeak past my filters thnx

This is Sup Forums Commander.
The mission is a success.
Our accomplice has given us the signal.

I completely forgot that hand sign was racist. Hilarious

no fucking way hahaha

Haha fucking riiiight

Fuck! I love New Jersey now!

theres a normie meme around it where people try to put it in pictures and shit, hes not one of us

Bump for cocaine. Ready the mules.

Could use a couple of commas but it's correct.

If this had been a repub gov's son that did this, it would be headlined on CNN all fucking day

fuck off i live in nj and i hate this man so much. All thee anti gun shit that's proposed JUST.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

1 guy
they found one guy

oh Sup Forums

go home, Chang

this. its been around for years too. it means something like "haha bro u r gay for looking bro"

Holy fuck. The kid does the classic ol' circle game, and the media is fuming thinking he's a white supremacist neo-nazi.

We're truly living in their head rent free.

ITT people who never played the under the table sign game

Remember how your friend would say look down and give you that sign and then punch you in the mouth?

You guys had no childhood

LOOK DAD I MADE THE SIGN AGAIN

The difference is that before this, it was being pushed as a WN symbol. Notice how vastly different op's article is compared to this one
yahoo.com/news/two-members-alt-appear-white-164630333.html

Which is exactly my point; had this been a republican governor's son that did it, it would be on every news station for the next 48 hours at least. Yet instead it will get buried.

Came here to post this, we did this in school about 11-12 years ago

Wow only the retards in this thread can falsely equate the triple 6, aka the 666 hand sign to a WP white power sign. FALSE. Pure evil, btw I'm a proud white nationalist unlike all the fat larpers here on Sup Forums.

>Paul Murphy
>Sup Forums Murphy

Oh fuck is that kid gonna punch me now?

ballgazers!!!

what a fucking homo lol
he filters bad grammar
how many cocks a minute do you inhale?

Sieg heil!

Good to know retard, go back to satan you fool.

Typical fake news. Everyone knows that when you invert that hand sign, it signifies M C
>muh cock

bump

/ourguy/