ITT: Unpopular opinions on Sup Forums

I've watched hundreds of anime, from start to finish, in my lifetime. But Oreimo is the best anime ever made.

That's not an opinion that's just a flat out wrong statement.
Also Eromanga-sensei is better

From what perspective?
Comedy? It's not funny
Romance? It's really generic and not very well developed
Drama? It's forced melodrama trash

You haven't stated your unpopular opinions.

Unpopular Opinion : OP is a heretosexual

I preffer hoarding my anime than watching it. I have over 4tbs of anime, I've watched maybe 30 shows out of that. Ever since a friend made me aware of Plex about two-three years ago, I've basically become a netflix for anime for my friends.

I've watched hundreds of anime, from start to finish, in my lifetime. But Clannad AS is the best anime ever made.

That's not an opinion, that's just a bad bait.

To add to this, I only watch things that I percieve as dark or stuff that has a "gamey" feel to it. Like my favourite anime of all time is Overlord and NGNL is a close second.

Off topic.

Anime from the 20th century is NOT objectively better than current anime.

Kys if you actually think so, unironically.

>Also Eromanga-sensei is better
Not unpopular, but still a bad opinion.

>kys

Wow epic loooooool

Eromanga-sensei is unironically AOTS.

fpbp

>all these "unpopular opinions" are naked baitposting
Sasuga Fushimi eaters.

kissxsis is the best ecchi anime ever made

But that's not an unpopular opinion, people are liking the anime so far.

>tfw you remember looking forward to Eromanga sensei and most of Sup Forums didn't give a ratsass about it

>That's not an opinion that's just a flat out wrong statement.
True, but
>Also Eromanga-sensei is better
That's not an opinion that's just a flat out wrong statement.

>people sharing their opinions, which happen to differ from yours, is ALWAYS bait

People like you have ruined this board.

I think people who use the words objectively or objective in their literal connotation, or imply that what they're saying is the objective truth even when what they're talking about is obviously subjective are retards and I always ignore their opinions (yes, opinions, not facts) altogether.

Oreimo was an objectively bad show, and it is an objective fact that Eromange-sensei is a poor relation to it. The vast majority who tell of their enjoyment of these shows undoubtedly are engaging in ironic shitposting, because it's literally impossible for so many to have no standards whatsoever.

>because it's literally impossible for so many to have no standards

Reality check, if everyone in the world is "wrong" then you're probably part of the problem.

>Wow epic loooooool
heh... got em

You probably have one of the better tastes on this board. For a tripgoober.
Also, Kyoukai no Kanata is a good anime, the last three episodes were great (except for the ending.)

>Kyoukai no Kanata is a good anime
Literally a shit anime.

I've watched hundreds of anime, from start to finish, in my lifetime. But Attack on Titan is the best anime ever made.

>(except for the ending.)
I really liked the ending. The whole mysterious feeling of the show was what drew me in and the ending kind of fit with that feeling.
The movie was pointless, but it had a couple nice scenes.