Shingeki no Kyojin

Bert was useful here

Endgame right here, brothers.

Bert is often useful, Reiner would be dead multiple times over if not for him

True.

didn't he put somene in his mouth. What happened to them?

I Berthold you so.

abridge on titan was too short

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

This is why manlet let Erwin die.

Reiner is so handsome.

I want to cum so hard down Hisu's throat in the morning that her breath smells of semen for the rest of the day.

... o shit yea wth

Control yourself, Ymir.

What happened to Ymir and that another guy who were in his mouth?

It is known.

Reiner is making me gay. Thank god I have Annie to keep me straight.

AM is love.

That's disgusting, user.

Reminder that Ymir was retconned to keep the basement relevant.

This is your queen tonight.

I have always supported Isayama but the way he killed Ymir pissed the hell out of me. I can't believe he gave her such a stupid dead. If some of you have an explanation that isn't "Marcel took control of her mind bullshit" please let me know.

Not for long.

Ymir died because she was an irrelevant old hag with a shitty titan form and a martyr complex. Only useful to push Historia forward.

Rico a qt

>Zeke seems very confident they have four
Because Zeke is assuming:
A) Eren is JUST the co-ordinate, leaving one other Titan in Paradis that they never encountered.
B) Annie got captured. He's assuming they're assholes like Marley are and will just chomp her cunt to make a new shifter because "Fuck it kek," like they do.
C) Bert is dead because he basically watched Bert get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
That makes 4 POSSIBLE Titans total. However, when you look at it from the POV of somebody that isn't Zeke, he's fucking wrong, though, because they have, AT MOST, 3 titans. Because Eren is the Attack Titan AND the Coordinate Titan, unless some super secret titan springs up in Paradis.

>B-BUT ZEKE SAID!
AND ZEKE ISN'T A NARRATOR. Zeke can be wrong. Zeke isn't on Paradis, because he's assblasted and has PTSD, and is afraid Levi will make him eat shit and piss his pants again.
>There's no may involved.
You're right.
Because Zeke's FUCKING WRONG

Truly. Mikasafags and Anniefags should stop their shitty waifu wars and embrace them together.

LH route is here.

She wants to fuck Historia, so she'll take control of Galliard to do it.

This.

real endgame here

The SL will turn Hisu into a mindless and Ymir will force Galliard to let himself be eaten by her.

There will be 2 new heirs growing in her belly before morning.

She served her purpose as a character and needed her out of the way for Historia's own character arc later.

That's her son you sickfuck.

So Historia will have FT and Jaws?

What would she do if Eren rubbed his head against her like a cat?

I honestly wouldn't care if she died as long as Armong had died as well. The fact that he had a satisfying death that meant jack shit while others just get offscreen'd is pissing off.

a hot and handsome son

Im so mad that Ishityama keeps killing off good side characters. Should've kept Levi's elite squad alive up until the Battle of shiganshina

Which at the end was still because of Ymir. Isayama also hasn't really done anything with Hisu since then, which is a shame.

A hot head son that's going trough that "phase".

No one cares, you tumblrwhale. Fuck off.

>Isayama also hasn't really done anything with Hisu since then, which is a shame.
Her DNA is still a plot device

I think she will become a shifter.

Dumblr loves LAME though.

They love gay shit for the sake of it being gay even more.

Which is said, because I was hoping Isayama would make her take more actions after her character development.

I want to cum inside Hisu's throat and have her eat out Mikasa. When the inevitable baby comes, I don't have to take responsibility because it was Hisu that impregnated her.

Mainly fujo shit, which is why they love LAME and Mikasa, because muh strong independent women

Hongo OUT

>b-b-b-b-but L-LAME!
What is wrong with you shitposters?

He's not wrong.

>Hisu's semen-scented mouth and tongue tasting Mikasa into pregnancy

L-lewd.

LAMEfags were even proud some threads ago, that not even dumblr likes BRAYH and posted a poll with their favorites being in the top 5, while just one or two from BRAYH barely made it into the top 10.

Why the fuck are the chosen titans so loyal to Marley? With that much power they could've just wiped Marley and saved the rest of the eldians.

Zeke i can understand because he is just one massive cunt, but the rest helping marley is like jews helping hitler.

Hi i'm Armin

There was nothing for her to do in the Battle of Shinganshina if the plan was to make her the walls' puppet queen

>Being this triggered by anything Hanji related

>"Hey Eren, get close to the wall. That will definitely help you in this fight that you've got under control"
What a genius!!! I wonder how many cups will he find next.

Exceptional taste!

OH MY GOD! RAINER PICKED UP A STEEL CHAIR! HE IS NOT GIVING EREN EVEN A CHANCE TO RECOVER! WHERE IS THE REF LOOKING?!

Yeah, it feels more like she is just a puppet in general and that's also only because of her blood. It's strange, because Isayama made such a big deal with her character development and then he isn't doing anything with it.

Marley and the rest of the world have anti titan weaponry at this point. They would do damage but they would end up losing.

IT WAS ME, EREN!
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

This image is from 2013, and it's still relevant in 2017.

Is this what passes for humour around her?

He didn't want Eren to get capture and remain close to the SL.

Fucking kek.

The sick and perverted tranny dick lovers need to know their place. I will continue to do my part as long as necessary.

What do you think it smells like?

>Mikasa suggests ErenXMikasa
The simple touches.

The idea of her being usable for the coordinate was a big deal after shingashina and they've basically been in marley ever since then. What are you even talking about? She was literally a major plot point the last time the manga was in a paradis.

You're a sad little user.

If they get the coordinate and eat someone with royal blood they could unleash the wall titans and maybe win a landwar, they'd get btfo if they can't get to the mainland though because of the naval ships power

failure and sweat

>Isayama revealed that Reiner's Titan image (the Armored Titan) was actually based on Brock Lesnar
So who is Eren? Mankind maybe?

>So we can all agree that ErenxAnnie is canon, right
>2013
Never knew this place has always had good taste.

Mikasa almost looked attractive in her please notice me ErenTitan stare, almost.

>that you've got under control
You're retarded. Reiner would have destroyed Eren if Mikasa didn't take out his legs.

>The idea of her being usable for the coordinate was a big deal after shingashina and they've basically been in marley ever since then.
Exactly. I was rather talking about her actually doing something, instead of just again being only relevant because of her blood and get treated like a puppet from Isayama.

Whose ass is the blade going into?

JAPAN and failure.

How is there even a Japan in this world anyway?

I will mostly regulate it to a standard reply with varying pictures and filenames, since I don't have the time and energy for much more than that. Sometimes however I will inevitably be unable to keep my patience in check and will irregularly lash out, especially when these filthy pests take too much room.

It made me laugh pretty hard, actually.

Ya think? Annie should be capable to defend herself though

Their world is literally just upside down earth

What is going on in that last panel? BTAM?

>13 episodes worth of budget, went up in that ass.
I hope Mikasafags are pleased.

Your level of autism just keep ranking higher. Keep going, I think this is the closest I'll get to witnessing what a freak show is like.

This is retarded, I shouldn't be laughing this hard.

Jean is about to shoot up the school because he didn't get any chocolates

>If some of you have an explanation that isn't "Marcel took control of her mind bullshit" please let me know.
She made a promise with Reiner where she would let herself be eaten if he didn't tell anyone about Christa's identity, so that Marley wouldn't target her.

That's my theory.

>So who is Eren? Mankind maybe?
Makes sense, considering how much damage Eren takes, while fighting. All he needs is a beard and some thumbtacks.

Anyone else kind of bummed that this is the best it's going to get?
50 more chapters but none even come close to being as good as this fight

Ironic coming from the botched tranny lover.

AW, SON OF A BITCH!

>Reminder that evil armin is real and will happen

That's wrong, though.