Just want u 2 see this

Just want u 2 see this

OH NO! what happened to her? Did she fall and hit her eye on a door knob?

Why the fuck do idiots spam shit like this everyday? Are you retarded son? I fucking hope someone other than the goverment are paying you for this shit. Fucking NEETs needs to get necked on the day of the rope!

not the same girl

Nice try nigger.

Not the same girl. Jealous wh*Tey bois spreading fake news as usual

Even if... You think some white guy gave her that black eye?

Kek

As much as i want to be leaf, this isn't the same girl at all.

At least keep the title of your thread consistent so my filters can catch you.

It is though homie

Sage this gayass thread any way.

Sup Forums should accept that sexual intercourse for "ALL" women should be exclusively reserved for Black Men. Black Men are superior in "ALL" ways to white boi's. Woman are turned off by the pale white feminine looking skin of white boi's they know it is a sign of weakness. Women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Black Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance. Women know that no matter how physically fit a white boi is he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her. Women know that Black Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her. Women know that white boi's have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises, Women know that Black Men have long, thick, hard, swollen, amazing cocks.

Asians beat their women less than whites
So?

Its annoying how much pol can obsess over 1 individual

Based euro

bl*Ck "men"

Here you can have em

wh*Te “””””””””””””””””man””””””””””””””””

Niggers are gross, annoying and useless.

Realist news you'll get all day, cuck.

b**** wo***

We need to make a coal burner registry so upstanding guys can avoid this pieces of human garbage.
If you hate your own race you need to go away and die in a dark corner away from the rest of us.

Please tell me she turns that on