Alright Sup Forums, which one is the worse shithole?

I was wondering Sup Forums, which one is the worst between the shitholes of Ukraine and Belarus?

Initially the Belarus seems to be the whiter, with less jewish admixture. It even has twice the amount of GDP/capita.

But I also heard they were living in literal dictatorship. Belarus women seem less of a whores and kinda nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But then there's things like this....

Redpill me on this shit Sup Forums

Whichever one has more Islam

If you don't believe me then try it Faggot

I want to try the one that isn't the worse shithole first, that's why I'm asking

Belarus is less Muslim so therefore

Ukraine is now a failed state. Belarus is much better.

Well, Ukraine is kinda fucked right now, so Belarus is way better.

Belarus is better

Ukraine
Cute pic

Do they get to vote?
Also what is Belarus like to visit?
Do they have a lot of gipsies?
Are they 100% Russian proxy?

Ukraine of course.
>But I also heard they were living in literal dictatorship.
What's wring with that? Surely better than oligarchy.

Belarus is full of good hearted people with rich history.
Ukraine, well...

Finally someone from the region.
tell us about Ukraine user, you're saying it's a shithole at it's worst amirite?

Why is their annual gdp per capita twice the amount of our monthly gdp per capita then?

;)

Hint - it's red, deadly, starts with c and ends with m.

It's not the worst country in the world, but it's one of the worst countries in Europe, that's for sure.
Because you don't understand GDP. It's not a real representation of standard of living. I mean sure it's worse than Slovenia, but not that worse. At least look at GDP PPP, which accounts for difference in prices.

Not an argument. Slovenia was also communist. And Belarus is state capitalist right now, not communist.

We had a lot of communism too

I know it doesn't represent the standard of living. It represents economic output. Ukraine for example could export shitload of wheat, but it doesn't. Why?

Bump

From what I understand the quality of living has dropped a bit in belarus. Since the currency denomination changed prices have basically doubled but people's pay hasn't. If you can get a good salary here and that's not an issue then it's a nice place to live. Minsk is a very clean city and you'll have a difficult time finding trouble. There's still a communist vibe within the older generations and don't expect politeness from strangers but the younger generation are more easy going.

What about countryside? Infrstructure?
Do you have semi-fast internet? what about roads/trains? Is life on the countryside alive and well?

>It represents economic output.
Nominal GDP doesn't represent economic output fairly. Again, because of difference in prices. Exports don't represent whole economy. Most of products and services are consumed domestically. But prices for the same product or service can be very different between countries and nominal GDP won't do the justice. Again, look at PPP for more objectivity.
If there's a financial instability, like the exchange rate of a currency is dropping. And it happens all the time in Ukraine, Belarus and Russia. Nominal GDP will drop same way as the currency. Sure, financial instability most of the time will affect real economy, but not the same degree. Real economic output doesn't fall like the currency rate. But nominal GDP will reflect the drop of rate.
>Ukraine for example could export shitload of wheat, but it doesn't.
It does.
worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/

This Ukraine user (soon to be Russia user) is correct

Canada?
I thought nothing but moss will grow there

Ukraine is worse by a mile
Belarussians are bros

They have pretty good soil, similar to Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem

Ukraine has a lower GDP and HDI so not much of a competition

Internet is pretty good but there's a bit of a monopoly on prices. Haven't looked into it in awhile but there's a lot of options. Smaller towns seem to have at least broadband from what I've seen or you can get 3g/4g if you're a bit off the grid. Currently what I have installed and it's good enough for online gaming with no lag. Smaller towns are very insular and anything relating to government is a big hassle, nobody seems to know what their job is and you get bounced around a bit. Places like Mogilev and Grodno seem to be on a similar level to the capital.

This.

Oh nice

Cool
I might check out Belarus then

>Surely better than oligarchy
Big words from the Sorostani.

So what do you guys do, in the evening, or whatever?
I mean you're slavic I'd guess drinking is not strange to you. What do young people do, do they meet, do they leave country as soon as possible, do you have any festivals in summer or similar?

come israel , give you free sufganya

I'm not a native so can't speak for the general population. What you'd expect from any city can be found in Minsk though. Clubs are pretty crap and usually just places for prostitutes, bars and pubs are usually good but a beer costs 3x the price as it would from a grocery shop. I get the impression locals usually stay in and eat/drink or visit friends during the winter. In the summer everyone is out and at weekends Minsk is a ghost town as families visit their country dachas. Sauna + beer is truly heavenly and that's your detox before heading back to the city. Restaurants are hit and miss, more often being a miss and customer satisfaction doesn't seem to exist here half the time. When you do find a nice restaurant you'll definitely go back as it's not worth risking other places. There's loads of shopping centers although things can be a bit expensive which I'm guessing is from import tax but I'm not sure. Local alcohol is incredibly cheap, Belarusian vodka is about $2-3 a bottle and taste good. Annoyingly olive oil is really expensive which is my biggest gripe as a someone who loves cooking, can cost around $15 a litre.

Sounds fucking comfy

>Do they get to vote?
Eh, you mean in elections? Yes, they do have them, but Lukashenko controls the whole process so they are rigged.
>Also what is Belarus like to visit?
Dunno, never been there. Rural areas aren't very intresting, so stick to Minsk, I guess.
>Do they have a lot of gypsies?
No, it's such a small minority that it's not even represented in demographic stats.
>Are they 100% Russian proxy?
Kinda. Lukashenko is pro-russian, but he's not a puppet. He's pretty independent on internal policies, but he does try to maintain good relations with Kremlin. But the country itself is very pro-russian. Probably, the most pro-russian country in the world.