What the fuck was her deal?

What the fuck was her deal?

don't ask me, I haven't watched the show.

made for anal

what show?

She's a huge bitch with a stick up her ass.
She's also hot so it's ok.

>cosplay
>student
>leg lock

She got cucked by a deaf girl.

>both human ears and cat ears
Fucking disgusting

shes a god damned whore

She's simply too beautiful

>Seems like she's working in a meido cafe
>She's actually working in a cat cafe

Cute! She should have won.

She recognized that her very appearance proved that the author was a failure and just said fuck it.
Seriously how did something with such a good set up end up so forgettable?

Still no fucking new doujins. You had one job, Japan

>Watch Kimi no na wa
>Can't find myself to fap to the girls

>Watch Koe no katachi
>Want to fuck the life out of the main girls, Ueno and Kawai especially

What did they mean by this?

It's the thighs.
Kyoani can draw a mean pair of thighs.

wait what? she didn't like Ishida.

the movie

That's a good tsundere.

WAIT says it's D. Gray Man.
Learn to use the tools, user.

Yes she did. She tried to confess to him.

She gave him the cat pouch with the confession inside and Broccoli thought it was for him.

Ueno's whole character arc was driven by her jealousy of Shouko, whom Shouya was interested in instead of her. He was fascinated with Shouko because she was different, and Ueno couldn't stand that.

Did they cut all that?

BEST GIRL!

She was interesting, flawed but knew she was. Said a lot of bold faced truths and was extremely straightforward.

>being this retarded
to be fair the movie didn't go into Ueno and Ishida's dynamic too much, but it was pretty damn apparent, user.

I've only read the manga, but I hated how everyone but Shouko's mum just put up with her shit.

She was a bitch for the sake of being a bitch. Even MC saw the error in his ways, and the story is about him trying to make amends for the horrible things he did to Shouko.

However, Ueno had this sick mentality that it was somehow Shouko's fault at getting bullied, just because she never stood up for herself, and thus her own bitchiness was somehow justified.

She's the type of character that seriously deserved to die in some hit-and-run accident. People like her are better off dead.

Instead, she got a relatively good ending, which she didn't actually deserve.

Sounds like real life where most horrible people live til very old age relatively happy. Doesn't life suck? Nobody gets what they "deserve"

She just thirsty for that shouya dick. Give her a break

Wow she's really cute.
Wheres the bdrip?

I just want to smell her cat tail butt plug.

At least she was honest with herself and others about her feelings, unlike that other cunt

Her feelings were shit, and she was shit.

Both of them are terrible characters regardless, but Kawai is worse yes. I don't like how she sidesteps alot when shit gets real, or she finds ways to pin the blame on someone else, it's like it can't be her fault when she's in the wrong too. Glad redhead dumped her phony ass.

Ueno is better than fucking Kawai.

Am I the only person who started rooting for Ueno as best girl after the bitchslap happened?
I just want her to be happy

She's basically most women. Especially the
>her own bitchiness is justified by other's meekness
part

I'm kind of disappointed with the movie, it feels like it lacks something and I'm not sure what is it.
Not even sure if I want to give the Manga a try.

Same. I did feel like it was jumpy at times, although the same could be said about.most, if not all movie adaptations.

The author was going for the "you don't like her only because you don't understand her" angle for both her and the glasses girl but failed hilariously at making them seem like people worth sympathising with. Reminds me that I hate how it went from Shouko struggling with her demons to these girls bitching about being victims in the end.

Seriously. Ueno has tons of hatefuck potential, step it up nipland.

Sexual frustration.

She was a bully that realised being a bully wasn't going to get her anywhere good.

She's super cute though.

Failed to get sensei dick because she cant play instrument properly.

>She gave him the cat pouch with the confession inside and Broccoli thought it was for him.
I don't remember this at all. The movie made it seem as if she hated Shouko because she couldn't defend herself and acording to Ueno she's the reason Shouya and Shimada stopped being friends.
>to be fair the movie didn't go into Ueno and Ishida's dynamic too much
it didn't go into them at all.
>it was pretty damn apparent
it really wasn't.

She did, but her way of expressing it was weird.

>yfw Kawai somehow managed to be an even bigger cunt

Soon.

put a torrent for it on nyaa.pantsu.cat already you faggot.
please

>it was somehow Shouko's fault at getting bullied, just because she never stood up for herself
She's not wrong though. It's natural selection in action. The weak must be culled.

People will call it furry.

I don't have it you faggot. Just saying the release date is like in few days.

>shilling pantsushit