Fusion GPS Co-Founder Glenn Simpson Testimony Released

Get on it Anons
archive.is/GT2BA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7rcz7u/breaking_the_house_intel_committee_releases_the/
talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/house-intel-glenn-simpson-fusion-gps-interview
archive.is/JiOwR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feinstein leaked this a week ago.

She leaked select parts of his testimony.

Oh ok.

drumpf is fucked

SHE LEAKED THE SENATE INTEL TESTIMONY YOU MONG. TODAY'S RELEASE IS FROM THE HOUSE INTERVIEW

Slide threads galore

>unredacted

bump! austismos assemble!

bump

bump

new name to investigate, "Taiwanchik", a gangster living in trump tower? maybe a plant to give them a reason to look.

MR. SIMPSON: His gangster name is Taiwanchik. I couldn't spell his actual name. But, you know, I mean, these are the kind of things that prompted us to hire Mr. Steele. We had a gangster named Taiwanchik living in Trump Tower

god damnit shills are here already, keep digging

This is the house testimony, not the senate
lol at Nunes being redacted

Fuck off shill

woah Simpson claims (((they))) are in on it....

>And Putin essentially took over the Russian Jewish community and the leadership of the Russian Jewish community. And appears, for reasons I can't fully explain to be -- this appears to be a very interesting route for the Russians. And again, I think there are many routes for the Russians. They use trade groups, they use ethnic association groups, and at least -- and they use religious groups. U

>The Orthodox church is also an ann of the Russian State now. And when I used to do terrorism reporting, the Mossad guys used to tell me about how the Russians were laundering money through the Orthodox church in Israel, and that it was intelligence operations.

ugh this is kinda new to me....ties between NRA and Russia. They are trying to pin any conservative group to Russia.

>MS. SPEIER: Okay. What is the interest of Russia with the National Rifle Association?
>MR. SIMPSON: I think that most of what we have found is pretty much out there now. You know, it's been said by others, but, you know, what eventually - it appears the Russians, you know, infiltrated the NRA And there is more than one explanation for why. But I would say broadly speaking, it appears that the Russian operation was designed to infiltrate conservative organizations. And they targeted various conservative organizations, religious and otherwise, and they seem to have made a very concerted effort to get in with the NRA.

fucking A, old fashioned purge!!

>MS. SPEIER: And it appears that one of the sources was mysteriously killed?
>MR. SIMPSON: That's not my information. I mean there was a series of episodes where people were arrested or died mysteriously that came shortly after the disclosure of the existence of this information. And I do believe there was a bit of an old fashioned purge.

>they targeted various conservative organizations

Because they were already in bed with the Democrats

MR. GOWDY: Mr. Simpson, were you aware that Perkins Coie wasretained by the DNC?

MR. SIMPSON: I'm aware. I was aware of that and have been for yearsthat they have -- they were one of the main lawyers for the Democratic party, yes.I don't have any specific awareness

MR. GOWDY: That wasn't my precise question. With respect to this factpattern, with respect to your firm being retained, were you aware that Perkins Coiewas working on behalf of the DNC?

MR. SIMPSON: Yes. I mean, I know that they are - the DNC is a clientof Perkins Coie. I don't - I didn't see it -- nobody gave me a document orinforr:ned me specifically of that.

MR. GOWDY: Did you think the law firm was just doing it on their own?

MR. SIMPSON: I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

MR. GOWDY: Did you think the law firm was just doing it on their own?

MR. SIMPSON: Doing what? Doing

MR. GOWDY: Opposition research into candidate Trump.

MR. SIMPSON: No.

MR. GOWDY: Paying you to do opposition research into candidate Trump,did you think Perkins Coie was doing that on their own?

MR. SIMPSON: No, sir. What I'm trying to explain is that I have been inWashington for several decades, and I spent a lot of time on Capitol Hill and it was well-known to me that Perkins Coie represented the DNC.

where the fuck is everyone, this is getting more tracking on T_D
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7rcz7u/breaking_the_house_intel_committee_releases_the/

they dont konw how Buzzfeed got it

>Q As I am sure you are aware, what's become known as the dossier was published on January 10th of 2017, I believe, by Buzzfeed. I believe Jt was your testimony earlier that you did not - or Fusion did not provide the dossier to Buzzfeed. ls that correct?
>A That's correct.
>Q Do you know who did provide the dossier to Buzzfeed?
>A No. I have my suspicions, but they are just guesses.

MR. GOWDY: Now, help me understand this. Would that payment for Steele have been expensed to the law firm, or would Fusion have paid that out ofits own money that it received from the law firm?

MR. SIMPSON: I believe, at least if things were running the way I hopethey ran, it was expensed to the law finn.

MR. GOWDY: So Perkins Coie paid Chris Steele?

MR. SIMPSON: I think it was --1 mean, I think we billed them for it.

Bump

happening!!!

Bump.

>reading over this

Gowdy is a fucking animal

unironically getting my dick sucked as i read through this

checked! digits give us strength.

GET IN HERE OP IS DUMB AND DOESNT MENTION THIS IS BRAND NEW - THE SIMPSON ***HOUSE**** INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE NOT SENATE WHICH WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK

they must be so humiliated to have PAID for that
garbage
NO REFUNDS FAGGOTS

HRC came up alot during the investigation?!?!? Well what the fuck did they do about that... turn a blind eye and keep digging for stuff that isnt there...

>MR. SIMPSON: No one hired me to investigate Hillary Clinton in 2015 or 2016. What did happen is that issues about Hillary Clinton came up in other investigations. and I can't remember the specifics, and I just remember they came up. A lot of times when we have a client come to us because of some business matter that is connected to politics or policy in Washington, the question of whether there was improper influence is part of the research. And I remember issues about policy, foreign policy coming up in other cases where it looked like -- and in fact there was --

Is there any info on this ID graphic I should change?

on the subject of other candidates being investigated,

>Q Sure. Were you or Fusion GPS retained, without naming or identifying the clients, to conduct research on any of the other 16 Republican candidates in the 2016 election cycle? 153
>A That question, in the way you phrased it, has refreshed my memory, and I was -- I remember we did work on Ted Cruz. And I think it was part of the Beacon matter. And it was a long while ago in this whole thing. And I just didn't remember it, but now I remember we looked af some Cruz-related stuff.
>Q Any of the other candidates, of the other 16 candidates?
>A I don't remember. But it was, you know, it was a while ago. I just don't recall

We need another FusionCollusion thread.

So, wait...
They got dirt on Hillary
Then that russian lawyer lady met with don jr, and claimed to have dirt on Hillary.
At what point was the dossier leaked
Any chance this was all just a vendetta because don jr didn't take the bait?

All this...and they still lost the election. And he'll be President for 7 more years.

so they didnt provide it to buzzfeed, but they did go to major media, but buzzfeed got the dossier? so are we looking at media laundering now?

>MR. SIMPSON: I think what we've said before and what I'm in a position to say is that we talked generally about the findings of this to a select group of news organizations.
>MR. ROONEY: Which ones?
>MR. SIMPSON: Major media.
>MR. ROONEY: Anything specific?
>MR. SIMPSON: I --
>MR. ROONEY: Okay. Did you direct Steele to brief the media outlets, and why?
>MR. SIMPSON: Yeah. We did it together. Initially, _the reason was that we were -- everyone assumed that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, and when we initially briefed the media, that was our assumption.

Why didn't the trump campaign contact the FBI instead of meeting with a foreigner for dirt on their opponent?

Think CNN passed it off to Buzzfeed just on the off chance they'd get burned if the dossier wasn't true?

Why would they contact the fbi, it's not a crime

no third term user?

WINRAR!! He admitted to working for the DNC and then tried to backpeddle a little bit. I bet he was sweating bullets at this point. AND HE IS STILL WORKING FOR THE CLIENT!!!

>MR. GOWDY: I'm looking at a release from Perkins Coie that is giving me more information than you are. Have you seen the release where they released you from some of your confidentiality obligations?
>MR. SIMPSON: I would like to see a copy of that, if you don't mind.
>MR. GOWDY: Do your lawyers not have it?
>MR. SIMPSON: It's been a busy time. Okay. Okay. I'm sorry if I'm not giving you a clear answer. I knew it was the DNC that we were working for.
>MR. GOWDY: Okay. How did you know it was the DNC?
>MR. SIMPSON: I honestly don't -- I couldn't tell you if someone specifically said, this is for the DNC.
>MR. GOWDY: Well, how else would you know it was for the DNC? Did you read it? >MR. SIMPSON: As I'm trying to explain, I know -- I've been in Washington for a long time, and Perkins Coie represents the DNC.
>MR. GOWDY: So you knew it by habit and custom?
>MR. SIMPSON: I'm -- yes.
>MR. GOWDY: By habit and custom?
>MR. SIMPSON: I feel like I'm in a difficult position, because I have not been released from my client - by my client to talk about anything that we talked about, but I'm trying to give you the answer that I think you want, which is I was definitely aware that Perkins Coie represented the DNC and that they were thf3 client in this matter.

kek be with us!

Trumpfags are retarded

The worst part of this whole Russian collusion thing is that it includes the piss story that an user on here made up and fed to Rick Wilson. I mean shit archives exist yet still liberals cling to the pee gate story and somehow that story ended up in a classified dossier at the highest level of our government and was used to obtain FISA warrants

Bump

Show the archives, fag. You have retards claiming they made up the dossier with zero proof. Those are LARPs, dipshit

It's not a crime
At best the lawyer could be in trouble for failing to register as a foreign agent, but the trump campaign would have no way of knowing if that was the case. That's between her and the obama administration.

"Collusion" isn't working with foreign operatives
It's working with them to commit a crime.

so what your saying... is that nothing was vetted or verified....

>MR. GOWDY: Well, that's a very different standard. You haven't seen anything to contradict it, whereas my question was, what did you have that corroborates it? How were you able to asse~s the accuracy of the information, the underlying information he provided you?
>MR. SIMPSON: I'm sorry, I thought you asked me whether there was anything in there that I found to be wrong.
>MR. GOWDY: I did.
>MR. SIMPSON: I haven't found anything to be wrong. If you'd like me to get into more of the corroboration, I can do that.
>MR. GOWDY: Yes, I'm sure we will get into that. My other question is, was there anything not included in your report that you concluded was wrong? Inother words, I think my primary question was, is there anything that Steele, his sources or subsources told you that you didn't include because you immediately found it to be incredible? And I think your answer was no.
>MR. SIMPSON: That is correct. My answer to that is no.
>MR. GOWDY: And how did you assess the reliability of that information, given the fact that you did not talk to the sources or subsources?
>MR. SIMPSON: So it's obviously a challenging thing to assess human intelligence, field interviews, and it is different from looking at a lawsuit. But there are similarities to the interview process in journalism, where there are elements of people, what people say that you can check

So you're saying the "thousands of emails" the Russians claimed to have on Hilary were acquired legally and the trump team would spread them legally?

bump! keep this shit alive!

Bump for the Almighty Kek. I'm not Autistic enough to read this shit, but I appreciate the effort lads.

I have the flu so I'm off to bed but have a goodnight bump

go search it for yourself you fucking retard

I think you're mixing your stories
We're talking about trump jr and vestlnyskia or however you spell it.
You're referencing trump making a casual comment about the russians maybe having the emails Hillary can't find.

And no, you can't collude after the fact. If russia had already committed a crime, and don jr went to meet with them, and they confessed to committing a crime, then don jr would be obligated to call the feds.

Wtf did I just read???? That they did bc they were certain Clinton would win???? He admitted intent...jesus christ dude

yup the fix was in, deep state had been pulling the strings for along time. Thats where they failed, they got cocky.

I have, the only threads are LARPers
The reason jr took the meeting is because the professor that set up the meeting told him they had thousands of emails that would damage Clinton lol

Hubris and inbreeding will be the downfall of the jew

>you know
>you know
>you know
>you know

#ReleaseTheMemo

No they didn't
"Documents" doesn't equal thousands of emails

Bamp

The email from the professor to don jr says " thousands of emails" on hilary
this email chain is where don jr says "I love it"
lol it sounds like you haven't read anything about the trump tower meeting

kek @ simpson
release the report kek

Line of blow

The co-founder of the firm that produced the so-called Trump dossier told the House Intel Committee that early on in his investigation he saw “patterns of activity” from the Trump Organization that “might be suggestive of money laundering,” including dealings with Russian ties.

The allegation was one of many Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson discussed in an interview with the House Committee in November. The transcript was posted online Thursday after a bipartisan committee vote to release it.

The committee’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) bashed his Republican counterparts in a statement Thursday that said they have “refused to look into” the “key area” of whether the Trump Organization had engaged in money laundering with Russians.

“[W]e hope the release of this transcript will reinforce the importance of these critical questions to our investigation,” Schiff said in the statement.

Dossier Firm Founder Suspected Alleged Trump Org Money Laundering
archive.is/JiOwR

>The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father
>t. Rob goldstone
No talk of emails
Stop talking out of your ass.

Bigly bugly Trump Bump

He said some of Trump’s dealings exhibited “the patterns of activity that we thought might be suggestive of money laundering.” He pointed to Trump’s golf course projects in Scotland and Ireland, as well as his relationship with Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov, who sat in the VIP box at the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow.

“He was running a high-stakes gambling ring out of Trump Tower, while he himself was a fugitive for having rigged the skating competition at the Salt Lake Olympics and a bunch of other sporting events engaged in rigging,” Simpson said of Tokhtakhunov.

Dossier Firm Founder Suspected Alleged Trump Org Money Laundering
archive.is/JiOwR

>Trump putting a golf course in the golf capital of the world is a pattern that maybe could be suggestive of money laundering. Also, once a russian had a condo in trump tower.
Man, Simpson just hated trump didn't he

Taiwanchik....Taiwan chink....Taiwan chick..... did he make this name up on the spot