Yuri!!! on Ice

Is anyone planning on going to Animefest in Dallas?

When is animefest? At least this time translator willn't do a shitjob, I hope.

It's August 17th through the 21st.

I hope so too. I think the problem with the event in Mexico was the translator not doing a proper translation from English to Spanish. This time, it's straight to English.

The jp to eng interpreter who did a good job was from Animefest. Taco con didn't even get one themselves. So it should be fine.

I'll be going and I plan to post updates in the yuri thread if there's one up for you guys

I'm driving 16hrs to get to this con, mainly for the panel and I couldn't be more excited. I'm already expecting to wait in long lines, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I wonder if Sayo and Kubo will ask for no photography and video, or if it will be like it usually is for most panels here.

I'm driving 18 hours from Florida. It was tough to pick this over Otakon.

Anime Fest is actually a really good con. Probably one of the only big anime convention out there that still actually focuses on anime. I hope you enjoy it. Good luck on the drive!

Really?? I'm driving from Florida too AND chose this over Otakon. That's crazy.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I'm thinking about going to this con. How's it stack up to other cons?

This is so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on a bunch of merch.

>Mila
>Ciao Ciao
Very nice. I hope people ask for a good variety of side characters.

She drew those because the dub actors for all those characters are going to be there

>15000
Seems excessive

When will the Victor market bottom out?

Pls tell me Victorfats aren't retarded enough to pay that much for a shitty keychain

if it's rare, they are retarded enough

Victorfat here. I'm fine with the Nendo I pre-ordered and my collage of lewd Victor faces

I've seen worse from other franchises. This is common for rare merch of a sought-after character.

Embarrassing

Are you new to anime? Faggots paying exorbitant amounts of money for a piece of plastic is par for the course.

Do you want a cookie for being knowledgeable about retard behaviour?

Yes

Too bad for you. Go play with the other retards you apparently surround yourself with.

>proud of not knowing basic facts
Sup Forums truly has been overrun by newfags.

>he says in the cancer tumblr general

Do you know where you are?

They're retarded enough to pay for that shitty figure ofcourse they'd open their purses for a tiny piece of acrylic.

>going to cons
Sasuga neo-Sup Forums

Medo-chan overcame Chihoko

These threads should start getting moved to /cgl/.