The absolute state of leafs

The absolute state of leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0kOVG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well stuff like that happens do , just saying

Are you English? Because if you are you can't really talk

Cool fake hate crime, Aisha. Want to come to my tent and get deflowered?

kek their faces are blurred now after it turns out to be a hoax?

Are you Scottish?

We had something like this over here, with the clock boy and his terrorist dad. Obama even invited the shitheel over to the white house.

The difference?
Even with Obama's virtue-signaling and blessings, the public backlash was so intense that the family had to flee the country.

Don't eat hog
And bin that dog!

Let's all fling shit as usual about who is more cucked in a race to the bottom yeeeeyyyy.
Can we do something useful?
Before leftypoltards enter the thread?can we think about some campaign to make backlash etc etc?

Fucking freak spamming all threats. BAN THIS FOOL

>Before leftypoltards enter the thread?
Aaaand too late...

Theres no bigger redpill than leftist lunacy speaking for itself

Stop.

Also, OP, why don't you let us know why this stupid cunt thinks that she deserves an apology? Fill us in you useless sack of shit.

Huffpost started in amerumutt land

Seems like in Islam they would cut out her tongue or something barbaric like that for lying.

Yeah hahaha, now they are concerned about the publicity

Precisely,

I'm not a sack of shit my mum says I'm special but sure yeah I can archive the link two seconds, gotta warn you though its cancer

archive.is/0kOVG

Didn't the lawsuit get thrown out in court too? Try to ruin this teacher's life because they did the right thing. I miss "Cool clock Achmed" memes.

deserves a spanking

Kek

I like that this is happening. You don't know the number of Canadians that were pissed off to know that it was a hoax, even worse that Trudeau decided to virtue signal very fast without knowing any details.

Even the cucked canada reddit page is more or well sick of the liberal's muzzie dick sucking.

HOW ARE YOU NOT BANNED YET??

That's a beautiful thing I'm glad to here

>Trudeau decided to virtue signal very fast without knowing any details.
Why do they do that? There is a tremendous risk to act without thinking. If he is fooled by a predictable case like this, how could he possibly deal with war?

Yes indeedy, sued for something insane would have to be inbred to think it would work