Leftist Doxxing Irony

How dare you do to me what I want done to others!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xCYolubhmbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Part 1

Part 2

I'm ok with this. I assume people physically attending a richard spencer rally dont give a shit what other people call them. and the leftists still get to have their bitch fest. hopefully they wont set any fires this time

Part3

I hope someone many leftists at the speech.

IN BEFORE RICHARD SPENCER HIRES PAID PROTESTORS FOR PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES AND TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HES ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING.

Part4

Notice she implies "harassment" lol.

Have you ever been to Michigan and spent any real time there?
Arson is like a fucking tradition there.
Hell back on Devils night a few years back some ballsy mother fucker came in, set the toilet paper isle on fire at Walmart.....then returned the next night to finish the job.
Same night some asshole set a goddamn tire yard on fire.
Michigan is cold nigger.

Fuck off, Jew.

Removes the material?
I hope you took screen shots.
Print that shit out and post it around.
Return the favor.

And the cheeky as fuck conclusion.

She is shook. Who knew that I would end up getting a hold of the University's "Chief Information Officer" and get her literally shaking.

Also forgot to blur her name out on one pic, oh well, 7proxies etc...

I mean, I have the tweet, and the email of her admitting to it. I guess I could get a hold of an user in the area.

>leaf posting something unintelligible

Pic of her... Typical.

why are so many CIOs of universities incompetent women?

Oakland looks like a train wreck.

Check out the University President's staff.

All black wymin.

lol stupid cunt totally backed down when confronted. Such a woman.

Isn't against the law to discriminate against someone because of their political background?

I only support doxing to catch someone that committed a crime.

The left has no moral high ground

West jewfield is in oakland county. big surprise.

Sadly I don't really think she will learn anything. She just went into self preservation mode.

Go to bed, Tyler, you're drunk.

You have obviously not been to Michigan on devil’s night. It’s a yearly tradition

So let's take pictures of the picture takers. Snap a picture.

>women into politics
youtu.be/xCYolubhmbM

UPDATE: THE UNI CANCELLED HIS SPEECH

Holy shit, I love that guy. I remember seeing him in New Orleans. Total Infowars guy, but he was mega pro-Trump so it was great.

What? Didn't they just lose the lawsuit to Kyle Bristow?

I don't know the particulars of this case, but every time they lose the lawsuit and still put up road blocks to stop them.

>cancel speaking event
>get sued
>lose because free speech the US is the only country on earth with free speech
>money goes to alt right legal fund
rinse and repeat baby. i wish every university cancelled alt right speakers so we can continue to fill them war chests. thanks for the free money you niggers!

>Spencer will speak at Michigan state
>kent state cancels

hmmm...

>those fish lips

>In a statement, university spokesman Eric Mansfield said KSU responded to Cameron Padgett, who has scheduled speaking engagements on college campuses for Spencer. On Wednesday, Padgett requested use of the Student Multicultural Center on May 4 and said in the request he planned to invite white nationalists Richard Spencer and Michael Peinovich for a discussion about the Kent State shootings and "violent left-wing Antifa protestors."
>"The weeks of April 30 – May 12 are always an exceptionally busy time on our campus, with numerous activities marking the end of our academic year," Mansfield continued.
>"Kent State values respectful dialogue from all points of view, including ideology that is controversial or offensive," Mansfield said. "Consistent with our core values, we encourage open dialogue, freedom of expression and respectful discourse in an inclusive environment."

I bet they can't specify what event is scheduled in the Student Multicultural Center on May 4th. Hopefully, this indirect censorship will bite them in the arse.

>student multicultural center
>no white culture allowed
Really makes you think...

>money goes to lawyers

B-b-but Milo said they let Richard Spencer speak anywhere bc hes controlled op and really dumb

Money goes to Kyle Bristow. Who is /our lawyer/ you pleb

Kyle Bristol is /our/ Lawyer

>go to Spencer talk
>take photos of everybody you see taking photos of people entering and upload them to dox site.
>bonus round: flood site with photos/dox of local leftists
>????
>profit

This.
Make the entire thing redundant by flooding the doxing page with photos of leftists.

Kyle Bristow isn’t a lawyer, he’s a Goyyer.

Pretty simple. If you dont want to be outed as a white supremacist and lose you job don't go to their rallies, attend speeches or speak out.
Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences

Oh good then what we’re doing is fine.

Picture takers won't care. People support them esp. when they are putting Nazis and white supremacists. Do you think people would give a fuck?

>If you can't persuade people with facts and reason, use punishment and social ostracism.

They freely admit that their position is too weak to be persuasive.

There is no such thing as white culture

I was gonna do an inb4 but it’s too late now.

It's true. There is nothing apecil or unique about being white

>build great things
>work hard
>advance the sciences
>be polite to strangers
This is white culture.

That's American culture. White culture doesn't exist

Pls be quiet schlomo

Nick Griffin spoke at MSU when I was there, but that was a decade ago. The University fortunately is pretty good about not backing down on stuff like this (unlike the folks in Ann Arbor). Curious how it will all play out.

Wrong school

Funny how it originated in Britain.

Spencer and his lawyers have set a precedent for free speech.

Hope you guys appreciate what he's doing, especially when "hate speech" laws are becoming more and more of a possibility.

This thread is about MSU, where Spencer's going to speak in March.

butthurt asian/spic detected

jesus christ what a fucking alpha.

Whites don't have culture they just do regular things that totally encompass the lives of all the ethnic people who live in their countries. Only spicy food is culture.

>Kyle Bristol
yeah a lawyer that is our guy. building a legal defense fund to help out alt right figures is incredibly important at this stage of the game.