Raildex

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_1#Part_2

I keep forgetting Index is with them

She'll be relevant eventually.

Tsuchimikado and Touma have the best broship

>She had contacted and activated the original >A.A.A. hidden in a District 11 container yard. >No, it was because of the invisible…curse? >that had hit her afterwardsWhat she had felt >back then had not been a normal injury where >an external stimulus harmed her skin. She had >felt the damage resonate directly in the core of >her being.

>(Is this bastard the one that did that? Because my right hand prevented him from completely taking out Mikoto, he’s updated his method…!?)

So did Touma get rid of the curse on Mikoto or not? She feels like she still has something inside her and he thinks he stopped it in time before it completely took her out. So which is it?

Oh Aleister put something inside her alright.

Remaining damage or after affects. Possibly the same case with Fukiyose back in Daihaseisai.

The curse is just part of the problem. Mikoto using magic as esper also make her condition worse.

>Just as Kamijou took a step forward, he was stopped by Othinus, his understander who was closer to him than anyone.
What did Kamachi mean by this?

>This is literally protect the lolis: the volume
I want to join in on that.

Just Maika

Fran too in a way.

Just her butt

I wonder if she'll play any notable role

Yes.

She's riding on him, she literally is closer to him than anyone else

It was probably meant to be taken either way considering how much the understander aspect has been memed by Kamachi.

HA!

I want to ride Touma

Everyone wants the funsize girls

Official Raildex best girl ranking

GODDESS TIER
Othinus
Orsola
Will-tan
Itsuwa
Misaki

TOP TIER
Seria
WORST
Kanzaki
Kongou
Fukiyose

HIGH TIER
Estelle
Last Order
Dolly
Himegami
Yomikawa
Laura
Kongou
Awaki
Saten
Misuzu
Robutt

MID TIER
Rakko
Mikoto
Sasha
Saiai
Birdway
Mugino
Arisa
Fremea

LOW TIER
Scavengers
Lessar
Vento
Uiharu
Rikou
Umidori
Komoe
Yuuitsu

SHIT TIER
Index
Oriana
Kuroko
Hyouka
Angelene

WORSE THAN SHIT TIER
Frenda
Sherry
Haruue
Banri
Febri
All of Kamisato's harem.

So what are the odds that Chronozon joins the harem?

>All of Kamisato's harem.

Fran and Salome don't deserve to be roped in with those whores.

Aleister needs to be added to goddess tier since she's the harbringer of the new aeon

You've been missing for a while

>All of Kamisato's harem.
>shitting on Fran, Salome and Luca
Bitch I will fight you, and Claire didn't seem too bad either since the moment she got better she went to help the T straight away rather than siding with Kamisato's other whores

>Mariydi continued her imouto character still after being forced to do so

My fucking dick desu. I wanna make her my imouto and spoil her everyday

>brown
>barefoot
Salome should at least be higher than mid tier

I swear Burning Alpha must be related to this bullshit in some way

Luca was too cute but she didn't spend enough time small enough.

>hating ghost poster Maya

A new novel release is always a good occasion to reunite all the crew.

Fran's cute little butt!

How can one girl be this smug?

Burning Alpha is so irrelevant he wasn't even mentioned in 13.

Mariydi pls

She hasn't been manhandled and bent over every object in the house like she deserves yet

I want to fuck Thor's long lost sister

Sauce

Coincidentally, HO13 had a lot of norse mythology references

Diversify your assets mate

Because it happens in Scandinavia.

She was too good this volume. She really needs her own series.

>coincidentally

Girls above 5"2 need not apply

Mikoto is refusing to go to the hospital not even a day after being knocked unconscious for several minutes (hours?) by an unknown force.
Clearly the curse is to make her even stupider when magic is involved than usual if she thinks it'll make her a hypochondriac.

But the scene was her just getting out of the Hospital.

>refusing to go to the hospital

did you actually read the chapter

Fair enough. But she also walked out of it without any idea as to why she was in there.
Who the hell wakes up in a hospital and doesnt even to bother asking anyone on the staff why she's there before leaving?

Choronzon is a thelemic devil, not your waifu.

She was dragged into the hospital unconscious. Then she thought about if maybe she should try and get them to figure out why she was in it in the first place but decided that would be stupid. So yes, she is refusing to go to the hospital although it would be more accurate for me to say she is refusing to stay in the hospital instead.

"There were no espers who could defeat something like that. In fact, it would just be a lot
easier to buy a handgun rather than controlling the brain and altering the arrangement
of genes in order to create a power that could fight against a gun. It just seemed absurd
to create a huge esper powers development institution that slipped past international
law in order to create something on the level of a cheap weapon that could be bought in
American supermarkets for about thirty thousand yen."

So why bother with the esper program anyway? Is it ever really answered?

An even better question; why do parents send their kids to a program like this? How does no one find this program suspicious when it is so obviously shady even from the perspective of those ignorant of the dark side?

Even Touma was suspicious that Academy City was build for something greater before he lost his memories the first time.

I feel like even dumb kids that make up most the population of AC should have realized how fishy it all was.

No she said they already don't know why she was hurt and so clearly getting tested for months to still turn up with nothing is dumb.

It's literally Thelema.

As for why the kids are sent AC is years ahead of everything and you get good jobs that way and possibly archetype controller or magic to make it seem better than it is.

Did you forget that all espers are purposefully brain damaged and drugged?
Plenty of people outside of AC find it shady as shit but they have a tendency to get murdered horribly by AC.

>why would parents send their kids to an ultra high tech boarding school that gives people super powers and handles all education through college

>getting tested for months to still turn up with nothing is dumb

Kamachi will redeem her somehow. The .exe always finds a way.

It would be, especially since Mikoto suspects why they won't get anything and the tests they did have done nothing.

Theres nothing in the text that says she left early, just that they couldn't find anything wrong with her.

>her

Does any of Lolas behavior seem manly to you?

It seems like the behaviour of one who is neither man nor woman, saint nor sinner. Between like and dislike it's like.

Because super powers are fucking awesome, and all the shadiness is shoved extremely deep down while benefits like being able to live at an advanced city that has the greatest schools and educators in the world, and their tuition is even partially paid for, or completely paid for and they get extra money too just by applying to get super powers

I got really confused about AC's wall. Is it supposed to be a hugeass wall like in medieval fortresses or a shitty wall twice as big as a little girl?

>Even if it was a tall wall, it was only about twice their height
You tell me user

No wonder the mexicans keep getting in

And Crowley also turned into a girl in the end. Accept it.

Dumb and autistic Misakifag's taste.

Considering the security cameras and drones and the like it's not the wall itself that's supposed to stop people. Not to mention, with Karma or whatever the fuck this wall shadow is, it's basically confirmed that Aleister literally lets people in

Will Touma ever regain his memory?

Why's Touma so fucking poor? I mean, even before Index.

I don't think the amnesia has even been referenced once in all of NT.

You get paid based on esper level and he's a level 0. He wasn't poor though he had no food because his fridge blew thanks to Mikoto sperging.

Because he's a level 0 and keeps losing money to vending machines and shit.

Espers get paid based on what Level they are. Level 0s like Touma get jack shit.

I recall the anime portraying them as being almost as tall as some of the skyscrapers.

I wonder how the chink game is going to portray them? Probably as tall as possible to prevent OoB.

IB eats his luck.

So, which SPOILERS are true and which are false again?

What's her power?

Aleister wins Touma's heart by giving him a batch of cookies since he hasn't eaten in a long time.

having a strong skull

officially, Mikoto ranks as best girl in LNs.

Not best girl of Index... best girl of LNs.

Multiple
Years
in
a
row

There are several occasions in the anime where it shows the whole city view and you can't see the wall in any of them, so i assume it's not that tall even in the anime.

To be brought up more often than she deserves or is relevant because she happens to have big tits
>popular = good

Probably just Kamachi avoiding it

OPs image is fanart.

Maika, Tsuchi and Fran are all alive.

Other than that the spoilers are true.

She absorbs Himegami's relevancy into her tits.

Can one of you post the template? I lost mine years ago.

Good is subjective. That means it is determined by us.

You will learn that this world is one where might makes right. If 99% of the world decided that rape is fine, the 1% words "but its wrong" are quite meaningless.

Besides, even Mikoto is terrible. Can't make Itsuwa good. They are both cookie cut.

Back to fapping, you. You're instrumental in bringing about S3, remember?

What if Kamachi is Kubo's son?

So did Sphinx eat Othinus who was then eaten by Index and they all fused?

+1 Milk Production

Yes and Osphindex is also possessed by Chrono and is one of the 1 billion Aleisters.

>Neither good nor evil would help them here. Since the “human” who built the city had written the rulebook, they may indeed have been deserving of punishment for trying to escape. But they trusted their own personal opinion over the even rulebook adored by 6 or 7 billion people.

We can't even be sure it's IB doing that anymore.

That's a common misconception actually, size has nothing to do with milk production, that's determined entirely on a supply and demand basis