When are we going to have Police reform? They are out of control...

When are we going to have Police reform? They are out of control. We have to retrain every officer and change every acdemy.

Cops are loose cannons

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/01/joseph-haynes-shooting/
killedbypolice.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote Lambright in 2020. I'll fix it asap. Cops will do jail time.

pedophile

Talcum X tweets again

FUCKING WHITE MALE

>When are we going to have Police reform
When nigs stop nogging

Fuck off Wayne

>boy assaults police officer
>gets shot
>shareblue freak out

No thanks.

>some nigger interferes with the arrest of his sheeboon mother. Gets shot.
and nothing of value was lost
S

>NOMSAYN DWAAG

>inb4 justified homicide

>memeflag
>total faggot
checks out

He wuz a gud boy. He dindu nuffin

>niggers should be able to hit police
holy shit how many subscriptions to BLACKED does this faggot have

>On his Facebook page, Haynes went by the moniker “Joey Fuzz,” some refer to him as “Lil Joey Fuzz.” Haynes said on that page that he is from South Side, Ohio, and at the time of his death was living in Hilltop. Haynes writes in his intro section, “Free my BigBro Mikey & It’s Stack or Starve. Secure the bag.”

stop shilling this faggot, unless he went on a nigger killing spree no one cares

The solution is restoring honor to the police force. Drastically increase pay (100k starting), drastically increase training/standards (higher iq standards, higher physical/martial arts requirements, more conflict de-escalation training), and also end the war on soft drugs of course.

All these people think he was black lmao

Kys white boi, we all know you its inevitable by the time you're 40.

His name is Robert Paulson.

sigh

Well it looks like the world has one less wigger.

Post the video faggot

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck

that 16 year old could've had an edged weapon.
cop did the right thing.

>All these people think he was black lmao
he thinks all niggers are black

Shaun King isn't a reliable source of information.

He just makes things up. He said someone was shot and killed at a traffic stop and said the police were lying about saying the victim tried to shoot the police.
The police has already posted images of the suspect holding a gun when being tackled by police.

Shaun King is a joke.

He's also white.

I fail to see the difference based on the pictures posted. Rap culture is breeding degeneracy; black, white, yellow or purple.

heavy.com/news/2018/01/joseph-haynes-shooting/

>1. Haynes Was in Court to Answer to a Charge of Pointing a Gun at 2 People

Hmmmmmmmmm....

was joseph white? if not i dont care

>He's also white.

Try telling him that

How many niggers have killed other niggers with a gun Shaun?

Do their lives not matter?

>bootlickers will defend this

>White trash piece of shit is killed by police

And nothing of value was lost

Kek, like a mix of lil peep and Jesus

DONT FUCKING CHARGE A POLICE OFFICER

Have you read the thread? His pictures are in here.
We have to wait to see the video to determine what really happened but I'm guessing he attacked the cop as his mom was getting arrested and resisting, and the cop shot him. When you have a gun on you you can't let someone beat your ass because they could grab your pistol if they knock you out.

>woooow he didn't even have a gun and he shot him wtfff

If I was a billionaire I'd make a globe-sized exit bag and just take us all out

You're right, huwiggers aren't white.

Aw, another dead libtard? That's too bad, user.

why do boys raised by single moms always turn into this?

Yes he was you dumb ads cracker. And it shouldn't fucking matter what his skin color is.

>18 days into January, 55 executions by American Police

Oh no! How will his area recover from the lack of litter?!

Maybe they should stop attacking police officers?

Hey leaftard, did you happen to watch this video before you posted it? I saw a fucking violent nigger aggressively pursuing a police officer. He looked like he was trying to take the cop's gun.

leftists play so much vidya they think that cops actually have bullet time

Shame it's in a Shaun King tweet though, can't take this 'black' guy seriously.

I have to agree with the Democrat unreservedly for once in my life. You scumbags will defend this holocaust until you are next.

>t.Bootlicker

How come Europe doesn't have the same problem? Its pretty clear that American police are low IQ

I take my hat off to you sir, not many blacks will defend whites in peril.

You just want to be able to commit crimes without negative consequences.

Unsure, I can say my siblings & I were raised by a working class single father who was barely ever home and we turned out the exact opposite. My guess is, his grandmother and mother babied him a lot. If any of us came home at 16 with tattoos, we'd be thrown out of the house.

I am a law abiding citizen but in America that doesn't save you. You would give a cop a BJ to save yourself and you would be thanking him right?

The only time things change in this country is when it hurts whites. We must stand up to police brutality together

>hands in front of him to block the police officer to see what he's doing
>other hand in the back reaching for something, then he quickly moves his hand towards the cop
He's lucky he wasn't shot more than 3 times.
Probably because we don't have as much feral niggers and idiotic whites in Europe.

This is Ohio. The capital of American oppression.

It's not nearly as bad as the media makes it sound. Police have a legitimate concern for their own well being with so many thugs (any color) walking around with illegal weapons. Do as he/she asks and you won't have an issue.

European cops let muslims rape squads go unimpeded. I'd rather have a couple dead nigs than a couple dead humans.

>but in America that doesn't save you

idk it's been working out pretty good for me so far

he was obviously trying to fake out the cop, but who knows why. Maybe he thought the cop would lay down and cry if he thought he was pulling out a gun

It won't change without a regime change and trials for ICC violations I can tell you that with a straight face, I may be a racist myself in many ways but I am still Human. It just breaks my heart, The American revolution was a mistake.

>I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, THE POST

>france critizing blacks or white americans

Haha what a joke

Just by looking at him I can tell that it was deserved. He probably should have been killed by police ten times already. It was about time.

That's funny because yes it does.

I don't think Europe has these problems because for all the memes, European countries are most homogeneous. We don't have "gun" problems, we have nigger problems.

less negroes. you can expect Europe's problems to increase in proportion to the amount of Africans it imports. Look at Sweden and Germany, rapes and other violent crimes have skyrocketed and Sweden is now dealing with fucking grenade attacks.

there is only one way to solve this issue.
kill before you get killed.

I was raised by a single mom but my mom is the most honorable person I know. She divorced my dad because he was an abusive alcoholic and she never remarried or ever even took a boyfriend at least not to my knowledge.

I love how the instant response to ANYTHING that could be a threat is to shoot it until it dies.

Is the officer training manual just a DOOM cyberdemon strategy guide?

Theres a fucking metal detector to get into the court room. So the GUN defense doesnt work.

>18 days into January, 55 executions by American Police
>An dey all dindu nuffins!
Kill yourself.

Do it faggot

killedbypolice.net

> to protect and serve

Not an argument, memeflag.

Fucker, whites are being killed too. You're too busy kissing police ass to notice

there is no murdering police in my country so idc.

Niggers need to be placed on reservations and forgotten about. Then cops would chill and life can go back to the old normal.

Paris belongs to muslims

vid plox

Truly a devastating loss to society.

THE VICTIM WAS A FUCKING WHITE MALE. You are next

>being killed
What you mean, donkey cunt, is that white libtards who attack cops like violent niggers do get killed by cops like violent niggers do.

>no video
>jumps to this conclusion

Keep kissing that cop ass bootlicker. Nevermind that this happened in a court room. Everyone is unarmed inside there because of metal detectors. When was it ever ok to kill an unarmed kid? Since he's white it can happen to you or your kid very soon

This is in a courtroom. In front of a legal arbiter. This isn't normal, By god you are boiled and happy.

I dont like cops very much but that kid seemed like a fag so nobody cares

Not an argument

It's classic example of creeping tyranny. The normalisation of inhumanity.

You're an moronic tool of the elites. They'd love for everyone to be like that dead idiot; slovenly, simply, and stupid. I've dealt with an asshole cop or two before, and guess what? They never kicked my ass. Amazing what can happen if you keep your cool.

*simple. At any rate, I support cops who shoot saggers.

Perfectly acceptable to kill someone because he "seemed like a fag", Khmer rouge logic.

fuck this slide thread come help change shit instead

isn't this the literal commie

OMFG, Drumpf really is Hitler after all! A true tyrant!

FORMER BLUMPF VOTER HERE IT'S BEEN FUN AND ALL BUT WE CAN'T LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!!!

You're next. Doesn't matter what u dress like

I have been fighting the agenda of the elites for years and I know this isn't normal. The king's advisors put a Jester on the throne and America loved it. You missed your chance with Ron Paul and America suffers.

Basically, they will not be stopped until people stop them.

Like a typical democrat, you left out the important parts of the story. It was a two on one brawl that the cop was losing. The cop was on the ground and the urban youth was nogging out because his trial didn't go well.
>Deputy had his life threatened
>2-1 brawl
>Dangerous criminal
Justified homicide.
Saged

What a faggot. Justice served

He was still very much a nigger. I don't care how lily white he was.

I'm willing to talk about Police reform after we have Nigger reform.

bump for a bump?