Daily reminder Jews were responsible for 9/11

Daily reminder Jews were responsible for 9/11.

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H30m7
youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0
metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up you massive faggot it was a bunch of pissed off muslims

I have it on good authority it was the muslims

it was the Communist Chinese !

>I have it on good authority it was the muslims

Muslims where their scapegoat.

The buildings were brought down with controlled explosions from the inside.

The hijacked planes were most likely landed in a safe spot and burred or dismantled.

All of the footage of the planes that came out of the MSM were faked with CG.

imgur.com/a/H30m7

dude.

what is thst

found the newfags

Shit like this is what makes be think all you 911 deniers are mentally retarded.

Okey.

All of these conspiracies are just an exercise in irrelevance. No one will ever be able to prove their particular 911 conspiracy, just like no one will be able to prove their JFK conspiracy. As time goes by, it will become more about selling books and getting subscribers than about people actually caring.

defense contractors did 9/11

If you are a defense contractor, find a gun and shoot yourself in the head

Got proof?

Yea

What am I looking at

read in a thread once that the towers were heavily insured just before the accident, same with tower 7. A similar story is told of the titanic, or rather, the olympia.

Who could have purchased that much thermite and got the permission to move it around, hmmmmmmmmm
maybe Arnon Milchan and Black Cube?

How about the former president of Italy's comment about it

> "Gee... I wonder who could be behind this post"

Is share blue using reverse tactics now? At this point I think it is a failure to try and convince anyone that 9/11 wasn't an inside job. "terrorist insurance" was taken out on the Twin Towers by a Mr. Larry Silverstein. There were reports of gold and silver bullion being shipped out of the WTC's days before it was taken down. The way the buildings collapsed don;t make any sense logically if a plane hit them. They were clearly done with controlled explosions. The Twin Towers were designed to be dismantled (if they had to be demolished) in the same way that they fell. 9/11 was a planned false flag event.

thats from a cutting torch during rescue/clean up, theres plenty of inconsistencies and (((coincidences))) to go around without resorting to misinfo

The evidence Jews did 9/11 to justify destroying their enemies in the ME is so overwhelming, one can only conclude they deliberately allowed themselves to be exposed as a demonstration of absolute power
>Yeah we did it goy, but we own your banks, media, goverment, FBI/CIA
>What can you do about it lowly goy?

Lest we forget about WTC 7 and how Larry Silversteen admitted himself he ordered it "pulled" (demolished)
Now why that building? Perhaps it's because the ENRON scandal files were in there and that connected all the Bush's and Clintons, Chaney's, Rumsfelds and Rice's to lowering Califfornia's power output to charge more per watt during brown outs.

Yah, fuck you, liar

You win the nobody cares prize.

Funny, I was there and no one was cutting anything
Don't try again, it just makes you look even more stupid or a worthless puppet

on the mid left logo with the mason and pillars; what does the second globe on the right represent?

>Deliberately allowed themselves to be exposed.

Exposed by penniless weirdos on the internet
Exposed by insane death-cult islamists

>t.brainwashed zogbot killing 3rd worlders in caves for the Jews benefit

>You win the nobody cares prize.

Wonderful, I love wining awards!

>no cutting is done when a massive steel framed building turns to rubble and needs cleaned up
lol sure thing shill.

>It was the 3rd worlders living in caves in Afghanistan goy! Ignore the fact we sent Jews to openly film and celebrate the event, only weirdos dont believe our official narrative.

Whatcha doin Rabbi

>Clearly a plane flying feet above the ground goy not a missle launched from a military jet seen flying in the area just prior

posts like yours let’s me know that you are retarded. I snapped this with muh first digi camera in August of 01. When I lived in NYC. So....what did she know

Also
>Plane wings can cut right through a steel structured building but dont even leave a scratch on a concrete wall

What is this tactic you are using on me? If I were a mud slime, I would be taking full credit for the attack, just like every terrorist group wanted to at the time. Not tell you otherwise.

Daily reminder that Jews will be named and exposed late 2019 for exactly this and Sup Forums will get shut down because of that.

Beep boop beep boop ....logic overload...shill system crash

>Beep boop beep boop ....logic overload...shill system crash

weak reverse tactics.

Hindsight is 20/20 and 2020 is the year the world will know the Jew.

This is the most retarded conspiracy theory I've read, I was in NYC when 9/11 happened and watched the 2nd plane impact in person when I was 14. Definately not CGI

Im saying he's the shill, you hit him with too much logic

>I was in NYC when 9/11 happened and watched the 2nd plane impact in person when I was 14
The old I was there I saw it. If you were 14 you would have been in class while that was happening......oops

Ignore disinfo agents, I hope sick fucks who really did this will be brought to light one day

We were on a field trip faggot, I'm not from NYC...no shit, right?

Actually it was the Saudis my man.

Have you ever seen a cutting torch make large blobs of molten steel?

i think you're the shill. the "cg" line is impossible to push and only makes you look a complete retard. why aren't you focusing on the israeli spies that were caught taking pictures, rented a truck, arrested and were immediately deported?

A field trip in September?....Who takes a field trip in the very beginning of the school year. Sounds like bullshit.

I was in 8th grade, we went on field trips all the time. Are you retarded or just tossing a strawman?

lol ok, probably watched adam lanza walk into sandy hook with all his guns and magazines too, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds

>Im saying he's the shill, you hit him with too much logic

sorry.

saudis are friends to israel. the saudis benefit from middle east conflict just like israel does. israel gets greater israel and the saudis get their caliphate

It was clearly a controlled quadruple demolition. Like everything else since basically Lincoln was assasinated it’s a bunch of bullshit.

University of Alaska Fairbanks findings - Collapse of WTC7 could not have been caused by fire
youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0
key points:
- (39:33, 41:50, 43:43) NIST omitted critical structural members in their modeling.
- (58:30) Girder supporting floor 13 could not move far enough to fall off support.
- (48:27) Even if girder fell off support, causing floor 13 to collapse, it only had 34% of the impact force required to collapse floor 12.
- (1:15:40) WTC7 collapse achieved freefall speeds, what conditions are required for this to happen?

>We're going to talk about pointless physics for the next 20 years

There's your answer. Just look at the number of brainlets itt

I guess there is a chance your telling the truth but that sounds weird. I was in 8th grade as well at the time, sounds odd to have a field trip that early as it never happened at my school. Most field trips were in the middle or near the end of the school year as it takes time to get all the parents permission slips and the funding for a big trip like NY would be.

For those who are interested in the actual truth I suggest watching Ryan Dawson he doesn't waste time with this physics bullshit and tells you all you need to know about the players involved, the evidence pointing to them, their motivations etc. Or you can keep reading these shitty threads about how the angle of the debris wasn't perfectly aligned with whatever if you don't truly care.

What is this?

looks like the twin towers my dude

pic related is a mossad agent who helped plan 9/11

And this shit? Wtf

>Jews were responsible for an event in which a large number of Jews died
Hmmm...........

And this,

I break this out for people all the time.....I even point them to the smoking gun which is Tower 7. I try to paint a picture of what really happened with actual evidence and the spiritual connection of the two towers of solomon and the coming together to complete the "Great Work"......most people won't even look into any of it. Fuck em!

The physics is the easiest part of it, the towers could not have fallen the way they did or fallen at all from jet fuel or any type of fire for that matter, its not even debatable. The way they pulled it off it is another story. Demolition, thermite, no planes etc is just theorizing, a lot of it is disinfo bullshit.

your sentiment is by no means a damaging one but thermite is basically not up for debate any longer. traces of such a substance are a signature element of WTC dust.

metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf

Look at the pics above from the Israeli "art team" no idea if these are legit but they seem pretty detailed on how would one do it.

It was Mossad planned but benefited both Israel and Saudi Arabia. Saudis were used as the footsoldiers because they knew the jews would make sure they didn't get any heat for it. Jews like Nick Berg helped plan the operation.

Trump knows 100%

Is there any proof that it was in that condition before the clean up crew went in? This would be how they would dismantle the site

I totally believe that jews did 9/11 inside job but this could be a red herring and isn't convincing unless you have proof this was before anyone went in to start the clean up

It doesn't fucking matter and the simple fact that you consider "no planes" to be a valid hypothesis shows why you're harmful to "truthers"

Were did I say the no planes is a valid hypothesis? I said its one of the many that has been thrown out there. I also said many of these hypothesis are disinfo if you actually read my post

I’m surprised kike mods havnt deleted this thread yet. Holohoax threads and other Jewish lies aren’t allowed to be discussed here anymore

No one really wants to know. It shatters their view and thus their psych. A lot of that going around. And that’s exactly what they count on.

To be fair, that section of the building, and ONLY that section of the building, had been recently (((reinforced))) just prior to the attacks.

My dad works for Nintendo and he said the kikes did it.

Zero jews died on 9/11. Also kikes killed plenty of their own kind in their bid for a Zionist state in ww2

Doesn't look like this was cleanup activity. Why would they cut diagonally and cut a much longer path?

>Also kikes killed plenty of their own kind in their bid for a Zionist state in ww2
Surprised someone brought this up. Notice how none of the elite Jews suffered like say the Rothschilds, only average Jews. I believe Holocaust translates to burnt offering or ritual by fire.....it was a ritual by the elite Jews

There is an interview with one of the main firefighters that was a first responder. He told a story of a Jewish fruit stand seller who would always be on the corner of the trade center buildings selling fruit. He said he would be there every day no matter the weather, snow, rain etc. Then in the early morning hours of 9/11 before the events unfolded said firefighter goes to buy some fruit from this seller and he's no where to be found......

Soros literally admitted to being an active participant in asset seizure from fellow Jews during the holocaust.
He laughed about it on 60 minutes

Big if true.

Never forget.

Never again.

It’s gonna be anoda shoah.

kys shill
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

Cluesdorum used to be so fucking. Asked, us now they are pretty much all high on their own farts.

Cluesforum based but now***

Source please user.

Is this what I think it is?

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Cringe attempt at subterfuge.