The deep state will not fall

Hello Sup Forums. I see that none of you have wised up for what's coming. I've posted here a couple of times before Bannon released his book. I was here yesterday. How are you guys? We have successfully avoided an upheaval from the DJT administration. Now, we are surely going to survive his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lveioG_JGDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LARP
SAGE

You guys hiding out in canada?

>SAGE
Hope you didn't forget to put sage in the options field. I don't care much if no one replies. I think I'll try at most one more time before I go silent for a while. Did you vote for brexit?

We just have to keep pushing for the truth, it's not like the NWO it's going to fall by itself.

>You guys hiding out in canada?
Whom should we hide from? We're the ones who play dirty, not our adversaries. Most of us are U.S. citizens.

>We just have to keep pushing for the truth
Hehehe. This is why I said you guys haven't wised up. Many assets are active on this board, and they're trained in information warfare. But I've found some good anons on this board. Some of you would make excellent analysts for my agency. A pity that your talents are wasted here.

>it's not like the NWO it's going to fall by itself.
Also, there isn't really an NWO. It's just a bunch of people who trade information for money and favors.

>implying DJT ever had the power or wherewithal to fight the true shadow government
>implying there isn't a quiet upheaval across numerous factions of the military-industrial complex including the secret space programs
>implying dissent isn't spreading like wildfire throughout the military and veteran communities
>implying you are impervious to the millions of sleeper cells in the civilian population who were born knowing their mandate and the upcoming vibratory changes
>implying you aren't genuinely terrified the Guardians who up until recently you thought were just make believe
>implying your entire hierarchy isn't running around like a chicken with its head cut off
>implying we can't tell
>implying you haven't already tried to flee and failed, and now you're trying to hide before the shit hits the fan
>implying you weren't always destined to lose to those of us In Service To All, In Service To The One

I'll tell you what, guys. I've been demoted since the last time I was here. Mainly because I'm not dirty enough to be promoted, but the real reason is that I made these threads in the past. I can't be demoted further for making more threads on Sup Forums, but at the same time, I can't reveal sensitive information to you guys. So here's what I'm willing to do. I will answer your questions as much as I can, but I won't spoonfeed anything to you.

I don't care whether or not you like what I'm offering, but for some reason, it's fun talking to you guys. We don't have too many fun activities where I work.

Be gone ye CIAnigger

>implying DJT ever had the power or wherewithal to fight the true shadow government
Hindsight's 20/20. But we thought he could get all of us if he played his cards right. Now we know he can't.
>implying there isn't a quiet upheaval across numerous factions of the military-industrial complex including the secret space programs
There have always been upheavals across numerous factions. There are white knights and dark knights in all government agencies. Trump's election gave the white knights some advantage, but now that has been squandered.
>implying dissent isn't spreading like wildfire throughout the military and veteran communities
You may very well think so. The truth could be the opposite.
>implying you are impervious to the millions of sleeper cells in the civilian population who were born knowing their mandate and the upcoming vibratory changes
You're a fringe guy aren't you.
>implying you aren't genuinely terrified the Guardians who up until recently you thought were just make believe
I don't work that high up to know if there is proof of aliens existing. I know many on this board believe it, but I don't have access to such information to confirm it for you.
>implying your entire hierarchy isn't running around like a chicken with its head cut off
I wouldn't be here if we were facing the heat.
>implying we can't tell
Precisely why I'm here.
>implying you haven't already tried to flee and failed, and now you're trying to hide before the shit hits the fan
No. I'm not involved in shady stuff (blind luck).
>implying you weren't always destined to lose to those of us In Service To All, In Service To The One
It's not as black and white as you think.

I should add the board is burnt out on LARPs after the whole Fake News Awards let down last night. Do you know anything about that?

>I should add the board is burnt out on LARPs after the whole Fake News Awards let down last night.
I can't say if this was me
or if it wasn't me. Rest assured, it was someone from the agency I work in.
>Do you know anything about that?
I do. But I got demoted once for suspected leaks to the public when I posted here for the first time - a couple of days before Bannon released his book. So I can't say anything overtly. But I like you guys. So I don't mind helping you on the way. We don't get reprimanded for such things.

Why do you like us? I thought deep state hated us?

>Bannon released his book
The only thing that nigga released is an order of extra spicy general tso's chicken and a fifth of Beam.

Implying that we can join your organization.

Help us with what exactly? As far as Sup Forums goes its purpose in the scheme of things has already been fulfilled. I guess you can say it's the new face of conspiracy culture, but COINTELPRO and Earnest Voice type operations and the like practically control the board. Add in a healthy measure of raiding and paid shilling and there's not very much worthwhile on this board. The same ads that appear here are also on Godlike Productions, a very telling sign of where this board stands and who influences it. As far as I'm aware Trump is somewhat of a Swamp creature as well.

>Why do you like us?
I like you. I feel many of you and I are kindred spirits.
>I thought deep state hated us?
You don't really register on the deep state's radar as much as you guys like to think.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

>The only thing that nigga released is an order of extra spicy general tso's chicken and a fifth of Beam.
Yeah, it's thinking like this that lead me to say the things I said in my original post. Can't you really think beyond what you've stated here? Is your life experience so limited that you can't think how information is controlled? I know there are many on Sup Forums who can, but it currently seems you can't.

>Implying that we can join your organization.
If you are U.S. citizen with an average or above average IQ, yes. If you have a criminal history but an above average IQ, yes. If you have a criminal history but average or lower than average IQ, no. If you're not a U.S. citizen, no. You can be an asset, but you can't be associated with the organization I work for.

>Help us with what exactly?
Why do you want me to spoon feed you? Figure it out.
>As far as Sup Forums goes its purpose in the scheme of things has already been fulfilled.
If you say so, though we never thought Sup Forums had a purpose other than containment.
>Add in a healthy measure of raiding and paid shilling and there's not very much worthwhile on this board.
Hmm, it seems some underestimate the intelligence of Sup Forums's visitors. There are many who are intelligent and who were of interest to my agency w.r.t to recruitment. But we never went ahead lest there was a public outcry.
>As far as I'm aware Trump is somewhat of a Swamp creature as well.
Sigh.

Would I get paid for such things? I'm a US Citizen and according to my parents, when tested when I was little, I had a IQ of 120, and they said that the testers said I didn't try on said test.

You seem to think all of us are bad it is DJT's purpose to wipe us out.

>Yeah, it's thinking like this that lead me to say the things I said in my original post. Can't you really think beyond what you've stated here? Is your life experience so limited that you can't think how information is controlled? I know there are many on Sup Forums who can, but it currently seems you can't.
None of that even matters as your post is full of shit. You can't even get the most basic of facts correct so why should I jump down your autistic little rabbit hole?

How does one become involved with the deep state? Chance? Knowing the right people? There’s not exactly a deep state recruiting office. And I’m assuming you can’t join without being blackmailed in one form or another?

>Would I get paid for such things?
Would you get paid for what I do? Yes. But you won't have much of a life outside work due to security requirements.
>I'm a US Citizen and according to my parents, when tested when I was little, I had a IQ of 120, and they said that the testers said I didn't try on said test.
Yes, you could join my agency provided you're younger than 28. I haven't seen many hired beyond that age.

No, that poem does not speak of just one group of men. It speaks are all types.
We are all fighting in someway.

At this point it feels more like a hunt.

>You can't even get the most basic of facts correct so why should I jump down your autistic little rabbit hole?
That's fine. I'm not here to prove anything or to go out of my way to share info with you guys. I'm only going to help those who help themselves.

Perhaps, before I leave, I will tell you guys why I'm really posting here. It's not sinister, but I want to see if you guys can figure out some basic things before I say it.

God I hope you're real. Can't wait to neck you when the time comes to purge you faggots.

>Whom should we hide from? We're the ones who play dirty, not our adversaries. Most of us are U.S. citizens.

Statement noted.

>Most of us are U.S. citizens.

>Most

I see....

And to answer your question, you should be afraid of ME.

>That's fine. I'm not here to prove anything
That's why you created a thread about your lunatic theory and replied over 15 times. Sure.

>How does one become involved with the deep state?
Rise through the ranks, get access to classified information, get contacts, sell information and asset work for money and favors. This is my hypothesis of course, and a low level employee like me could never know the truth.
>And I’m assuming you can’t join without being blackmailed in one form or another?
One of the best teachers who taught me in my agency followed the scientific method - start with a hypothesis and then seek information to reject the hypothesis. If you cannot reject a hypothesis after an exhaustive search, then you can use it in your work. I would say you do the same here. What do you think it is? Do they have to be blackmailed? Or can they be dark knights without being blackmailed?

>At this point it feels more like a hunt.
I see. There are many anons who are smart here. I won't say you're not one of them. But are you sure we're out to hunt you guys on Sup Forums?

Any hints as to joining it?
You're here to tell us that the Witch (Clinton) is part of the Deep State. either that or the Deep state is gonna do something big and we'll have a happening thread soon.

***ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD***

If the Deep State was actually winning and is going to "survive through Trump" why would this person need to come onto Sup Forums to tell us?

Why is more and more corruption information coming out every day?

Why are media outlets being raided?

Why are Rothschilds freaking out on twitter?

Why are they trying to false flag and start WW3?

Why are they distracting people with meteors and aliens?

Why are they shilling so hard on Sup Forums at all?

The Deep State isn't winning. Bannon is a traitor. Bannon committed treason. The deep state is losing bad.

>God I hope you're real.
I am real.
>Can't wait to neck you when the time comes to purge you faggots.
This is similar to what a couple of anons said the last time I was here. I'm going to tell you just like I told them, I'm not going to be jailed. I'm one of the lucky few who's never worked on a dirty assignment. Many of my peers have, but some of us were lucky enough to escape.

Not just pol but the whole of the internet. I can't plug a computer in these days without shit getting violated.

VIP pedo networks, what do you know?

Flagship simulated insider user bot.

>>Most
>I see....
We don't hire illegals if that's what's bothering you.
>And to answer your question, you should be afraid of ME.
I'm not afraid of the posters on Sup Forums. I'm 99% certain that I could have a beer with most of you here. Sure, you guys seem like outright bonkers to those who see your posts for the first time, but I like a lot of you. It's easy to see that most of you who post here are good people on the inside once you see the pattern in the posts.

>That's why you created a thread about your lunatic theory and replied over 15 times. Sure.
I'm just trying to reply to each user's post. I do it out of respect. I know on Sup Forums it's considered desperate to reply to each post, but I only lurk/analyze Sup Forums for my job. This is the 5th time I'm creating a thread on Sup Forums.

OP is literally projecting strength because in actuality he's very weak.

So it is a hunt for corruption? Far and wide. Does DJT fall into that category?

It’s hard to imagine having access to sensitive intel without a way to keep them in check. Fear of being suicided maybe? Either way it sounds like a dangerous game. What’s the point if you can’t even have a life outside of it? Just to know things? Sounds pretty depressing desu.

You sound nervous.

Be well.

>Any hints as to joining it?
If you're a citizen, then you can figure it out yourself. I don't need to tell you which agency to join.
>You're here to tell us that the Witch (Clinton) is part of the Deep State.
I've already mentioned this in one of the earlier threads I had created (also, one of the reasons for me getting demoted).
>either that or the Deep state is gonna do something big and we'll have a happening thread soon.
Did you not read the title of the post?

I mean, what I find surprising here is that none of you are seeking information of substance. You know, either I could be fake, or I can be real. Either way, you have nothing to lose. I don't know why most of you are hovering around useless questions and topics.

>***ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD***
I liked your other thread on the government branches becoming 1. I don't have access to info on whether the prophecies poster on Sup Forums are true, but it would be fun to see if they were.
>If the Deep State was actually winning
We will survive through DJT. There is no "winning" for the deep state.

I like you (for the other thread). You have potential.

VIP pedo rings. Know anything? What about Awan/DWS fiasco? If you are real you will say something halfways competent.

You offer no substance, only veiled recruitment.

>Not just pol but the whole of the internet.
Here's where you have to think. Are you guys on Sup Forums really that important to us? Why would you be? Are you planning an insurrection? No? then you're not a person of interest for us.

>VIP pedo networks, what do you know?
I've spoken about this in my previous thread, and the starting point is Congress cutting my agency's funding to swing their dick on us. They failed miserably at it.

user, you don't even really know who you actually serve.

Who do you work for?
What is your assignment?
Who is being hunted?
What are they being hunted for?
Why will the deep state not fall?
What do they have planned?
How long until it happens?
What kind of happening will it be?
Is Potus involved?
Who is safe from the happening?
Who is not safe from the happening?

Who is the target and why?

Of course. OP is the same LARP shill who does MegaAnon. SenateAnon. LVMPDAnon. VictoryoftheLARP. etc etc etc.

>OP is literally projecting strength
Sigh.
>because in actuality he's very weak.
I'm an analyst. I don't have the best physique.

>Are you guys on Sup Forums really that important to us?
To analysts? Definitely.

This person is also a shill. Every time there's these kinds of spooky AMAs who make threads claiming to be an insider they have backup shills who ask a bunch of random questions to keep this shit going.

Probably, but shit the fuck up these are fun. You Karl bitchers are worse than larpers themselves.

>So it is a hunt for corruption?
It's either a yes or a no. What do you think? Is there something going on (or not going on) in the news that makes you suspect otherwise?
>Does DJT fall into that category?
I don't think I'll get demoted for saying DJT is clean and not one of us.

You realize Trump is going after shills too right? You realize you could be charged with treason for shilling on Sup Forums right?

Then you should you country and your race proud and release all the names and information you have publicly and accept your fate.

We don't care if you niggers shot a lawyer in Guatemala for nestle, we care if you sold us out becuase some rich Jews wanted more gelt.

Only then can your sins be forgiven. You worked dirty just by being part of the CIA and if I knew you personally we would have a long chat.

I'm ready to sacrifice everything to give the beast a hangnail. Many more wait behind me.

Repent and confess.

>It’s hard to imagine having access to sensitive intel without a way to keep them in check.
We removed all our financial and legal checks long ago. Checks and balances are for pussies, like the FBI.
>Either way it sounds like a dangerous game.
Yes, but the ones who continue playing it are the ones who are good at it. Many have died because they were shit. I don't know them, but there are tons of stories. That's all you get in my agency. Stories.

Will Harry be the next King?

>You sound nervous.
I'm not.
>Be well.
I like you too.

> you have nothing to lose
Dancing to the tune of faggotry always takes something away from a man.

Fuck you, my life is shitty because of your constant stalking, I wouldn't work with you.

Who the fuck thinks making the population paranoid it's a good thing, even if it yields mathematically pleasant results?

Fuck off larper, I'm the big cheese here

>What about Awan/DWS fiasco?
Yes, it's certainly a fiasco for those involved. Most of the good info has been circulated on Sup Forums. Many good anons here figured out why Awan was working for DWS and why she wanted his laptop back. Those are the anons that my agency is desperate to recruit, but we also know they will never join us.
>If you are real you will say something halfways competent.
Haha. Don't be foolish. You have such shallow techniques for differentiating fake from real.

It seems like a very coordinated attack against potus. While on the other hand small bread crumbs against the corruption sources.

So basically this boils down to two deep factions? One good and one not so good.

I imagine these cucks need personel considering they are facing mass desertion.

Both of you are elements of the burgeoning Sup Forums ecosystem of fake insider anons.

do you eat babies OP?
youtu.be/lveioG_JGDA

..- ... ... -.. . / .... . .-. . / ... . -. -.. / -... ..- .-. --. . .-. ... / .- -. -.. / .--. --- .-. -. --- ...

Ok Sup Forums. Unfortunately I have to have my evening tea and sandwiches.
I will be back here on Sup Forums again at 11:00pm EST. I like JFK, if you guys know what I mean. I'm sorry for not replying to all of you anons. But I will reply in my next thread.

I like you guys very much.

I won't be coming back to spoon feed you. I'm going to help those who help themselves. That means that I have a job and I like it.

kys larping faggot

If you would like to know why we do it for free: It allows us a fluidity that working under someone precludes. We cannot be leveraged. We don't have to work under someone else's ethics. We laugh a lot more than you.

I remember you. Before you said you were posting just because it was your day off. Now you've apparently made multiple threads. What's the deal then?

ZXXIJ
qtxy ybt rtwj rjs
Xjsi gzwljwx fsi utwstx

>We don't hire illegals if that's what's bothering you.

You hire non US citizens?

> I'm 99% certain that I could have a beer with most of you here.

You gonna get scattered to the wind, son.

I don't like you.

roleplaying threads belong on