Where were you when you realized the jews did nothing wrong?

Where were you when you realized the jews did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

thomaspmbarnett.com/globlogization/2015/4/14/thomas-barnett-die-europaer-sollen-eine-hellbraune-mischrass.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In an alternate reality

no, we were in reality. OP is in an alternate reality.

no for real guys please tell me what the jews did that deservedly allows for their ethnic cleansing?

And don't give me that "They aren't the Master Race Bullshit because by that logic most of the world shouldn't be allowed to live

Adding with the fact that if you're an atheist all life doesn't matter, so what is so great about exterminating them? It helps no one considering you, and I will die in the end

>implying
i want de-monopolization of media, always jumping the gun, like you stand on eggshells, fairyboy.

They weren't executed en masse, but they should have been.

That was my logic too until I could see how a band of people can actually go against them and defeat them pretty easily if they had a charismatic leader and a good program that actually shows the people who they trully are

wtf is that flag sorry

Tree hugger

>Ooh they say bad things on the tv SO THEY SHOULD ALL DIE

Who's to say the elites are even jewish? They could be American happy farmers under the radar. Plus that doesn't excuse the high majority of jews who don't control the media. What did they do?

What did they do that needs defeating? Plus you might as well be as bad as your preconceived notions of them if you're willing to kill someone without evidence

nice infographic, but can you prove it? IO could make a Big O Infographic saying why the french are evil too if I had enough time

There is a 1% chance that jews are actually not evil, and serve a good purpose.
Just imagine that everything the jews had done was to unite humanity to counter aliens invaders or a meteorite with the fusion of all countries, that would have permitted them to create a big weapon.
Still 1% though, and most of the scenarios aren't that absurd.

why don't you look up all the people in the newspaper who are white Americans? The pure number may SHOCK you...
Also who's to say that they didn't attain those positions because of the influence of the elites?

You're sort of right but sort of wrong. Jews are doing what we should be doing;, ethnocentric fellowship above all other concerns and having an ethnostate. However, Jews have been completely unprepared for losing their stranglehold on shaping public attitudes as print and television have lost way to the gatekeeper-free internet. They got greedy and shortsighted and have signed their death warrant by operating room obviously. They also somehow failed to realize that they can only manipulate whites due to their higher empathy. The Africans and middle Easterners they flood the west with will eat them alive no matter how loud they cry. Even if they win, they lose. It's the white Christian backing in America that they're so eager to destroy that keeps them safe in the first place.

Jews have slowed their trip to slip and set themselves up in a lose/lose situation. Their golems are returning destroy then and the people they tried to unleash them upon were holding back hoards of apes that would consume them.

But wheres the proof of their evil ideologies? We cant just murder people based on a hunch that they want to destroy decency when Many other countries have done worse shit than them like Stalin and America to innocents people during war.

Also, show your flag

How can you possibly know that they are manipulating people without resorting to conspiracy theories?

Look most people in this country don't trust our government. Theres some shady shit yes, but how are we to know that the jews are causing it and not our own government as some sort of Agenda?

piss off

>Jews did nothing wrong
They did nothing wrong in the same way Genghis Khan did nothing wrong, both were just working for their own interest and didn't give a shit about other groups. Savitri Devi's description of "Men in Time" is applicable. People generally look on people who only care about their group with disgust though. It's arguable whether Hitler was working towards a transcendental purpose rather than merely a materialistic one, and your view on that question will determine whether you think he was a hero or a villain.
>Jews are doing what we should be doing
You have already been beaten, you have conceded that the Jewish behavior is superior, and thus you cannot oppose them. Hitler opposed Jews because he opposed their ethnocentric, nepotistic behavior, his policy was developed in opposition to the Jews.

Hi Share Blue!

the jews made a golden calf after god told them not to. god said openly that jews were a mistake and he was going to have to kill the lot of them for their error in judgment. its in exodus

That's not what it says when I look up Sanhedrine 59a: "
The Gemara challenges: But the mitzva of establishing courts of judgment is a mitzva to stand up and take action, and nevertheless he counts it among the seven mitzvot. The Gemara answers: This mitzva contains a requirement to stand up and take action, i.e., the obligation to establish courts and carry out justice, and it also contains a requirement to sit and refrain from action, i.e., the prohibition against doing injustice.

see there you go again jumping the gun. its targeting monopoly not jews. if you think its antisemetic because jews own all the stocks and are on all the boards then i think youre the one generalising.

What if it is only the jews who are in power that are the problem?

It isn't.

"I haven’t read Mr Bernett books but I doubt he ever said anything like this, or did he?
Mr Vogt has obviously taken all that straight out of this book by the neo-fascist author Richard Melisch, even though he isn’t mentioning it. amazon.de/Der-letzte-Akt-Kriegserklärung-Globalisierer/dp/3891800800/"
From the website
thomaspmbarnett.com/globlogization/2015/4/14/thomas-barnett-die-europaer-sollen-eine-hellbraune-mischrass.html

I know that "white privilege" is a buzzword but it does exist, considering what happened to the Mexican workers in the 1960s being oppressed until Cesar Chavez, and the slaves not being treated as equal people. It partially exists today, but the thing is there are shitty people from every race that brings everyone else down. Case in point Jake Paul.

I was checking out channel 4 when I realized that I had never seen the evidence used to come to the conclusion of 6 million.

This tells me nothing except people are proud to be jewish

This doesn't make any conceivable sense whatsoever. Though I'm against Forceful race mixing it wouldn't necessarily bring down the IQ of the public as long as knowledge and good teachers exist.

IQ isn't about education

>mfw he doesn't know that IQ is 60%-80% heritable in adulthood

these are not contradictory, except the last one, which is an obvious fake

"he without sin" is old testament eh?

sage