One Piece

What are your expectations for the end of the arc?

>10 posts early

fuck off

jinbe dies

BM will survive and join the mugiwara team.

Wano will be better.

>post yfw Carrot for nakama

>Big Mom doesn't get defeated and btfo's Bege
>Judge begrudgingly becomes proud of Sanji and takes back all the negative things he said about him for all those years.
>Pudding secretly loves Sanji now
>Jinbe doesn't join the crew

>secretly loves Sanji now
She's already falling for him, her panties were wetter than her eyes when she was shooting him.

>Bege almost kills Big Mom
>Bege wants something more than just kill BM
>Big Mom doing something what Luffy can respect
>Luffy making decision to protect Mom's dream
>Bege is main antagonist of the ark

Does anyone think it's possible that Big Mom will become an ally of the straw hats at the end of the arc? I could see Oda doing something like that, especially with the confrontation with Kaido coming up.

Luffy would murk him no problem, Brook, Sanji, and the other Vinsmokes turn it from massacre to genocide.

An all-out Yonko War would be interesting, but I can see that leading to BB siding with Big Mom, and well, Shanks can't fight alongside Blackbeard...

definitely expecting bege to try to backstab the straw hats
robin already warned about alliances ending in betrayal during PH

If Bege wanted to backstab Luffy, he had ample opportunity to do so after the photo of Mother Caramel was broken. She still would've screamed and he could've taken his shot, but he wouldn't have the Mom pirates declare him a traitor and he could walk out alive.

>he had ample opportunity
Not really, he's pretty focused on Big Mom and Katakuri and the last few chapters have taken place in the same minute

best way to backstab is to leave them behind when they're supposed to escape through the mirror

No, Oda wouldn't do that since it'd be overkill against BB/Kaido/WG to have her and Shanks as an ally of the SHGF. The SHs are always going to be the underdogs. It's always an uphill battle.

Jinbei/Pedro/Capone/Big Mom deaths, SaPu canon, SaNa BTFO, Sanjifags BTFO, Katakuri/Judge/Ichiji/Niji/Yonji/Perospero/Smoothie being jobbers and Oda finally reveal where's the nigga Zoro, BEST ARC EVER.

Would (s)anji be even able to SCRATCH my Nigga, DON Sai?

>(s)anji
what did he mean by this?

the "s" is silent

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

Wano Kuni.

Probably two knuckles deep the Sanji panel last chapter.

I know they're shitposters, but I want to take the bait.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGER GOD!

How strong is he? Is he at least admiral tier?

Year of Jinbe's death

He was, at one point. Akainu was stronger at Marineford, Aokiji and Kizaru probably were as well.

Fujitora is debatable.

Big Mom is enraged
Straw Hats and Germa escape after some giant shitstorm
The whole family is too busy trying to calm Mama down to even bother pursuing the escapees
She opens the Tamatebakko in an attempt to relieve her stress
It explodes

BIG NEWS ALL OVER THE WORLD

Or not, if Pudding acts against Morgan and change the facts, making the World Economic Journal a #fakenews spreader

That's where Pound comes into play and saves everyone, while bitchslapping Bege by surprise

Maybe Caesar can betray them all too once he gets his heart back

No escaping it, huh?

I bet Ceaser is just gonna book it out of there as fast as he can. He no longer has allies, only enemies everywhere.

>That's where Pound comes into play and saves everyone, while bitchslapping Bege by surprise
You mean Pekoms.

I want to fuck Carrot

remember this girl?

You sweet talker you.

or this guy?

rip

What the actual fuck? That's a bad color scheme if I've ever seen one. And people complained about the Vinsmokes.

Is it make up or he's buggy-sama fan.

Man, that's a real let down right there. At least Galette is still a qt.

what? seems exactly what everyone was expecting

If a devil fruit is supposed to modify a person's genes instead of be magic, then how come you can feed devil fruits to inanimate objects like a sword or a gel made of compressed poison gas?

I didn't expect his face and body to be different colors. His nose should have remained the same color as his face at least. And that hair is also bad, It should've been red or blue.

make-up to go with the skeleton outfit

Wait, Are these their canon hair colors?
Man, my headcanons are so off.

Why don't we have official colors for Praline yet? How do we have them for Reiju first? I could have sworn Praline showed up first.

He's the minister of cheese, him being blonde was extremely obvious.

galette is the minister of butter and is magenta and purple

>fujitora
>not as strong as kizaru
nah negro

Wow these colors are fucking putrid. Jesus Christ.

SMOOTHIE-SAMA COLOURED ANIMATED AND VOICE ACTED IMMINENTLY
I'M CRYING OUT OF MY PENIS

Yes, in fact he would be an Admiral, but turned it down multiple times

Moscato and Opera look just like they should've. Galette makes sense. It's just Mont D'or who looks awful.

Montdor looks totally fine. He's the least surprising of the bunch.

Wow that's not even close to the color I thought he'd be

>30 chapters for big mom's past
anything less and Oda would commit suicide

What the fuck are you on? Opera couldn't have looked any other way without looking retarded. Maybe the specific shade is a bit odd, but it's still just white like cream.

Praline really brings up my primal breeding instincts every time I see her, good lawd

Reiju was introduced before Praline. We'll be seeing her in a few episodes.

Reiju will either be forced to heal Big Mom's poison or will choose to do so of her own will, due to some secret motive. You might as well take this as concrete fact. There is not a SINGLE reason that Oda would show off her ability if it werent for the fact that she'll use it after the assassination attempt.

What

I didn't say anything about Opera though?

Fuck I forgot about Reiku. Yeah, it will be exactly as you said. And I was hoping mom to be killed just to progress through plot faster

>He's the least surprising of the bunch.

>finally catch up
>ONE PIECE WILL BE ON BREAK NEXT WEEK
What's going on with all these hiati? Is Oda ill again?

And that translates to "Opera looks weird wtf"? Opera is line with expectations as well.

He's been dead since first Sabaodi

Opera is the least surprising by far, Mont D'or could have had a lot of different color schemes, and it was never hinted he'd have a red nose.

She's great, a giant shark mermaid who's really loving and devoted to her husband, so cute.

>and it was never hinted he'd have a red nose.
What did you think the spots were for? I instantly assumed he just has a reddish nose.

High expectations, but not for this useless lady.

His face is painted though. It's still less obvious than a walking cream man.

Aladine is a luck merman

Somehow I figured Mont D'or was going to have more of a Clockwork Orange appearance than another straight clown's.

Ruski svinya, what are you doing here?

I feel the same way, which is saying something, as legs are my favorite thing and she's got zero.

>clown
skeleton, dia de los muertos style

Somehow it completely escaped me that he's wearing a skeleton-themed outfit.

this.

Needs more legs

>you will never climb those, kissing them as you work your way up

oh baby now we're talking

i thought this episode was great (carrot is a CUTE!) but ngl big mom's voice actor seems pretty unconvincing

Why does Katakuri feel like he's the only competent guy in BM's crew? Cracker and Smoothie feel nowhere near as powerful or smart.

parts of Wano arc leaked
>second calamity of Kaido, Queen turns out to be the strongest swordsman of Wano
>bounty 1.3B
>Was anticipating Zoro and knows a lot about him
>wears a mask
>uses the third strongest sword in the world
>Zoro meets her, went all out and unleashes his full power after time skip
>got one shotted by Queen anyways
>but Zoro broke her mask
>turns out she has the same face as Kuina and even has the same real name
>Zoro confused as fuck but Queen explains its just a fate thing and Zoro and her arent related in any way except for some parts in their life history
>Queen is 36 and is a resident of Wano while Zoro is 22 and resident of east blue
>but Queen had a rival 26 years ago named zoro and has the same face as SH zoro and also a total shitter that she beats for hundreds of times
>one day Wano zoro asked her to duel with real swords and Queen beat the shit out of him as usual. she talked about being a woman, her tits are growing etc and Wano Zoro made her promise they're gonna compete wholl be the strongest swordsman first
>next day Wano Zoro died because he choked on a riceball, Queen gets sad mad and promise to dead Zoro she's going to be the strongest swordsman no matter what
>Queen also has a Zoro doppelganger in the marines that she killed years ago
>mentions to zoro he's gonna kill Tashigi eventually because Queen killed her marine Zoro doppelganger on their 4th meetup
>Queen also told Zoro she's going to kill Mihawk and steal the title away from him and win the bet she made with Wano's Zoro
>Kaido being pissed at the SH wants Zoro executed but Queen refuses and wants to keep him alive until the day she takes away Mihawk's life, title and his sword.

long story short parts of Wano is about the SH rescuing Zoro.

i didnt read any of this

well we've not seen smoothie really do anything (though i guess in a way that says quite a lot) but i kind of think with cracker, he's really strong but also really arrogant and just lets everyone else do the thinking for him. i kind of see him as the jabura of the BM pirates in that sense, he's a physical threat but he can get baited really easily if he gets impatient or frustrated

don't it's bullshit thats been posted before

others are held in place by plot chains

Ok, leaking Big Mom's flashback so take notes, deleting this soon.

>Big Mom in an orphan, an outcast in her orphanage run by nuns, founded by a rich woman-Mother Caramel.
>Mother Caramel actually likes her and spoils her, always giving her lots of sweets and food, she also took her on missions with her on the grandline showing her different races of people which Big Mom always loved seeing.
>The Giants on Elbaf also took a liking of BM because of her apetite which rivaled theirs.
>Giants being chill and friendly as they were shown to be before, invite Caramel and BM to their banquet.
>A tradegy happens as BM eats the Soru Soru no Mi on an accident, which was supposed to make Elbaf even bigger and mightier than before and was on display, that night the ruler of the land of giants was supposed to eat it.
>Giants freak out, Thrymr, ruler of giants commands to kill BM as he hopes that the fruit will reappear eventually.
>Mother Caramel and BM make their escape, their size allow them to take shortcuts in the giant village.
>Caramel manages to find a hiding spot in an abandoned boat on the coast, smilling she tells BM that they probably won't meet again, and to remember not to try to swim, as she is a devil fruit user.
>As BM cries Caramel comforts her telling that she will surely have a great family of all the races on earth.
>Caramel pushes the boat off and makes her way towards the city to distract the giants.
>Unfortunately the giants are arleady there.
>BM suddenly starts crying, CoC and her hellish screams immobilize the Giants long enough for BM to drift off
>Big Loli never sees Caramel again, the photo is the only memento she has which becomes her treasure.
>Giants declare Linlin an enemy of Elbaf

>Kuina
>Queen
This is mostly retarded, but that connection definitely makes sense.

Does Oda actually browses these threads? I wonder how much of these "leaks" are real

Well, that could happen.