Boku no Hero Academia:

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

Other urls found in this thread:

ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/category/999/8_626wPPNcnf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Shiggy know he's Nana's grandson?

Does this series have the "new generation surpassing the previous one" trope?

it hasn't happened yet but it was set up to happen from the start so yes

good to see Ms Joke in the new ep
inb4 >streaming or >kissanime

What happens if she drops a log while invisible?
Depending on the answer I may pick this up.

Wouldve been funny if everyone ignored this thread just cause its tooru

you will see the log coming out of her

I really wish they did

But when she eats something you can still the food until it disappears in her throat/esophagus. Doesn't that mean her internal fluids turn everything inside her invisible as well?

Stop letting Japs shit on Hori.

does my dick disappear if I stick it in her?

this looks like a job for moon speakers

this arc is really boring
I want a history class or something to see the world when quirks first started to appear

fuck this punch punch hur dur me strong shit

in theory, yes

Cutie

Who's going to be the Number 2 hero of their generation? Bakugou or Todoroki?

i hope is todo to preserve the meme

At least, to me, its better than the License Exam arc. And we got some coll moments, like Unbreakable Red Riot. But I think the explanations have stopped, and next chapter will probably (hopefully) start the action

This is what happens

WARNING NSFW

Daily reminder that the Kendoufags deliver, i hope there is more lewds to come

these are the same people that ranked Uraraka as the worst manga heroine.

Hori should just become an American citizen at this point, Japan is beyond saving.

Really? Wow, thats harsh. Why tho? Uraraka hasn't done any bad stuff, as far as I know. She's cute and strong, I don't see why

as we have being talking japs are shit no wonder hori i a westaboo

Probably a mix of people who just hate the series in general, fujos who ship Deku with Bakugou/Todoroki, and Froppy/Togafags.

I wonder why her costume goes over her neck like that. It looks weird.

Japs are shitting on Hori? Why?

Nejire and her mom are cute.

It was a joke. A wordplay on the word "sick" it was about the heroine that makes you "sick". Uraraka gets sick when she uses her powers. Also, barely any people voted. Anons love to take that shit completely out of context though., it's getting annoying to see it so much.

ranking.goo.ne.jp/ranking/category/999/8_626wPPNcnf/

She only got 30 out of 500 votes too.

How else would you like to see Itsuka next? Or is she too pure for lewds and you prefer a comfy draw?

For the last time, it wasn't "worst" heroine. It was some jap pun that she fit (though the question itself had a negative connotation).

She just got memed into that spot. Nothing more.

as mentioned in the last thread, they don't like his japanese and they also don't like the recent arcs.

Hori also deleted his pixiv recently, which had a shit ton of great art from eastern and western series.

To be fair Uraraka is a shit. She's faaar from being the worst though.

If Hori gets sick for awhile, there better be a initiative to send him nice cards like the WTfags did with Ashihara.

Ah okay, thats good. I mean, I know Uraraka is not the best heroine out there, but she's far for being the worst

Common sense says no, but I wouldn't put it past AfO to twist that relation in his favor.

Maybe Shiggy hates his grandma, who he thinks couldn't save anyone.

PURE

every great hero needs a great sidekick

In a comfy fluffy bathrobe, sitting on a comfy chair in front of a warm fire with a cup of hot cocoa.

How about comfy and lewd? For example, watching TV in bed in just a bra and panties.

Expand image.
Racoon eyes next!
Make a long line with all Slutty girls.

I-It's good pratice Drawdude-kun

SUNDRESS

If you post a reference pic it would be eassier to do, but i love the idea

Kinda looks like Kagome from Inuyasha

She's a tomboy

so her working out in a sports bra and spats needs to happen.

Also, she needs to be sweaty. super sweaty.

i'm the only one who feels that the heroes have an overwhelming force against the villains and don't understand the reason why they don't just burst on league of villains hideout and fuck shit up
I mean they found the yakuza plague doctors easily
I don't know, I think the politics in the world are too black on white, in one piece the marine is justice but they run a slave trade market and can nuke the shit out of you at anytime, in hxh the hunter association is more like a big boys club than anything else

Saw this and instantly thought of the people in these threads always asking about this.

I don't get what's going on here.

I love tomboys so why is it that I'm indifferent towards Itsuka?

Looks like Suneater eating Kaminari to get his quirk.

cannibalism

The OPverse doesn't have the internet. They just have the newspaper and snails. It's harder for information to spread.

Deku.

Bakugou will be number #1 (that's gonna be the twist)

It's harder than I thought to find reference photos, but maybe something like the pose in pic related. Of course, if you want to do another pose, that's completely fine with me.

That is literally Deku's story man.

No... Suneater wouldn't do that, would he?

>"What happens if Sasuke eats a people?"

RIDE UP YOUR FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG!!

We can't exactly blame you though thanks to EU fucking up Nyaa.

Traitors deserve to be eaten.

STOP WITH THE GENERALS

>tfw you'll never eat Kaminari

yeah and that's my point
I can understand the marine not instantly fucking up every pirate crew there is
but I don't see why the hero association couldn't do it to every villain group
This is why I don't feel a sense of emergency in boku no hero desu

It's modeled after western capeshit comics, which always start out as morally black and white.

considering we aren't even 150 chapters into it, I think things will get more morally gray in the future. Especially when the traitor sub-plot occurs

Guys, Has BNHA already reached it's peak in terms of popularity and sales.....or can it continue to grow ?

>tfw you'll never eat out Kaminari

The episode came out today. Saturdays and Thursdays are the only days when multiple threads are justified.

Bakugou will be the #1 hero post-mortum when he dies to save everyone

it is too inconsistent to be the next one piece if it is what you want to know

BNHA has 130 chapters. Ask yourself how morally gray was One Piece in its 130th chapter.

it already had arlong park which is basically the marines being bribed by arlong
the very first arc is morgan and helmeppo being assholes to a village, one piece was always gray

Not expecting it to reach the heights of OP. But, I hoped for it to reach the peaks of Bleach.

I think it can continue to grow, especially in the west.

it's not going to overtake OP, the big 3 era is dead. It's the One Piece era now.

but once Haikyuu ends, Hero Academia will probably stabilize as the solid 2 or 3 series in Jump, which could keep it going for years to come.

Same reason the police and military can't just up and bust down ever alleged criminal's door in the real world.

It still presented the marines as mostly good, with some asshole here and there like every group has. BNHA has heroes like Endeavor at the top and villains like Stain.

Say that to the mother of all bombs.

Considering there's probably going to be a second Sport Festival, how do you guys think it could go?

yeah bu endeavor is just an asshole, he didn't get bribe to let a village be literally slaved

also I still don't get the reasoning behind making the students live on the school, I mean, what stops a villain to knock on deku's mom door and kidnap her

unfortunately, the western market doesn't matter all that much.

Is it bad that I think Amajiki still looks adorable or possibly cuter even when eating Kaminari.

Class B could do well for once. For all of Monoma's shittalking, they fucking sucked in this one.

let's play charades
*jobs*
which character am I?

Is there any more evil Suneater art?

Nobody in BnHA.

Horriblesubs still has their own website. Just use their magnets. Unless there are better subs that I should be aware of.

>old Big 3 were Naruto, Bleach, and OP, which all had majority NL doujins
>new Big 3 is OP, BNHA, and HQ, with the latter two having majority BL doujins
Are we entering the age of the fujo? How soon until WSJ has a manga with a canon gay character in the main cast?

I'd like team battles as one of the events, and maybe something that requires logic or stealth, so that the students with less battle-ready quirks have a chance to do well too.

What is the mask for? Does she actually use laughing gas?

Yeah, if it weren't for Oijirou leaving Shinsou team, literally only one Class B member would have passed the Cavalry Battle

Yumi is best titty ninja.

I hope there's a beach chapter with them making a sand castle together

Yes. In fact, you could have sex with her in public and no one would even notice.

Nothing will ever hit OP levels

this is bait

>Bakugou Allahu Akbars to become number one

Naruto wasn't a global phenomenon at 130 chapters.

The marines are presented as assholes until Smoker. Then it starts making them less of assholes.