ITT: Political conspiracy theories that are probably true

I'll get this started: Canada's Prime Minister is the bastard son of Fidel Castro

>Justin Trudeau birthday: December 25, 1971 (age 46)
>“Pierre Trudeau's and Fidel Castro's paths crossed for the first time in 1970, when the Canadian government sought to negotiate the exile of members of the FLQ, who had kidnapped British trade commissioner James Cross.
>Margret Trudeau was a swinger who had a thing for hooking up with celebrities, to include the Rolling Stones
>Margret Trudeau height: 5'6
>Pierre Trudeau height: 5'8
>Justin Trudeau height: 6'2
>Fidel Castro Height: 6'3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_Hubbell
thezog.info/who-controls-the-white-house/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-justice-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-defense-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/
youtube.com/watch?v=7rCQ79JGrUQ
youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g5M7A5j5W7U
youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Important people meet at bohemian grove.

russia did 9/11

They're turning the frogs gay.

More on this?

>not listing pizzagate

Disappoint.

I think Michelle Obama is a man, like I thought was obvious bs at first but now I'm convinced

that the lottery is just a government too to catch time travelers

>>Margret Trudeau was a swinger who had a thing for hooking up with celebrities, to include the Rolling Stones

If you read Margret Trudeau's autobiographies, she actually talks about how she was on a beach with Fidel Castro, and she wrote (or at least her ghost writer wrote) that Fidel looked at her and said said "you have beautiful blue eyes"

Even Trump said that Margret Trudeau tried to make sexual passes at him when he was younger.

There is a lot of solid evidence pointing to Justin being the son of Fidel Castro.

Agreed, and I feel safe saying so since I'm not Joan Rivers.

Another one:

Chelsea Clinton is really the daughter of Webster Hubbell and not Bill Clinton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_Hubbell

Yeah fuck I forgot the got Clinton'ed for that remark

>Israel did 9/11
>Israel did JFK
>Israel did ISIS
>Israel did everything

He was joking. It was Israel and Saudi Arabia, the bushes and it was known by the owner of the towers.

This one is actually true.

DT was recruited by the army to run for the presidency so he can save US citizens and ultimatly the world from the Globalists Bill Clinton is a rapist.

"She" has traps bigger than goldberg for fuck sake.

That we literally caught cianiggers being fucking incompetent scrubs in the Todd and Clare scandal.

Also the dnc leaks.

Also the Clinton server cover-up.

Also the Benghazi stinger missile cover-up.

Also the wiretapping fraud cover-up.

Also operation mockingbird is becoming black and white obvious to normies and Trump is just calling them fake news to be polite. He knows damn well they're cianiggers.

Based Croat

>ITT: Political conspiracy theories that are probably true
Jews control the government.

thezog.info/who-controls-the-white-house/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-senate/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-congress/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-supreme-court/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-state-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-justice-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-defense-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-the-treasury-department/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Fuck. Seriously.

And they might have given him a time machine. Because i can't explain it all away even with a silent military coup behind him.

Adolf Hitler fakes his death. There is a lot of evidence that points to Hitler's corpse being that of a 40 year old woman. Hitler escaped via submarine to Argentina with his top officers.

There was a disclosed document released by the CIA (under Donald Trump's orders) that shows they had confirmation of him being alive in 1955.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

(((Snopes))) said it's not possible since "There is no reason to think or evidence to support the notion that Margaret Trudeau met Castro before 1971, and there is no plausible explanation for a meeting between Fidel Castro and Margaret Trudeau during the biologically necessary time that accommodates the public schedules of anyone involved."
snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-love-child/

More like "Trump plz we need your time machine."

Donald Trump is a time traveler from the year 2033, he went back to 2013 to save us from a massive civil war that turns into a world war and kills 70% of the worlds population

This proud shitholer named Philip Mudd is former CIA. He worked for CNN.

There are forces at work to push for globalization at pretty much every level.

Not sure this is even a conspiracy theory at this point, it should be obvious by now.

Jews killed JFK

This proud shitholer named Philip Mudd is former CIA. He works for CNN.

Everything about Russia. The hacks. The disappearing journalist. The Putin dictatorship. Everything.

You think the government hacked the election?
Based off what?

>Jews killed JFK

More likely that the Jews used the CIA to kill JFK, and MLK as well.

More than likely, George HW Bush was in charge of the operation that murdered JFK. Bush was pushed to the head of the CIA, then became the vice president under Ronald Reagan and then a one term president between 1989 to 1992.

Checked.
Israel had an illegal nuclear program at the time.
CIA niggers probably helped because JFK wanted to shut down the CIA.

MLK was killed by 19th SFG, Major General Cleveland ordered the hit. 8 man sniper team...most of that was made public knowledge at the civil trial in the 90's, also SFNG can't hold their liquer for shit so found out the rest doing some joing training at Bragg

Pretty sure Anderson is CIA as well.

Putin is on our side but he definitely offed a couple of journalists.
Killed some political rivals too but they were kike plants.

Data is the new oil.

youtu.be/0wlNey9t7hQ

(((Goldberg)))

Didn't MGS2 warn us about this?
Information control was the main theme.

>Pretty sure Anderson is CIA as well.

A lot of CNN's personnel are CIA. Anderson and Mudd are some of the glow in the dark ones.

Turn off your system, user. You've been playing for too long.

He's 10000% CIA. He even interned with them during college. Shortly afterwards, he started traveling the world, often times using fake documentation that he claimed to have forged himself.

Half-Life predicted the global war on terror in 1997

alwaleed was a scumbag

No you little kid, the cyberpunk genre warned of this and MGS copied that shit.

NOTHING that comes from stupid video games is original it is flat out lifted from other sources.

This is triple double true for your precious deux ex so save it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were all CIA.
It is a deep state propaganda network after all.

Don't talk shit about vidya, Cletus.

All cia niggers glow in the dark user

This.
Snopes debunked this. Nice try alt-right russian puppet OP!

muh fox news.

Go ahead try to drill down to actual instances where fox news controlled the information based of pressure from Saudi investors.

That is just liberal propaganda to take away from the fact that they are so fucking slanted biased and controlled.

I did talk shit I pointed out realty.

If you read a god damn book for a change you would realize how retarded you sound.

>"Didn't meet before 1970"
>"Pierre Trudeau's and Fidel Castro's paths crossed for the first time in 1970, when the Canadian government sought to negotiate the exile of members of the FLQ, who had kidnapped British trade commissioner James Cross."
Get the fuck out of here CSIS

Jackie Kennedy killed both JFK and Marilyn Monroe because of their affair, which was a badly kept secret and humiliated her on the world stage.

FEMA CAMPS

This fucks up anti Jones shills so bad because for how ever ridiculous it is, it's actually true.

how hard could it be to get a sample of someones dna

Meme magic is actually as close to magic as it gets

Most of the shit Alex says is actually true, like Trump he simply does not say it in the think tank manufactured, jewish, ivy league kind of way so people freak out and ignore the central points.

There are documents that back up the shit Alex claims.

Be Trudeau's hair dresser

not easy to specify instances, but the overarching picture is that left/right doesn't matter for foreign actors, as long as their needs are met i.e. twitter AND fox. McCain AND Clinton

There was a lot of terrorism and global anti terror efforts before 2001 m8

>I'll post reptilian photos!!!
>6 months later
>...
Alex Jones is a fucking scam artist

probably easier to just fuck him
obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=g5M7A5j5W7U

I disagree.

Actual magick is a thing and Trump himself uses it even if he does not realize it.

Creative visualization combined with the will to make it happen does actually work.

That is why Trump always speaks as if things are true even when they may not be or may not have happened yet because in his mind they have already happened and are 100% true.

That book "the secret" touches on this.

Review the occult and witchcraft and you will find the same tenants.

Meme magic is nothing more than the collective will of people manifesting itself in reality.

>I'll post reptilian photos!!!

When did this occur?

I have read some occult stuff and a lot of it seems to be believing something until it manifests. That's what I think meme magic does. And why Sup Forums is always right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

I meant to add that meme magic is that will to manifest on a grander, collaborate scale

>Game comes out 1997
>Protagonist is low level government employee who gets on the shit list of the powers that be and has to fuck off to Russia
>Resonance cascade is reffered to by 2 NPC's as "Ground Zero"
>Large part of game involves US military searching for protagonist in caves to no avail
>"Combine" from follow on games is the NWO brought about by resonance cascade, aka 9/11

I am not even going to read the comments, I just know there will be lots of muh indians bullshit.

Jews inverted racist tropes and place them in movies targeting white men.

For example the synygoge of satan.
(Cant really call it a conspiracy theory because it is so fucking obvious, but never gets talked about.)

Danny Clinton is real, nobody gives a fuck though and wont til the old man is dead.

CIA is the final boss

Or give you digits.

Anderson Cooper spent a few months at a CIA facility before joining CNN.

The modern conspiracy theory movement are just a fucking politic circus.