Based Maroney

“Ever since I went public with my story, I have been inspired and uplifted by the love and support of my former teammates, fans and many other good people. People should know that sexual abuse of children is not just happening in Hollywood, in the media or in the halls of Congress. This is happening everywhere. Wherever there is a position of power, there seems to be potential for abuse. “

Is Maroney /pol girl?
Calling them all out in one blow.

I wonder what the guy who sexually abused her would say about the situation. "IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! Jesus Christ that girl can fuck like a demon!"

wew
sexual """abuse""" of children
what abuse?

No wonder she looked so pissed on the podium
>I had to fuck that creepy old guy and he only gave me SECOND place? I shouldn't have said no to anal.

>women wants to fuck guy
>lel jk rape
idk why Sup Forums is defending this shit

gets fingered by doc while mom is in room
wins gold
cries rape.
activates the almonds.

Imagine how tight Maroney’s ass is? Goddamn, just one nut into that teenage ass would be worth a lifetime of imprisonment.

Quit posting this reddit shit here. This is not politics.

so this is what an olympian looks like, a supposed role model and representative of their respective country.

the absolute state of the usa

wait a minute, what's wrong with her face.

A CUTE

she has micro ears.

>i got old and fat and people stopped paying attention to me
>but spreasing some bullshit got me all that attention back
Typical bitch.

her childhood molestation led to hypersexuaility. Its not her fault - nothing ever is for females.

>is not just happening in Hollywood

do you think he regrets it? He spent decades groping hot young gymnasts

Doesn't she have to give the money back? She violated an agreement.

Oblivion creation meme

jeez you are an idiot. probably in the 16 year old range.

look at her, she's a fucking weirdo trying to do nigger music for a living now. you think she's Sup Forums? lmfao

op is just some faptard teen

Because it was a bunch of girls and they were paid to be quiet

Is she even a teenager anymore?

you're fucked in your head

Some other celeb said she's pay for her, then the commisson to avoid a bigger pr disaster just canceled the whole thing instead.

You have 2 seconds to explain why you wouldn't sexually abuse this body if you were in a position to do so?

I'm still fucking pissed they didn't give her the perfect score for that landing. It also sucks she was diddled.

She's 22.

did he actually fuck them or just finger them? because if it's just the latter, that's a retarded way to spend the rest of your life in prison over

BASED WONDER GUMBY

God, how time flies.

McKayla Maroney is Cute! CUTE!

She got fingered by her doctor under the guise of medical treatment.

>Sup Forums girl

Sounds like a bonus.

teenaged olympian gymnast pussy --- whew

Godspeed McKayla.

So she got a medical treatment that didn't work out and now she needs to cash in because her talent has already run out?

"raped"
But still living a life many people who weren't raped only wish they could live
Uh huh

Your black bars a shit. See:

>did he actually fuck them
None of what i heard said he did anymore than "massage" them.
>is
Thats an odd way to spell "was".

did he really finger these girls or just rub their pelvis? i assume many of these girls are virgins so it would be a little bloody and people would definitely be like wtf. they're saying people stood up for the doctor's methods so he couldn't have been literally fingering them.

who is this bitch?

You might say that Nassar has the gold touch.

McKayla Maroney - US Olympic Gymnast

Flexible jumping bitch whp let herself gl and got fat when she got too old for jumping.

If I was a Saudi Prince I'd have her cloned and keep 10 of Maroneys in my harem at all times.

Imagine a mansion with 10 Maroneys running around in kinky french maid outfits cleaning, exercising, cooking and being kept permanently horny via drugs and diet. Don't tell me you wouldn't give an arm and a leg to spend just one day in that mansion.

>i look forward to our date tonight user

mufuggndiq

Jesus.

Only if the cloning also keeps them erernally 10yo. And why just have a bunxh of one bitch? You could have Princess Leonor, a Jennifer Connely, a Jenna Malone, a whole variety of cloned lolis sextoys.