Daily reminder to btfo RIDF

Russia has only one real city, which is Moscow.
Everything that is south to Voronezh is a churka land.
Everything north to Vologda is for crazy people who like being cold.
Everything east to Moscow is Siberia (look at previous point).
St Petersburg is full of detestable intelligentsia.
Hence, Moscow is the only place to live in.
BUT, here comes the big "but".
Even Moscow is a depressing, decrepit place. Study picture, neighbors drinking coffee with peeled paint.
>inb4: comfy
>inb4: yes, I am a Jew, but it doesn’t have anything to do with anything. Jews are indigenous European people.
I rest my case.
See you tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_the_Russian_Revolution_and_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=-DtZoU9jfq0
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks kinda comfey and the conversation looks really engaging. the good life desu

Having a stairwell buddy to smoke shitty cigs and drink coffee at 11 o'clock with while you talk about things that are so far beyond the scope of your personal influence that they might as well be fictional does sound pretty good.

That looks comfy as fuck.

Would they kill me in Moscow?
>not gay
>just white American
>Catholic

>>inb4: yes, I am a Jew
I rest my case, too.
I know you just hate Slavs. Not just Russians, but Ukrainians, too. It was your kind who raped this land for last 100 years. So why you whine? Fuck off to Israel, it's really easy for an ethnic jew.
Just leave our countries alone. We'll figure our shit ourselves.

>либepacт
>жид
Лмao

I had that, crazy gay dude that I would always see after coming home from the bar. he would tell me about all the ridiculous shit that happens in gay clubs. he was a nice guy but he kinda made me think homosexuality should be illegal desu

A ктo eщe мoжeт быть либepacтoм? Oдни жиды.
Becь гнoй и paзжигaниe c тeлeкa гoнят тoлькo ypoдливыe, лживыe жиды. Cyкa, вы дoигpaeтecь. Бyдeт вaм нacтoящий хoлoкocт.

They have roaming gangs ideologically similar to antifa called gopniks that will beat up people wearing "American" clothes because it "represents fascism"

They also Jew foreigners on prices for everything. They have local prices and foreigner prices

Yeah hearing about the piss pig will do that.

fuck off parasitic kike

One day we'll hung all of you dirty moscovites and those subhuman HIV positive krokodil addicted siberians, mark my words.

>Russia is a shitty country
And water is wet, thank you Boris.

I'm going to punch you in the face

>yes, I am a Jew
Opinion discarded faggot.

Don't look like a fucking american and that's all. Use Uber and booking.com if you think someones going to jew you for your money. No one's would care about you.

>They have roaming gangs ideologically similar to antifa called gopniks that will beat up people wearing "American" clothes because it "represents fascism"
>They have local prices and foreigner prices
BS

But muh Eurasian master race. Whites and Asians produce superior offspring. Clearly Russia and Central Asia are populated by god-like beings with extremely high intelligence and hybrid vigor

How can this be?

>Jews are indigenous European people
get gassed

>6
Gorillions? Oy vey.

>thank you Boris
More like Shlomo.

>yes, I am a Jew,
Kek everytime. It's like inviting a Jew to your house to stay because he is homeless. Then he started talking about how bad your house is. "Oy vey this place is disgusting, not enough windows, not enough floors, the attic is dusty, the basement is musky, your house sucks etc etc"

Only an ungrateful kike rat

No, it's even worse. Think about what this scum has done to millions of Slavs in the beginning of 20th century. Red terror, gulags, purges, famines. They deserve to be completely genocided.

>first Politburo, founded in 1917 to manage the Bolshevik Revolution: Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Trotsky, Stalin, Sokolnikov and Bubnov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family
>mostly notable as the immediate ancestry of the maternal grandfather of Vladimir Lenin according to various published researchers who suggest that Lenin's maternal grandfather was a Jewish convert to Christianity (Alexander Blank).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>he served first as People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs and later as the founder and commander of the Red Army, with the title of People's Commissar of Military and Naval Affairs. He became a major figure in the Bolshevik victory in the Russian Civil War (1918–1923).
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian Jewish family, of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_in_the_Russian_Revolution_and_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
>(born Hirsch Apfelbaum) Gregory Zinoviev was born in Yelizavetgrad, Russian Empire (now Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine), to Jewish dairy farmers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
>(born Rozenfeld) Kamenev was born in Moscow, the son of a Jewish railway worker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Sokolnikov
>(born Girsh Yankelevich Brilliant) Sokolnikov was Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
>was a Swedish banker and businessman. Aschberg was a leftist sympathizer and helped finance the Bolsheviks in Russia. In gratitude, the Bolshevik government allowed Aschberg to do business with Soviet Union during the 1920s. In 1922, Aschberg founded Roskombank, the first Soviet international bank.
>Due to his Jewish background he was endangered when France was invaded by Nazi Germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
schiffnaturepreserve.org/JacobSchiffEssay.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_the_Romanov_family
>The Russian Imperial Romanov family (Tsar Nicholas II, his wife Tsarina Alexandra and their five children Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia, and Alexei) and all those who chose to accompany them into imprisonment – notably Eugene Botkin, Anna Demidova, Alexei Trupp and Ivan Kharitonov – were shot, bayoneted and clubbed to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Yurovsky
>(real name and patronymic Yankel Khaimovich) was a Russian Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16 July 1918.
>The Yurovsky family is of Jewish origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov
>A number of sources claim that Sverdlov played a major role in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his family on 17 July 1918.
>Sverdlov was born in Nizhny Novgorod as Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov to Jewish parents Mikhail Izrailevich Sverdlov and Elizaveta Solomonova.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipp_Goloshchyokin
>He is known for taking part in the murder of the Romanov family and for the devastating role in Sovietization of Kazakhstan (Small October) which resulted in a deadly famine in Kazakhstan of 1932–33, which took between 1 and 2 million lives and is known in Kazakhstan as "the Goloshchekin genocide"
>He is also often referred to as Shaya Goloshchekin (Шaя) by the diminutive from the name Isay in Yidish. "Filipp" is his party cryptonym.
>From the family of a Jewish contractor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
>was a Soviet politician and administrator and one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin seize power, for his role in the Soviet famine of 1932-33 in Ukraine, and for his harsh treatment and execution of those deemed threats to Stalin's regime.
>Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
>Yagoda supervised the construction of the White Sea–Baltic Canal with Naftaly Frenkel, using slave labor from the GULAG system, during which many laborers died.
>Yagoda supervised the deportations, confiscations, mass arrests and executions that accompanied the forced collectivisation, and was one of people responsible for Holodomor which resulted in deaths of 2.4 to 7.5 million people.
>Yagoda was born in Rybinsk into a Jewish family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

That's just to name a few most prominent ones. There were hundreds of those commie kikes in forefront of revolution and USSR.

>Jews are indigenous European people.

Oh how the jews dream their dreams but can never attain them. Too bad so sad, bud.

And I wonder why are you getting active all of a sudden? Are you scared, Shlomo?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5125545/Russia-investigates-tsar-killed-Jewish-ritual.html
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

But it is comfy, desu

Жид eбaный, мы тeбя нaйдeм и зapeжeм нaхyй.

Willy Wonka called, he wants his church back

Do they not sell paint in fucking Russia?

>I am a jew
wtf i love Russia now.

lmao thankyou vodkanigger

wtf is a churka?

That's what you guys deserve for exporting your Marxist filth to the US.

>that desperate bumping by OP
Damn. It feels bad, here is a free bump.

How prevalent are gopniks and what are you doing about them

кoгдпюa жe ты oттyдa cвaлишь aбpaшa? хyли вы живeтe в paшкe ecли в "этoй cтpaнe" тaк плoхo.

well I don't see 20 empty vodka bottles, and they seems talking about something good. wish I had that.

no human should be living in Russia. I guess that's why Russians live there.

Russians love to complain about pretty much everything that they tend to forget how beautiful and rich their country really is. Here, electricity is nothing. It's -10 C outside and every corner of this building is warm. Thanks to the Siberian oil and gas fields. Everything is cheap too. I went to the grocery and got 12 eggs for 37 rubles and a liter of milk for 40 rubles. I can survive on that for 3 days.

> me foreigner living in Russia

Ask your great grandpa why Russia is depressing land

>I rest my case.
>See you tomorrow.

>16 more posts
Jewish blyat

>yes, I am a Jew
Kek kys

ahh, the predictable anti-russia thread that is on here almost everyday. always a very similar style as well. i wonder who is behind this pattern?

OP says the truth. Ethnic Russians fleeing to Germany/EU while Central Asians pour into Moscow

.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

this thread again
>in all fields

>Russia has only one real city, which is Moscow.
And Skt. Petersburg. A phantastic city with lots of qt's and beautiful architecture.

Lol how does it feel to get cucked and not do anything about it.

>Cucked by communist Jews
>Cucked by Nazis
>Cucked by Russia (lost Crimea)
>Larps as Nazi because no real history

Everybody knows that east slavs are subhuman.

Why don’t those faggots go buy some paint.

Haм жидaм здecь лyчшe

I am greek

youtube.com/watch?v=-DtZoU9jfq0

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

Jew is right, moscow is the best city for: central asian mongrels, chechens, muslim mutts, jews, russo-asian mixed orcs, corruption, crime, leftist degeneracy. Moscow is also the concentration of russian sjws, feminists and other similar ilk. If youre a mongrel, youll easily find your place there.

is it true Putin is now the manlet King of russia?

Day of the pogrom soon, you filthy kike. You'd better run to Israel, like all of your ratkin. Goddamn I hate jews so much.

What about Vladivistok? I loved that city. I barely saw anyone else but Russians there, but then again that was in 2010.

Days of pogrom and Zyklon-B when?

>am a Jew, but it doesn’t have anything to do with anything. Jews are indigenous European people.
>I rest my case.

It does look comfy. I'd love to have this, desu.

>ps yes I'm a jew
cockhole detecteds

shitskin

What do you think about the Khazar origin of Jewish people in Europe?

Khazars weren't jews. Only nobility was

There are more people descended from Ukrainian Cossacks in Russian Federation, than there are in Ukraine, today.

Ukrainian nation was created during Bolshevism, when every single citizen of Ukrainian SSR was termed a Ukrainian and kept as such on official census data. In addition to widespread koryenizatsiya propaganda.

Pretty much what I thought too.