Abby Nierman

Whats her end game? She knew she would be outed as the person accusing our boy Ansari. Is she looking for fame, wealth, her own tv show, fashion line deal, interviews? WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKING CUNT

Name recognition. No press is bad press.

Basic Bitch hunting down any celeb, was happy brown joker was interested. Then realized that whoring out on first date is low, tries to sell it with "shit evening = crime". Now wemen are sad about this.

POO ON FACE

Attention, nothing else logically adds up

whats on her face?

>/ourboy/

get the fuck outta here. Let hollywood destroy themselves. They all deserve to burn. this bitch wants money and attention but the poo in loo is a dirty globalist shill.

Black face? God I love this girl!

What do you think

Her racism kicked in and she remembered not to lie with a colored boy.

I went to high school with Abby ama

Was she a coal burner then?

No but she was always the artsy/hipster type. I think she actually once dated this Indian kid in our class though, Abishek.

Also I had a crush on her, never bothered though because I was a pussy faggot.

Hahaha. It happens. If I could redo high school knowing then what I know now...

...I'd probably have kids I've never met, I guess.

Aziz is a soyboy.
Yes he's a glib, clever, indian soyboy.

I used to idolize comedians as a teenager too user.

Does it bother anyone thatAziz is fucking white girls?

Fuck Ansari. Let sjws cannibalize each other

no azisz is /ourguy/

kill yourself
don't ever speak for white people again you fucking failure. suicide now.

She wanted to use her white privilege to put down successful poc but we will not put up with that anymore. We are not poc from the 60s anymore and you won't push us around anymore.

what do you mean? whats wrong with aziss that dude is fucking funny

Go back to plebbit

whats is wrong with him seriously? can we have a conversation like adults or are you going to yell memes?

He's not funny. Neck yourself.

gas yourself

Back to plebbit faggot.

#MePoo

>#MePoo

She fought The Claw and The Claw won.

She is just racist evil albinoid. #Crabrightsmatter

He came on it?

We should be holding this woman up for destroying 4'9 beta male soy boy mudslime poo.
Let them eat each other. We need to encourage it not shame it.

Daily reminder to hide and report e-thot shill threads.

>Gotta problem poo boi?

>Dinner was pleasant even though he ordered white wine, which I do not typically drink. Conversation was awkward, as you might expect on a first date. Aziz asked if I had read the new book by Jordan B. Peterson. I had not and did not even know who this author was(later, I found out he's an alt-right Nazi leader, that should have been a big red flag). Aziz said that he really enjoyed the book, and that we should re-organize society to mimic lobster society as Peterson suggested in the book. He said that is the way for The Claw to thrive and prosper.