Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Innovation_Index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that solves it then, let in all the niggers and Muslims

she must have massive shits

But they have lower creativity which is why East Asian companies can never invent new products without copying American companies

Exactly only a low iq ingrate would choose KFC over popeys.

And yet their civilizations never even came close to European countries.

Hmm

>ywn lick her ass clean afterwards

how do you not die after consuming that much salt? she must immediately purge behind the scenes.

also genius lists suggests that white males have the highest capacity per capita, we just get a lowered average as for every smart white male there is a retarded one. Asians seem to have less variation

you know how much that sucks to hear from somebody with zero access to popeyes? One day i will go to america just for a fast food safari, and a wall inspection

about the video
think if the food is placed in both hands
tightly close one can fit more food in the
stomach. its true

Good for them

Fair enough. Doesn't really matter as both East Asians and Whites are pretty alright, bar maybe the chavs and other ruffians in Britain and eastern Europe.

At the very least it might explain why their cities are the least crime ridden.

touché

they don't let the (sand)niggers in, we should learn from our more intelligent cousins.

>tfw no mukbang gf

>Asians seem to have less variation
In everything.

>all of that fast food
She's an honorary American.

Most white people will accept the fact that Asians may have a few IQ point advantage. We do not feel inferior. Plus white's bell curve seems to be wider- meaning a higher likelihood of very high IQ geniuses.

I would pay money to watch the dense protein log that's going to come out of her dainty little pooper.

that's also why they are not as creative

whites work harder.

I am retarded but how am I meant to read this chart?

Is it certain genetic codes based on race have a higher dictation on level of IQ?

But that's not true, Japan had lots of innovations like Just in time production and new technology for electronics.

white male detected.

Probably because white IQ is driven down by multiculturalism, theism, and jew propaganda.

That's because IQ is bullshit. It only measures right-brain intelligence and completely ignores creativity, social intelligence and capacity to think for oneself.

Anyone who thinks that Asians have a higher intelligence than whites, even though the latter group are 10% of the world population and invented an estimated 99% of all the world's major innovations, is an idiot.

All of her videos do that fast forward shit. It skips over her spitting out the food off camera.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Why do people like this exist?

Pretty sure you need very high IQ to eat that much chicken.

Nobody wants to walk around with a crusty ass

No, IQ is bullshit when you don't also measure the rural retards of the country, too.

You got lucky with Jews deciding to pass on their ingenuity to you, having a natural barrier (the ocean), and not sustaining the brunt of Mongol rape.

What does licking someone's ass have to do with the hygiene of your own ass?

D&C

Then why didn't they walk on the moon?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.

Hahhaha

>t. retard

I not sure not the undestanding the kind of frame of reference you output, can be qualified as a high IQ's behaviors.
Or perhaps having a fast CPU doesn't mean shit...
if you ain't using it to its peak efficiency or at least 25% and up.
OP pic is related.
Professional food eater on youtube you say?
Gluttony is detrimental to your well being.

im lmaoing at jews RN fampai

>Plus white's bell curve seems to be wider- meaning a higher likelihood of very high IQ geniuses.
And a higher likelihood of complete dumbasses. Don't forget that part.

Yes
Aren't they lovely

>East asian societies never came close to european countries
Shut your whore mouth.

It did until the 1600s.

Then why are they such useless drones?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Innovation_Index

Whites have higher and more genius level IQ's. Asains are less spread out on the scale and have a higher AVERAGE then whites. Whites still have a higher top end.

Only jews compete with us at the top end and we have many more ppl in total then juice do so fuck them kikes

true

But they are all ranked high... Did you not check your own link?

I don't mean their income btw

There's a reason "white" countries never fucked with Asian countries. Just because "white" countries seem to have a prolific existence, doesn't mean that they are better. The Chinese still have the oldest and longest lasting civilization.

Yes, I'd rather live in a white country, but that's only said from living in one my whole life.

So are white countries in IQ, so what's the point of this thread if you don't want to make a fuss over such a small difference?

This might bother me if I didn't have an IQ higher than 99.999% of East Asians.

behave like a fool with 159 IQ.... well... something doesn't fit here with my 141

So we can use them as living calculators

>There's a reason "white" countries never fucked with Asian countries
t.total historylet
If it weren't for the combined efforts of Western Europe we'd be calling China "Russia."

IQ is pretty stagnant, and while it's effected by development, I think it's fair to reference since we're comparing races.

>creativity, social intelligence and capacity to think for oneself
Is much more malleable than IQ.

It's like your complaining about the color of a shoe, rather than the style...

They are but their culture it's very different from ours

Exception to the rule... we'd also be calling Europe Russia, by your logical progression.

imagine the giant dump this chick took after eating this.

>exceptions

>East Asians
>all whites

Whites aren't a single group, moron.

Native Germans and Anglos would have a higher or similar IQ.

Celts bring the average down.

To a genius what we call smart is the equivalent of being retarded to them, all of those hard math equations are like 2+2 to them, its impossible to explain how but their brain simply calculates and processes them faster and more efficiently.

Literally wrong.
The British, Dutch, French, Spanish and Russians all fucked with Asians during colonial times.
>middle east
>Phillipines
>Pakistan
>indi
>Burma
>Thailand
>Vietnam
>Malaysia
>Hong Kong
>etc

Why is this lady committing suicide?

Orientals getting bent over a table and fucked WAS THE RULE

Japs are smart. Chinks are dumb as dogshit. The End.

user did you really have to bring that up of all things

t.bigger historylet
Does someone need to remind you what happened in 1905 to russia's efforts in China?

>t. chang

Until the japs fucked up the Russians & would've beat Americans if they didn't rush nuke production

So, all that time Europee ons spent warring with eachother amounted to something, just nothing of actual measure in the "Orient".

They were defeated by a modern westernized country backed up by the most powerful country in Western Europe?

>hurrr, I don't understand averages

typical midwit ant person

FOR (YOU)

Alaskans have higher IQ's than Californians.

psychologists and psychiatrist have a term for such behavior where a person is over efficient in one small domain and has huge deficits in most others, it's called autism.

Backed? What the fuck are you talking about? The UK at best closed the Suez, otherwise it was purely an effort on the japanese.

>One, 100 year period of East Asian history, is indicative of a whole.

>japan
>vietnam
>korea

Yep, all still Asian as fuggg.

japs worship huwhite penis though. just look at manga and anime they all fucking whites.

>The Chinese still have the oldest and longest lasting civilization.
You aren't familiar with chinese history, culture, or civilization, are you?
Because you certainly sound like you aren't.

>>creativity, social intelligence and capacity to think for oneself
>Is much more malleable than IQ.
>It's like your complaining about the color of a shoe, rather than the style...

Not really. Lots of modern intelligence tests (including, I believe, Mensa tests) incorporate objective, lateral thinking into the tests.

For example:

There are a dozen eggs in a carton. Twelve people each take a single egg, but there is one egg left in the carton. How?

I guarantee that if questions like that were incorporated into an IQ test, as they should be, chinks would receive a much lower average IQ than whites. Even when raised in the West, they can't "do" independent thinking anywhere near as well as us.

Btw, in case anyone was wondering, the last person took both the carton and the egg with him.

France and Great Britain beat China in the Opium Wars.

user said white countries never fucked with Asian ones, when clearly the opposite is true.
>Cooperating with the Japs on intelligence
>Refusing their ships docking rights to the Russians
>Making them go around fucking Africa is no big deal

*ends ur bloodline purity*

When Russia had allies with the French, giving them access to more ports then they could need, specifically ports in Indochina? Big fucking deal, and that doesn't remove the fact their entire Far Eastern fleet was wiped out without any western assistance.

>not sustaining the brunt of Mongol rape.
very true

this is also the only reason we managed to get ahead of the sand people

>manga and anime
and whites worship that plus a litany of Asian/Jap culture.

Great, then prove me wrong.

No, one of the people was a conjoined twin.

Except we fucked them over easily like 3 times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

>and whites worship that plus a litany of Asian/Jap culture.
i think you've been hanging out here too much outside of a small portion of the white community these people are laughed at

So, Asia compared to Africa... how many times have you occupied Asia to any serious extent... like Rhodesia?

That's my point, there was never a goal worth the costs.

which is why all top mathematicians at MIT or french ecoles are japs

the time of the anglo is over

Did you know Game of Thrones is based on a Japanese way of story telling?