Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Hammelsprung Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
welt.de/vermischtes/article172594575/Orkan-Friederike-Bahn-stellt-Fernverkehr-deutschlandweit-ein-sechs-Todesopfer.html
bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/jusos-gegen-schulz-und-groko-54520618.bild.html

>english language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170909167/Schaeubles-Twitterverbot-erregt-Abgeordneten-Gemueter.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatliche_Bevormundung
youtube.com/watch?v=dW4sl2bkz3E
youtube.com/watch?v=C_D4MTpkf-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AfD wirkt

comfy bump. remember the BAEatrix

What a glorious day that was in the Bundestag.

Tips on learning german?

How should we know? We are native speakers

t. einsamer AFD Krieger

>Es wurden Experten bezahlt um meine Scheißposts auszuwerten

Well if you got a bit of an understanding with duolingo I would try to read childrens books, then shortstories/simple articles and at last get some german to type with.

Is SPD user still here?

Quick Rundown bzgl Hammelsprung

Indeed, it's been a while that the Bundestag entertained me this much.

save up your time. learn arabic instead.

Based on your experience with learning english, I suppose

Is it worth it to memorize all the cases and articles etc, or is it better to learn on the go?
I'm not against that "mechanical learning" approach, but I don't know if it's better to do that before paying attention to things like sentence structure/vocabulary

Nice to see that Linder doesn’t care about the selfie ban

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article170909167/Schaeubles-Twitterverbot-erregt-Abgeordneten-Gemueter.html

YOU DONT FUCK WITH MY PIZZA-PIE MOTHERFUCKERS, DELET THIS

From last thread

To vote, at least half of all delegates must be there. This is very often ignored.
AfD doubted the ability to decide (each party has the right to do that before a vote) and even after a half hour only 312 of 700 delegates were there.
Last time this happened was in 2012.

With less than half of all delegates the bundestag isn't allowed to vote on anything. Altparteien usually ignore that and vote on laws and other shit with way less delegates (see empty Bundestag at NetzDG vote). AfD doubted the Beschlussfähigkeit (ability to decide), which is their good right.

Im a native speaker so idk really know,
but cases are important, you sound weird af if cant get them right. Seems not as faulty though then trying to learn articles on the go after having only remembered nouns for example.

I would recommend reading children books or comics. Play videogames in german and start watching some tv shows in german. Stuff with simple language, like a sitcom.

Warum nicht sofern es die Preise nicht allzu sehr hebt.
Kenn einen Ami der meinte sie packen in deren Pizzen doppelt soviel Salz und mehr Zusatzstoffe rein.

>Based on your experience with learning english, I suppose
English grammar is pretty easy compared to german grammar.
I watched a lot of british television shows to prepare myself for the Abi. Watching some synchronized shows might help.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatliche_Bevormundung

Schedule for today

>Altersfeststellung minderjähriger Flüchtlinge
That will be a giant shitshow for sure

how would you know if they're underage or not if there haven't been tests yet?

>HETZEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>LET THEM FOOL US, DONT BE A RACIST!

God, i can play it out in my head how they'll play against the AfD just for the sake of it.

>Kenn einen Ami der meinte sie packen in deren Pizzen doppelt soviel Salz und mehr Zusatzstoffe rein.
I might be wrong but I think one frozen pizza contains about 10 sugarcubes.
The point is that if people want to do this to themselves they should be allowed to do so without government intervention.
t.smoker

Beato a cute

OK, wer von euch ist das? Siehe

I mean, yeah sure but all should be listed in the ingredients or maybe a big ol' warning for diabetics.

I am all for that you ought to do to you what you want (except for degenerate drugs) but dont lie consumers in the face.

You thought there was one thing left that the SPD would not ruin and you could still enjoy? Haha! Think again!

Project 4%: Fuck with Pizza

kek I know the account but didn’t know he is an user

Oh nein der arme Konzern wird bevormundet.
Wir sind denen ausgeliefert und der Staat ist die einzige Waffe dagegen sofern du kein Selbstversorger bist.
Klar, zu viel des guten und du bist im sozialistischen Nannyland das alles erstickt.

They put sugar into every fucking shit, that they must truthfully label their stuff is also a rule wrestled from them by state intervention.
You can hardly run away from it, so this falls under Consumerprotection for me.

>Aufenthaltsgesetz
>Altersfeststellung bei "MUFL"
Na dann, Waidmanns Heil!
Hope /ourguys/ didn't party too hard tonight

>9.50 Altersfestellung minderjähriger Flüchtlinge
Noooo! I wanted to sleep long tomorrow

>do I have to learn cases?
You'd have to in any european language. Inb4 shitstorm but you picked one of the simpler ones with german

Watch the speeches on yt

Just ask them duh. Refugees are honorable people and never lie

Wir werden bevormundet du Honk. Wenn ich fettige Pizza essen will, dann ist das halt so und ich muss mit den Konsequenzen leben.

>You picked one with the simpler ones
The ungodly linguistic abysses of western slavic and magyar...

>except for degenerate drugs
there are no degenerate drugs, only degenerates who abuse drugs.

Being part-italian, the presence of sugar on a pizza makes me very angry.

>viel Kreativität
Hurr durr I don’t want to work, just give me my 10k paycheck and all my other benefits.

You really can’t expect from people to work 3-10 days a month

>Enforcing the rules is haram

>big ol' warnin
I agree. A hundred years ago when I was in London they had signs like pic related on everything but don't put an extra tax on it.

Dann bisst du hoffentlich auch so konsequent und vertrittst das amerikanische Krankenversicherungsmodell. Diese Nation verfettet da sie sich anscheinen nicht zügeln kann und das geht eben auch zulasten der Krankenwohlfahrt.

Magyar is hard af but I haven't really tried. Romanian looks somewhat okay, is difficult once you start but the learning curve goes hard upwards some time. Also good for poetry.
Polish depends, I sometimes think most poles don't get their own language right, but it's also pretty difficult with a lot of free spaces if you kno what I mean

>Parlamentsbetrieb lahmlegen
wtf, politicians actually have to work, call the police.

Some czechguy tried to explain me their casesystem once. I belief this is one of the reasons they stay so homogenous, need only to switch to glagolitic letters too and theyll stay under 5% immigrants for eternity.

Früh sterben ist ja wohl Strafe genug und spart nebenbei eine Menge Rente. MMn gehört auch die private KV abgeschafft, aber das ist hier wohl eine kontroverse Meinung.

oh fuck. this will be marvelous.

prepare your balls.

I'm sorry, user, but it gets worse...

Würde schon reichen wenn die Beamten in die gesetzlichen Kassen mit einzahlen würden

The tax means the poor guy needs to eat healthy, i mean there is something right about it. Some things are not getting exported here because their contents are considered too unhealthy for consumers for instance. we don't want to end like america, do we?

What's up with this Hammelsprung?
Can someone give me a /quickrundown/?

>Früh sterben ist ja wohl Strafe genug
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Read

>tastes like hurensohn
Beamte sollten auch nur normale Rente (alle Einzahljahre in die Berechnung einbezogen) und keine Pension (nur das letzte Gehalt, meist das höchste, in die Berechnung einbezogen) kriegen.

Also all these languages are somewhat a shield (just a theory) against gender ideology. They force you to gender things, mostly into male and female (neutrum implied). For example, verbs in some grammatical contexts, adjectives and even certain surnames are gendered.
Btw, what happened in the Bundestag today? It's late and I don't feel like watching 40 minutes of the video material

Thanks.
Did they call for a Hammelsprung during the night?

I actually ate those a few times already.
This culmination of Kovertüre and chocolate dough really hits the spot.

And no, i am fucking 60kg.

>Früh sterben
Deutschand ist fett. Aber Amerika ist fetter und deren Lebenserwartung ist nur um 3 Jahre kürzer. Ich glaub nicht das sich das rechnet.
Eh dann haben wir zu verschiedene Grundgedanken.
Bin da was autoritärer bzw kollektivistischer im denken

Bist Du ein Mutt? Wie braun bist Du?

Oh, don't be a pessimist, come on

What's up with all the german dialects? If the language changes from north to south, then how can you understand people from austria and bavaria?

>do I have to learn cases?
I didn't ask that, you're misquoting my post
I asked what's the best approach in order to do that properly, I don't wanna sound like the average anglo speaker that totally ignores all the formalities ingrained in the language and expect people to give them a free-pass in making abhorrent grammatical mistakes as a consequence
I'll probably just memorize declension charts and then proceed to read a random easy book

Yep, nicht beschlussfähig.
youtube.com/watch?v=dW4sl2bkz3E

>majority of Germans prefer GroKo over re-elections
>SPD fucks over it's base to say yes
>majority of Germans now prefer re-elections
I love this timeline.

this explains it.

a fellow skelly

read a fucking book, take courses, turn your games on german, i don't fucking know.

You ought to know your most optimal way of learning it, i ain't you, nibba. Don't expect it to be a short haul, german is a tough language.

Gute Nacht.

How you'd learn any language properly.
>Learn syntax
>Learn grammatics
>Read in that language
>Converse in that language no matter how much you suck
It should be easy getting a german learning buddy once you have a solid basis. Prepare from some peculiar syntax rules you don't kno yet

the craz thing is, that i wouldn´t have known about such things like the Hammelsprung, if it wasn´t for the afd

Kek. Can't believe this last happened in 2012

At least half of all politicians needs to be there (in theory) when there is a survey to punch through a decision/law. Noone bothered to check for a long time, but the AFD did, causing many lazy politicians to return from their longway from home which makes the older partys butthurt as its a loss of face.

Watch movies and stuff like that in German, that's how I learned English.

3 years is a lot though. I understand your point and disagree respectfully. :^)

can you give us new stuff? i am in desperate need for degenerate AfD lewds

Playing english games in my childhood helped a lot later on.

So how likely is the Sozialdemokratische Putsch Deutschlands looking? I can't tell what the best outcome is!

Thanks to Hitler all german speak Hochdeutsch, the dialects are slowly dying out. Mostly old people use them these days

Hi Konfedanon

muh dick

I'll procrastinate and then see what I can do, but this pic looks like it'll need to be a tattoo or something.

Hi Germanon

90% they are cucks and won’t do anything. The best outcome would be a re-election followed by a Groko

Shut it down!
The Shlomos know!

>Social democrats
>doing anything besides talking and fucking up their own voterbase

the other parties tho?

same for me, never had an english class in which i learned a thing. and people say "vidyagaemz maek u stoopid" :DDD HA HA BENIS

>mgw Ich so stark sozial isoliert bin, dass sogar mein Deutsch darunter gelitten hat
>mgw Ich heutzutage besser Englisch als Deutsch kann wegen ganztägigem Interneteinfluss
>mgw Ich keinen Dialekt habe weil ich nie mit Leuten interagiert habe und nie Freunde hatte
>mgw Sprachstörung
>mgw Ich konstante Angst habe, mit Leuten zu reden, da ich erwarte, dass sie mich für einen behinderten Autisten halten (was teilweise stimmt) aufgrund mangelden Vokabular, Ausdrucksfehler und fehlerhafter Grammatik

Ist Suizid dafür angebracht?
Diese Sprach/Dialektdiskussion bringt mich zum Heulen.

thanks confedanon... but it isnt edgy enough in my opinion. we need something that makes you drop your jaw when you see it for the first time like pic related

piece brethren

anschluss wann??

Well, they weren't able to get 50% participation while about 2/3 of the AfD were there.
Nobody counted the other parties yet.

Klingt einfach nur nach Minderwertigkeitskomplexen. Ausser du lispelst oder ähnliches.

>re-election followed by a Groko
2022 would be a slaughter. Especially if the Groko is destroyed early.

The dialects have been softened and only the old or rural populations tend to speak them in their purest most inintelligble form.
Regiolekts are common, aka softened "pan-dialects" that differ between regions and are still quiet recognisable without really hindering understanding besides some local words being different. I mean.. the british also have not so many issues to communicate.
I get troubles to understand some bavarians though, they kept their dialect strong.

Watch this for an overview!
youtube.com/watch?v=C_D4MTpkf-E