What's the most fun anime you've ever watched ?

what's the most fun anime you've ever watched ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-o62tcJ90M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aristotle's Metaphysics

Fun la Fun

Gintama, the original 200 episodes or so. Also comfy as fuck.

Code Geass as it aired
I miss those days dearly

this.
also FLCL

anything by gainax is fun

Shokugeki no Souma
Hunter x Hunter

Definitely Kill la Kill.

GTO.

this

Space Dandy is pretty fun.

the anime in your pic

Kill la Kill

Inferno Cop
Ninja Sureiyaa
Luluco

TTGL was a ton of fun, but they did sprinkle just enough tragedy in to nake it all feel real enough.

I think in terms of pure fun my favorite would have to be Tanya the Evil. The MC is a sociopathic, waifu-tier loli. Sup Forums would love it.

Squid girl
Sargent frog

Kill la kill
TTGL
PSG
Dead leaves movie
Redline
FLCL
Black lagoon
Trigun
konosuba
baccano!

One of these two probably.

>someone unironically liked pee pee poo poo dude sex lmao: the anime

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaia/

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Fun Wake ga Nai

Are you okay

What Anime are you even talking about?

I am somewhat baffled by all the shit taste, but I am ok otherwise. Thanks for asking.

How are you?

three way tie between Non Non Biyori, Girls und Panzer, and Sabagebu

My nigga

Green Green TV

I completely forgot Green Green existed, I remember it being fucking ridiculous
I'm due for a rewatch I think

what do you think?

Nichibros
Slayers
GTO
in that order

Gundam Build Fighters was fun.

no fucking contest

>that catchy OP
youtube.com/watch?v=i-o62tcJ90M

Animated by studio ghibli, look it up it's a true fact. Wikipedia that.

Kemono Friends

...is garbage.

CC Sakura
Ranma 1/2
Kill la Kill
FMP Fumoffu

Your taste is

Yes m8.

We all forgot Samurai Flamenco
I watched this in a room full of drunk people.

code geass
cross ange
valvrave

Konosuba
TTGL
Redline
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
Sabagebu
OPM

this

It was easily Code Geass with Sup Forums

Kill la kill was great, especially the speculation threads that all turned out wrong every single time.
Except the sister thing. Literally the one thing Sup Forums guessed.

>ttgl
>fun
literally babby's first super

and it wasn't even that good.

...excellent!

shhh, you'll trigger the redditors.

YYH

DB first series

Original Sailor Moon.

>Look at me being a contrarian faggot!

Nah you have shit taste

Dai-Guard

Gaogaigar

What the fuck am I watching? Is this one of the many forgotten early-2000s shows?

Fun in terms of raw laughs or general enjoyment? That's really important to define.

These three, Humanity has Declined, Sabagebu! and KonoSuba.

TTGL
Space Dandy
P&S w/ G
Luluco
FLCL
Pretty much anything Gainax/Trigger
Redline
SamFlam
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
HenSemi

Oh, and Needless and Senyuu.

TTGL
Kill La Kill
Flip Flappers
PSG
Afro Samurai
The original Digimon anime as a kid
Escaflowne

I don't know but you should go back to rebdit

I'll also add D-frag to the list.

>user is now incapable of entering a thread without bringing up reddit for no apparent reason
You're the problem, you know that right?

DUDE, DON'T YOU LIKE LE EPIX SO RANDUMB ANIME? XDDD YOU MUST HATE FUN.

I hate to be that guy, but half of the anime posted here are fucking reddit-tier shit. (And no, I am not the user you're responding to, )

Scryed
Shin Getter Robo/Mazinger
Kaiji
Samurai Champloo
Needless

>rec threads

People complaining about everything being reddit are more common and more of a cancer than actual people from reddit

It's a thread about fun anime, most anime that is fun is going to appeal to the masses more than some obscure yaoi shit. What exactly are you expecting in this thread?

is fmp worth watching?

>Yaoi shit

Whoever talked about yaoi? My complaint is that half the titles posted here are randomshit, and that stuff belongs on Reddit, MAL and Gaia.

Yet you are here, bumping this thread and giving it attention. Unless you are a moderator, you have no power over who comes here and posts and replies to which threads. And since mods are lazy faggots that do not do their jobs, tough shit. It's better for everyone involved, including yourself, if you just fucked off to a thread suited to your taste, instead of crying and bitching like a twelve year old.

>d-don't criticize the things I dislike!
The only thing I give you credit for is reminding me to sage shit threads filled with shit taste.

Why not tell everyone how much better your taste is by listing your idea of a good "fun anime" then?

>reddit-tier shit
If this is true then it sounds like reddit has better taste in anime than most of the fags around here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the anime being posted in this thread and you're only condemning them with some arbitrary restrictions as to what's "reddit" and what's not.

I mentioned yaoi shit because it sounds like something you'd be into, something that isn't, according to you, directly related to Reddit, MAL and Gaia.

I addressed your issue in my first post.

You're free to criticize whatever you like, user. I'm just saying that you're wasting your time.

This is fact. The real cancer is people calling everything reddit. It used to be tumblr, and now it's reddit. It's just another word for "thing I don't like/don't get".

>asking for recs
You should know better.
>epic lolsorandumb
>not reddit
Ok kiddo
>he doesn't like the anime I like, better call him a faggot!
I guess you made a point, though. At least you stopped pretending that it's good and just claimed it's fun.

>randomshit
Like what?

>not liking an anime for 12 years old is equal to being a contrarian
kek

>>epic lolsorandumb
>>not reddit
>Ok kiddo
There's not a single example of that in this thread. Fuck off with your buzzwords and go suck a railroad spike.

>implying any anime isn't for 12 year olds

Nice response. Doesn't prove you're not a contrarian fag who just shits on everything and calls it reddit, though.

Only for Tessa's military skirt

Shitty rec thread with terrible normalfag recommendations

hey user, what are some good anime to watch?

okay. I'm in the middle (for the second time) and just not feeling it. fumoffu was good at least.

boko the pico

>an anime for 12 years old
Are you trying to imply that TTGL randumb shit? Because you're wrong. Nothing about it is lolsorandumb and you're only furthering the idea that you're a contrarian who doesn't like it just because it's popular. It's over the top, but there's nothing wrong with that. A lot of mecha anime are.

Are you saying that an anime can't be popular and good? Just because it's not obscure does not mean it's bad.

gintama

haha there it is

>thread derailed
Never change, Sup Forums

going to need source

>Are you trying to imply that TTGL randumb shit?
Yes.

>you don't like it because it's too popular XD
So i'm guessing you hate Dragonball Z and Naruto because they're too popular.

Nice logic, ttglfag.

This wouldn't have happened if people would have explained why they like the anime they posted instead of just listing a few and then fucking off or lurking. If there's no discussion going on it's only a matter of time until somebody comes in and derails the thread with their complaining.

>>Are you trying to imply that TTGL randumb shit?
>Yes.
Then you're wrong and they'd nothing more to discuss here. TTGL is by no means random and you're only here to derail the thread with buzzwords and shit that I can't even call an argument. It's an over the top but consistent-in-universe anime.

And for your information, DBZ's early arcs were good and I don't like Naruto because it's legitimately poorly written. You haven't given a solid argument even once to contradict the idea that you're just a contrarian.

Just take a look at the thread, you know which one I mean. And no,, I am not talking about TTGL.

no, Sup Forums should change. this is the same shit from 7 years ago. we need a comics/manga board. then all the retards from here and Sup Forums can have their garbage shipping threads and moeblob shit.

Or if people would just ignore the turbo autists who have no volume knob and can't help shouting about how everything they like is superior to everything else, even though this clearly isn't the thread for that.

I know Sup Forums throws the "autism" card around too much, but goddamn, if there was ever a perfect example of it, this would be it.