The perfect waifu doesn't exis-

>the perfect waifu doesn't exis-

What does that have to do with a potato?

>Hey i've got an idea, why don't we all start dating dying girls who can't play basketball and ignore the optimal ghost-star waifu?

You can't waifu dead girls

That's not tomoyo you retard

She comes back to life though

Faggots

One of the worst endings ever

>lol it was foreshadowed
Doesn't make it any less shit

Not in my headcanon, she doesn't. Literally makes everything after the birth meaningless.

Her mom is literally the best mom, mother-in-law, wife and eye candy in the series, you huge pleb

>not this

Akio is living the life. Cute wife, cute daughter, cute granddaughter, and a wacky son-in-law to bully.

Do you think she'd call the police on me if she caught me strangling myself with her daughter's tights?

Good taste OP

It is a good ending, it just doesn't make as much sense in the anime because of how they adapted the story.

t.

>Keyshit

>implying Nagisa wouldnt be just like her mom growing up

Hell, when she moved in with Tomoya she started being her mom 2.0 already. Even in her appearance as we can see here Honestly, god-tier education she got, and some pretty good genes, she's really the best girl. She was just shy and not confident in her teen years.

But Tomoyo exists.

Going to start Tomoyo After tomorrow night. I know what happens already so I'm not looking forward to it honestly.

They fucked up her arc in the show.

I've got the perfect waifu right here.

>implying Kyou isn't the best

I will be forever mad that you couldn't get in a relationship with Misae in the VN. Her route was such a fucking tease.

>Greentext OP cut off with a hyph-
I thought this went out of vogue a few weeks ago.

>unironically liking wormslut

Just fuck her and you get the best ending, fuck his brother and the other girl and the mother of the daughter because o preffer that than fucking die

dango dango dango, success!

the world is a better place with Clannad, yes?

Don't mind me just posting best KEY girl.

That isn't Saya, though.

Worst Girl Shit Taste
Clannad Sucks
Tomoyo and Kyou Best Girls

Indeed.

>Kyou

I wish she'd gotten a route dedicated just to herself, rather than having to spend so much time with her stupid fucking sister.

>clannad sucks
Why are you in here then?

The Most Shitty Melodramatic Shit Series
The only good things Kyou and Tomoyo