twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's a crunchyrip on nyaa.si at least, it's not total trash either

>nyaa.si

Fuck off

k whatever

Get out cartel.

B^U

Fuck memecartel.
Also, hardsub where I can replace all big bro shit, well, I will wait for softsubs and 1080p

What does Sagiri smell like?

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/923601

>has self discipline to wait for incest memes of the week

the video gets fucked a bit after 13 minutes in.

Fuck off Sup Forumsack

twitter.com/HorribleSubs/status/861811021186334720

Muramasa A SHIT.
A SHIT

>Endorse the cartel
>This happens.

>1080p
Waste of space most anime is still 720- anyways.

>twitter.com/HorribleSubs/status/861811021186334720
nyaa.si/view/923392
this one isn't fucking corrupted nigger

The western anime scene is so shitty

>using a site by (((them))) even after their slander

Why isn't HS using pantsu?

Post above yours.

>(((them)))
Are you trying to look retarded?

Because they're a part of the cartel

This anime has many scenes drawn in native 1080. And I don't care about space, I have some free TBs.

>some troubling things
If they are that troubling, why doesn't anybody but them know about those?

Kill yourself tranny.

12% butyric acid
7% 2-heptanone
8% 2-nonanone
11% furaneol
11% 2-octanone
10% geranyl acetate
18% citronellol
15% vanillin
8% benzyl acetate

it's like pretty fucking irrelevant if HS is right or wrong, they're so massive that their chosen host will be the only one left after a month or so

"troubling things"? Are they like not Jewish or something?

I is the chemical makeup of cum?

this desu

Some people actually already knew who pantsu-dev was and don't trust him.

The dev team are some ex-pomf and the rest part of a torrent circlejerk from Sup Forums, spaghetti amongst them.

The thread for pantsu on Sup Forums is also pure dogshit cancer, Sup Forums mememasters trying to stir up a console war.

>trying
>look

From what I can tell, it seems like it's only because he's from Sup Forums.

>nyaa.si
if only the dark theme didn't looks like absolute ass. pantsu should get started on a dark theme.

I'd rather not have another pomf happen to something big like nyaa

No, read He's ewhal, a retard from the private tracker circlejerks. Really though, there is a thread on Sup Forums up right now, go see it, it's full of retards throwing the word bro around and spamming Sup Forums memes, it's disgusting. At least Daiz has been on Sup Forums since forever, these are crossboarders.

I'd rather not have another nyaa happen

Wasn't on Sup Forums for a couple of weeks, what's the difference between nyaa.si and pantsu.cat? Why did you lash out on that guy?

Pantsu has a dark mode that looks much better than that shit.

I just checked, in the 400+ posts of that thread, not one person called someone bro.

>Trusting bald people
I just can't

Is it true that a little Jew joke is what got people panties in a twist?

nyaazi is made by the old nyaa staff, which means that somewhere, somehow it will become a circlejerk. Also it means that they'll pull the plug whenever they feel like it.

pantsu is made be a colaboration between Sup Forums and Sup Forums, the only problem right now is that it can't handle too much traffic, that and the rumor going arround that the owner may or may not be a neonazi, if you care about that kind of stuff.

Pretty sure the bald dude is a jew.

As long as he's not a Sup Forumstard I don't care.

The consolewar is bullshit though, I see no issue in using both, it's like Sup Forums needs shit to die 4 times like the archives before they understand the value of decentralization.

what the fuck is muramasa's problem

>trusting Daiz

>somewhere, somehow it will become a circlejerk
how does a bittorrent tracker become a circlejerk

Oy vey, what makes you think so, goy-kun?

What's wrong with him being a Sup Forumstard?
How the fucks is that related to anime torrents?

she wants the magic battle harem genre back

I don't really care about the politic stances the owners have, as long as the site works.
Really, though, I think that the staff of the original nyaa would do better than a bunch of anons. Considering the state of Sup Forums after 2015 I don't really have any faith in them. The majority of anons that know their shit fled away.

HS is waiting for the CR fix their shit, the episode is currently hardsub only due some weird bug that happens sometimes.

i wonder too user, i wonder too

Have you ever seen Sup Forums user? only a retard would stay there for more than half an hour, It's like you told me he enjoys posting on tumblr at this point, I can't trust someone from there. I wouldn't even give a shit if he's the literal reincarnation of goebbels if he looked capable, but he's programming on Go of all things to boot.

I'll stay with the torrent the goddess admin vouched for, not that i wish it bad, decentralization and everything.

If the site works, he could be a horsefucker for all I care.

god i hate this show. i should stop watching it

Truly the wish of all patricians

Pantsu Dev made a Jew joke when he got asked about advertising, and the people involved with the old Nyaa latched onto it and started screeching that he was a Neo-Nazi from Sup Forums.
People fell for the bogeymanning because they're stupid.

We all use sadpanda.
The site barely works though, and they seem to devote more time to infighting.

Click the sun. I thought it was supposed to be a gear icon for settings at first.

Yes. I used to post there during the elections.
I still don't get how being from Sup Forums is related to fucking anime torrents. Looks like you're just mad about the election outcome.

>but he's programming on Go of all things to boot.

Might I ask what's the problem on doing this on Go?
It's not like it's such a heavy application that you need something like C++, nor a heavy web application where you would need C# or Java.

>started screeching that he was a Neo-Nazi from Sup Forums
Doesn't sound too far-fetched to me.

>made a Jew joke
So fucking nothing.

>I'll stay with the torrent the goddess admin vouched for

Mostly because he's on the dev team.

This is currently what HS has on their front page.
>The racism card

>Hardsubs with softsubs over to for no reason.
Yes the cartel certainly delivered.

If you're a cock-sucker, it might as well be genocide.

Don't respond to neo-nazis.

Yeah, it's literally nothing. They're manufacturing a problem because they can't accept that people might be able to avoid dealing with them when they want to download Japanese cartoons.

Sup Forums here, what you currently see on Sup Forums is reddit. It's unrelated to anime torrents.

Fuck off retard.

Can we just talk about Sagiri's cute butt?

iron and mangoes

All that for a jew joke? What exactly was the joke that it chased people away?
Yeah, he is. I don't really have problem with Sup Forumsacks, but being that much of a self-unaware faggot is a fucking crime.

I'd rather talk about ways of railing elf on public.

I'd love to talk about her cute butt in the current episode but HS won't translate the fucking episode. I'm taking those asshole off my ad-block whitelist

>All that for a jew joke? What exactly was the joke that it chased people away?

Not but and I honestly don't know but if I had to guess, I'd say it would have some to do with nyaa(.)si sounding like nazi.

I'm not one of (((them))).

>HS
>Translating

>The racism card
I think they just don't want to give people more reason to target them. Pirates are bad enough, but racist pirates? Oy vey shut it down

Wait, wasn't the pantsu.cat admin supposed to be the nazi? Not nyaa.si?

nyaa.si is the one that have a skinhead though.

Oh yeah, that's right, it's just CR rips. Wtf, how did this bungle this?

The racism thing is barely relevant, HS said it would support a site made by some people he knew (obviously nyaa.si) as soon as the original nyaa went down. just search the archive for posts with his trip or the old announcements on the HS site.

I doubt it's barely relevant, it's on the front page of HS

bungle?

What the fuck is daiz a neonazi?

They're probably blowing it out of proportion. Fuck's sake, can anybody post the damn joke so I can see from nyaa.si's POV?

Would you stick your tongue in Sagiri's anus?

What's up with the blatant rotoscoping? Did they really need a 3D model for Chinchin-chan sitting on a bed and Masumune twiddling his hands?

No he's part of the Klan, there is a difference

It is relevant when you are using it to divert traffic to your website...
Nobody would've said anything if they just announced it without much fanfare.

All day long.

I'd stick both my tongues in her anus.