Where do Jews come from?

How does Sup Forums explain that Jews look similar to whites? Was there a lot of inter-breeding with European Whites during medieval times, or does it go back further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the pits of hell

maine a don't kno. theiy worth 1 million each.

Only the Ashkenazi Jews look like they could be white. Of the 3 major groups of Jews, they're the ones which are highly admixed with German and Polish genetics. This is also why they are of above-average intelligence, unlike the other 2 groups -- Sephardi (brownish, mixed with Spanish/Moorish genetics) and Mizrahi (Arab).

>jews in pic related look like whites
>maybe in amerimutta

hello master

Khazars

primordial slime

**/Thread**

Shitholes

Nigga most Jews ARE white
Open your fucking eyes they are just european converts

>Jews
>White

You fucking wish, Schlomo

Ashkenazi Jews are racially European with varying amounts of Semitic blood. Their Jewish identity is what causes them to behave like a separate race.

Let me tell you about the Khazars!

The amount of inbreeding required to create such a genetic abomination is beyond computable.

Ethiopia
All of them.

I don't care where they come from. I only know that they should go straight into the oven.

are jews literally made of money?

like if you shake them upside down, do quarters fall out?
fuck jews

Descended from Khazars. That's why their skin color is white, but they have that something wrong going on. The whiter ones are a result of mixing with Europeans, that's what you get a thousand years after the Vatican made sure they became financial overlords.

There's also link related
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ahtwp5Bupg

For fucks sake. Ashkenazim cluster with Greeks, Sicilians, and Southern Italians.

>Where do Jews come from?
wherever The Event Horizon when

No that's not quite true. The jews have remained in pretty much every semi white culture they have subverted and even a few black culturehave jewish traditions. But they probably came from ethiopia with gold to the middle east and europe and fucked everything from the inside out and took white wive eventually blending in. The area Khazaria is on the steepes where the nordic phenotype originated near but jew just got there and did their thing they didnt start there.

Didn't an in-depth study place their origin as primarily Iranic from northern Anatolia? Think I saw it here

Khazaria is roughly the in the caucus where the Indo-European progenitors of the white race came from. All white people are Khazars. Unironically.

Vaginas.

Indo Europeans came from Atlantis. Fuck off with your false (((studies))) you filthy kike.

Indo-Europeans werent originally light... they got those genes from Ancient North Eurasians and Western Hunter Gatherers ...

No Khazar nonsense is refuted. Their yDNA probably did alongside R1b tho

Because Ashkenazi (Khazars) are White from the Caucuses area mixed with Turks and maybe something else. They aren't even Jews at all.
The only people who refuse to call these people white, are the people who think they hate Jews and don't want to admit that they actually hate Whites who LARP as Jews.

Also Khazars are armenoid so i doubt they mixed with Indo-Europeans much during the Khazar empire. They are more related to caucasus people than europeans

70 iq sandnigger jew and a 102 iq german shouldn't make a 106 iq jew

Quite a bit of interbreeding and a lot of genetic stock from Byzantine converts. Still, Arab Y-DNA haplo from Arabs as Jews define themselves patrilinearily.

Btw I am pissdrunk right now. Go fuck a duck or something.

Idiots. Ashkenazim overlap with island and coastal Greeks as well as Sicilians and Southern Italians. BOAT NIGGERS FAGGOTS

Greeks overlap with Turks because many Turks are Turkicized Hellenes who were Hellenized Anatolians.

they arent white atleast a quarter of their dna is either arab or caucasian

The jews make rich the usa after the great depression , and donnie your idol is friend of them.

They originally come from Ethiopia, and were enslaved by Egyptians, and made their way north from there intermixing with northern populations

Jews came from Satans ball-sack basically.

>Jews came from Satans ball-sack basically
>"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."
>John 8:44
Checks out

Nice trips
Serious question:
If DJT is in on the cabal, why is he actively fighting against immigration and race-mixing? And why is Soros fighting him so much?

Severily underrated fpbp what is happening to Sup Forums

I've seen pictures of israeli soldiers who look they could've been in the wehrmacht.

Unsurprising.

They have European admixture but come from the Middle East.

CUZ THEY NAZIS!!!11!!11!1!!

Logan Paul is a kike too. He refers to himself as White. Whole lot of German admixture. If kikes lost their culture they would probably assimilate into the West instead of trying to destroy it.

Nah, they're cursed.

They come from Eastern Europe genetically, some believe their religious disposition is from an ancient kingdom called "Khazaria"

Other groups did, and they're just as mongrel. Like Hungarians or Finns.

They weren't cursed though as far as I know. And they accepted Christianization (flimsy as you might argue it to have been).

Jews, categorically, are unrepentant when given the offer to be saved.

jews have been abducting white children ever since god made them infertile. there are no jewblood today