FINALLY IT WILL BE HER TURN

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/18/law-enforcement-raids-newsweek-ibt-media-offices.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw yeah

This is a very big nothingburguer, but here's how Bernie can still win though

Duhfuq.
Sage

Newsweek is sad.

but they did find conspiracy evidence and it incriminates the entire Clinton crime syndicate. also since when is Russia the bad guy again? It's been years since they made a Die Hard movie

Sorry sweetie, but Drumpf will be OUT soon enough. :)

Are they seriously thinking this, the delusion is hilarious.

FINALLY

How mad would trumpshills be if this actually happened? I don't want here either, but at this point I'm operating on the schadenfruede principal. It makes conservacucks mad, so it's worth it, right? I mean that was your argumentation, wasn't it, nu/shit/?

If she did, id probably have to die defending her, and I think she’s only okay

Like Hillary the Deleter is an innocent bystander

How she could still be President, according to Newsweek:

>Trump gets impeached/resigns.
>Pence resigns.
>Ryan is president.
>Ryan picks Hillary as his vice president for some reason
>Ryan resigns, so that Hillary can become President.

Big if true!

they are just trying to get her to stop being a faggot and show up to her court case. a few hundre billion lost while she was secretary of state and if she can give it to the government shes going to end up in a ditch without a head and they will pretend hillary is still alive with tweets from her account for a year then say she died of a heart attack

Holy fuck, this shit again? Newsweek IS sad.

>they assume that trump and pence will both be impeached immediately for treason, then Paul will defy the constitution (whilst also not just taking the job himself) to just appoint shillary without an election.
>reasoning is literally "because it was her turn"
>argue that it makes sense the loser should be given the position immediately if it was tampered with, please don't remember the DNC and berniebros getting btfo
>after it begins by talking about how there are no laws to do such a thing in the first place
>the "expert" they get for the article is literally quoted saying there's no evidence against him at the end and admits that there is no legal precedent but still makes they still print this elaborate fanfic
If I didn't know they were so retarded I would think this was an expertly crafted inside joke or meme reference.

NEWSWEEK IS SO FUCKED

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/18/law-enforcement-raids-newsweek-ibt-media-offices.html

Literally fake news.

Jajajajajajaja for a moment I thought it was ylyl

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. Hillary knows that, and that is why she will win. Can’t wait to see you bigots lose. tick tock.

Fuck you user, D-Walker is GOAT

dont taint my waifu like this

It's purely clickbait at this point- They know that some old lesbians want to see this happen so badly that they will click to article to see how- of course it's not going to happen but OH MY could it??????? (no)

Clinton is a two-time failure of a walking corpse, who will in time be remembered as being responsible for getting Trump elected because she was too corrupt to win. The video of her falling into her car defines her whole political career, and after she's been dead a while, people's emotional attachment to the situation will wear off and nobody will remember her fondly. She's the loser who blew it for the Dems, she always will be, throughout all of space and time eternally, for, time itself and all moments in time are eternal in their existence, including Donal Trump winning the presidency over her.